Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn’t Hazno ever live in KP, only in the grounds?

Wouldn’t they have “qualified” for one of the apartments in KP or did “they” need to be housed somewhere better than the PPOWs?

Did Rachel think by stomping her foot she would get somewhere fancy at Windsor maybe even rooms in the main castle?
It was said that there was an apartment in KP being ‘done up’ for them at great expense but when the ‘fab four’ fell out the Harkles didn’t want to live anywhere near them ( guess Hazno didn’t want his necklace being broken again).
it was also said that Smeg asked to live in Windsor Castle but TLQ was having none of it and they were offered Frogmore Cottage. Obviously it wasn’t to their/her liking hence all the alterations that had to be done at a cost of over 2 million pounds!

Reactions: 35
It was said that there was an apartment in KP being ‘done up’ for them at great expense but when the ‘fab four’ fell out the Harkles didn’t want to live anywhere near them ( guess Hazno didn’t want his necklace being broken again).
it was also said that Smeg asked to live in Windsor Castle but TLQ was having none of it and they were offered Frogmore Cottage. Obviously it wasn’t to their/her liking hence all the alterations that had to be done at a cost of over 2 million pounds!
Imagine anyone somehow dating a prince, as a "commoner", and an overseas commoner at that (i.e. not brought up knowing what the RF actually does), demanding such expensive accommodations and amendments?! You just wouldn't, would you? Yet Meghan had the AUDACITY to expect 2mil refurbs, 100k wedding dresses, tiaras, etc. She'd been engaged to him 5 mins and making demands. Chelsy would never demand, Cressida would never demand, any other woman would never demand such stuff. They'd be respectful and grateful. But what Meghan wants Meghan gets. This makes me think there is mileage in the blackmail/giving the RF no choice... She (and he) manipulated them. She should have been vetoed straight away but she dug her claws in too quick.

• Sick
Reactions: 50
Celt Views. About the kids Part 2

Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
Celt recapped about the children.
Reminded everyone about something which could so easily have been addressed by BP. The birth announcement outside the Palace for Fark was not signed by doctors, unlike all royal birth announcements throughout history. Conflicting announcements were sent out by the press and BP about Fark's birth, that she was in labour when she'd already given birth and was at home.

Celt showed bizarre TV footage of Nicholas Witchell whose body language was odd because he was being untruthful, he started off saying the Ho wanted a home not hospital birth, they wanted to be global ambassadors. Nicholas was confused and lost for words, had to start over twice then couldn't go on and handed back to Ben in the studio, stumbling badly over the words "Anglo-American royal birth". Poor guy.

No doctors' names, no hospital, no record or sighting of the Harkles at the hospital. We don't need to prove anything, the Palace needs to prove the children exist and Celt doesn't think they can.
Lili's birth certificate shows the wrong number and the father as the Duke of Sussex, which is illegal as you can't use titles, so her certificate is void. No child of this name was born in California on that date, but a Diana Mary Mountbatten-Windsor was. Claims have resurfaced in the last 12 hours that the documents relating to this child have been sent to KC, William and the Home Office, claims unverified.

These things should be addressed and the public deserve an explanation. This is a charade. The truth will come out soon and people will be shocked.

Celt thinks that giving the alleged children titles has given the Monarchy the upper hand, that the Palace has the last say as KC has custody and can call the shots.

Much distraction at the moment to divert attention from more important things going on.
End
I think the Ho deliberately misled everyone about the "birth" so she could be at home in advance while people thought she was still in labour. Home and dry, no photos, one step ahead of the pack and in control.
I don't agree with Celt that KC gave the Flatpacks titles in order to have the upper hand and custody. I think he gave them titles and LoS under duress, and it was a huge mistake which is worrying him a lot.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I don't think it is of any surprise the Sparry wanted out years ago - he made several similar comments in interviews and made no secret that he would jump at the chance to leave the RF work - I think he generally would have loved to have gone off the RF grid and lived in Africa to build homes, work with children, charities etc and just come and go with a much lesser role in the RF ie attend weddings, funerals key points etc.

I recon the ILBW loured him by agreeing with him and probably even went as far as making plans but then the 'catastrophic room fire' happened and I bet ILBW said it was too unsafe and they couldn't possibly bring up children and lets move to Canada with the aim for California where we can live our life free to do what we ( or should 'we' say ' I' ) want to do.

The spanner in the works for them both was them not anticipating the loss of funding, security and the RF trappings to go with their move - I think they would have still got some level of support and funding had they gone to Africa but not the move they eventually made.

Sparry had become the very thing he despised and he know this, you can see this in his constant miserable and angry attitude
Nobody in the RF was holding the cupid ginger stunt hostage, he could have left years ago but no, of course he didn't, as he couldn't even wipe his own arse let alone live independently🙄

Reactions: 39
With Pip Schofield and This Morning currently grabbing the headlines with their scandal, Ginger Tits and his ILBW must be at the bottom of the ladder of ‘who gives a duck’ of tabloid interest.
I have to say since the TM saga broke I've only dipped in this thread which I'm usually obsessed with. It really has taken the limelight off them

Reactions: 32
The funny thing about big conspiracy theories is that they start with something that is really murky and suspicious - and with dubious supporting facts - and grow it to craziness anytime involving more and more people to make things make sense in their heads.

So, regarding the children:

1. There is absolutely no public evidence that they do not exist. There is absolutely no public evidence that they were born via surrogate. There is absolutely no public evidence that the ILBW was never pregnant;

2. There is a weird baby bump that seemed to move around - yes. Are there other reasons for the weird bump besides she not being pregnant? Yes: she was obviously there for the attention, so she could have wanted to have a bigger bump than the one she had, for instance (she is crazy stupid for that, and would justify all the coats flipping - she knew the bump was what photographers were after); some of the footage could also reveal bad pregnancy underwear - and because she was dressing tighter clothes (she really, really wanted us to see the bump) they would make the weird moments;

3. Is it all very murky around Archie's birth? Yes. Why would she skip an obvious Diana moment of having photographs taken on the stairs of maternity? The birth certificate that was not signed? Hazno words on the child presentation. Yes, all these are murky. But we also know that TW is vain and even several days after the birth she was all swollen, even her face was different. Maybe she had a C-Section but wanted to one day sell the birth story of giving birth in a pool with a doula. Maybe the child was born much earlier and they wanted to exert control over the narrative and over the Royals. I would be shocked if HLMTQ and the then DoE had their picture taken with a doll. Is there any evidence of all I was saying? No. Is there any public evidence Archie doesn't exist? No.

4. Is it all very murky around Lilibeth's birth? Yes. First the dates don't add up to the sad story of the miscarriage. Then there seem to be no records - although there is a Diana Mountbatten Windsor born around these dates. I never understood why they wouldn't name the girl Diana, given the obsession, and maybe they did, but then used the Lilibet to appeal to TLQ's heart and ask for money. How was she born, who gave birth to her - I have no access to information on that - as no one on this forum or on Youtube.

5. If the children are not true, do I believe TRF is hiding it? I lack evidence. I think they probably don't know. Even if Secret Services could have more information, I highly doubt that they could do a big reveal without breaking some rules and laws. I highly doubt the Crown has the power to stop journalists around to world to sop publishing any evidences they have on this: the thing is, there are no evidences. There is speculation, a lot of it, but a tremendous lack of factual evidence.

Knowing what I know of the Harkles, we know the ILBW is attention seeking and until any of this is proved (weather the children exist or not) she has people talking about them, which is always her ultimate goal. Hazno is disturbed and I wouldn't be shocked if he was obsessed with hiding the children from the Media and criticising his brother every time the Wales' children make any appearance. If the children do exist, I expect the ILBW to start monetising them immediately after the divorce. If they don't, I am here for the drama.
Wow! This is the post and a summary I missed here for ages, wanted to write, but lacked the skill. THANK YOU, FRANCES! 😘♥🔝

Reactions: 22
I do love the aide who just shook her head at her and took them. A very visible no that made her all flustered. She was given no quarter during the whole funeral, from that, to Catherine’s glare, to the candle, to the deflated car ride home - it was fabulous.
Completely - zero fucks given. She commands absolutely zero respect, she is loathed within the royal household, they see her for what she is and behave accordingly. Haha!

I don’t believe she has any receipts on the RF either, proven by the complete HELL NO they received wrt their Coronation ‘demands’ (lol!). I believe she thinks she has receipts, like Sparry did in Spare, but these actually amount to imagined slights (rude/unfunny Trooping the Colours ‘joke’), overplayed and unjustified grievances (sausage count), and stuff no right thinking person would moan about (free Nott Cott).

She‘s got tit all and won’t see any of Charles cash. Dgaf if she gets half of Sparry’s as he’s a treacherous twit who deserves to learn the hard way.
---
Hiking in Transylvania I am dead! ☠ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥲🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So the King will be on holiday in Romania next week when Hairy Mason has his day in court. Good! Enjoy your hiking trip Your Majesty. We can cover for you here to see the drama unfold. I’m also hearing rumours the flatpack story is about to break. Wish they would hurry up. If they exist they must be nearly at uni by now 🙄 could pass us on the street and we wouldn’t recognise them, and neither would the RF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Harry & Meghan #354 Harry comes to London to feed his mania, King buggers off for a stroll round Transylvania

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I best Megain thought she was being offered Frogmore House and jumped at the chance ... and then found out it was Frogmore cottage that she had accepted 🤣
---
Harry & Meghan # 354 - when the King prefers hiking in Transylvania to meeting the Bloodsuckers of Montyshitto

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It'll be a right laugh on here , with that g imp poncing about, playing the " poor hard done by" act , with no-one caring 😃😃😆😆😆💀

He wont get an easy ride on here either 😎

Not long until the divorce fellow Tattlers!!
( I'm making the cheese and pineapple cubes on sticks for the Celebration when it arrives for us )

kermit-tea-meme-history-meaning.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000001141536.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I fancy a career change! Does anyone know how I can get a job as a 'source'?
I quite like the idea of becoming a Royal source or maybe a Duke and Duchess of Sussex source like Scobie.
In fact the latter might be more fun - According to a source close to the Sussexes, Duchess Meghan is to appear as a Playboy centrefold wearing nothing but the Duke's balls as earrings. A source close to the Duke said that he plans to sue Playboy for invading his privacy and for the return of his balls which apparently disappeared after the photoshoot. There is some speculation that Duchess Meghan failed to return them to the wardrobe department...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She's clueless.
Remember this one?
View attachment 2206663

Unable to learn and believes to know better.
There are many like this.

😭 😭 😭

This wasn't a near catastrophe. It was a complete and utter catastrophe.

She wanted to hang onto the flowers and place them with the other tributes at the gates alone, so that she would have the perfect picture for the Nutflux cameras which were stationed there ...... the grieving Smeg!
Photo Op, even cheaper than Uvalde as they were someone else's flowers.

Scum.

Imagine being like this at a time when people are actually mourning. Being so self-serving and opportunistic.

She ended up getting her one tear picture (which is so cringe) but we all remember this most:

1685490402245.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.