Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think it’s occurred to either of the overseas 2 that KCIII doesn’t really have that long left, he’s in his mid-70s. Then POW is in charge and has full control of the sovereign grant as well as the Duchy of Cornwall and he is seething.

KCIII may want to protect Hazza but I don’t know if POW does right now or will anytime soon…
He wouldn’t be the first person who has turned back on own sibling and been more connected with cousins and in laws. Especially after how much they have attacked Kate and the obsession with the Wales kids. Recently he has looked less bothered so maybe once the book came out and that was all it had and they were roundly ridiculed by South Park there is nothing more to be said.

Reactions: 39
More like: “Who dat”
We need to tell Meghan that William and Catherine didn't want to hug her and seemed stand offish when they were introduced because they were obviously overwhelmed by and starstruck to be in the presence of the star of their favourite show. 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Agreed. Also? The whole world and its dog watched her walk up the aisle and Marry Sparry. The only opportunity to drag her into an anteroom was after they were married. Yes, they had to sign the register to make it legal, but there is zero chance the Queen would have had that scandal if she’d refused. By the time the Golden Thot walked up that aisle she had the royals over a barrel. Any pre-nup had to have been beforehand, but I don’t believe the Ho signed one.
---

History is littered with entitled spares, illegitimate children, and other detritus who thought they’d have a go at toppling the king. Most of them came to a bad end.
I don’t think the RF would do a prenup as not enforceable in the UK and Harry’s personal wealth was not that much. The family wealth is nothing to do with her, and they don’t have to pay.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
William seems to be more like his grandmother than his father in terms of how he carry’s himself. He doesn’t allow himself to be very open. Where as the King jokes more with the public. William I feel will reign like TLQ.
I’m not sure that will be accepted. TLQ was a beloved relic of a time when you knew absolutely nothing about RF. For the public majority to continue not demanding a republic they need to ne more accessible and seen to be serving the country, which Charles gets. If they want to go back to being closed off and remote the public will get rid of them imo.

Reactions: 19
i suspect the same: all that drug and alcohol abuse since early teens plays havoc on fertility, plus the blue todger incident (which Lady C implied happened with Peruvian snow rather than Arctic frozen precipitation), plus there never ever ever was any kind of insinuation nor report of any woman connected with him being pregnant, and you just know this entitled tit just raw dogs it and doesn't give a toss about taking precautions.

side note: good morning y'alls and wish you a fantastic week :giggle:
Not sure what’s up with all the dog stuff today, but I like it!! 🐾

“…just raw dogs it…” @Shushex
“…The whole world and its dog…” @SweetSummerChild

🌞 Morning everyone! Last day of a four-day weekend & then it’s back to Cubicle Land!!

Dayum!! It sure is quiet when the Gruesomes are scheming!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hazno’s todger wasn’t firing blanks in Argentina during his gap year 20 years ago if rumours are to be believed. A clinic swiftly dealt with that.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Harry & Meghan #354 If he comes back and brings his Ho, I‘ll be moving to Monteshitshow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Not sure if I believe this.
Reek doesn't seem the kind to have awareness or understanding.

If true, I hope he lives quietly & behind closed doors & I hope the hounds are finally released on Smeg
Screenshot_20230529-115603.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

If true, I hope he lives quietly & behind closed doors & I hope the hounds are finally released on Smeg
View attachment 2203331
The only money she will be entitled to will be Harry’s and he is notoriously tight fisted. He also bears a grudge.
I think she may have a fight on her hands

Reactions: 39
The only money she will be entitled to will be Harry’s and he is notoriously tight fisted. He also bears a grudge.
I think she may have a fight on her hands
I don’t believe we’ll ever truly know the exact amount of the payout or if there will even be one. If there is one, I don’t believe it’ll come from the RF. I’ve never believed she had “receipts” on the family, but she (and MA) may have tit on The Ginger Stain. Both sides are f**ked any way you look at it because the RF knows what she’s about and could release things if they so chose to. And, in turn, she could release her stuff on The Stain. I guess all we can do is wait and see what dribbles out over the remainder of the year.

View attachment 2203331
I think he's getting ahead of himself there...

Having said that, I could see Harry being back at Sandringham for Xmas maybe.... Alone, single, balding....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Isn't this the fake polo championship win. The team didn't win the cup. Were they second.
I don't think this would have gone down well with the winning team or the polo association.
Maybe this is why H doesn't seem to be playing this year.
☝Also, having moved around in the world of polo (years ago) l can report that he's not very good. POW, however, is reputedly an excellent player and a decent sport. Sparrold is neither.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
If the Penis Ladder Dutchass can’t get her hands on any of Harry’s inherited dosh, she’s left with what in California property division scenario?
Can a local help us? It would seem H had no property in the UK prior to the McMansion purchase. His earning potential prior was limited to Daddy’s Duchy of Cornwall handouts, all expenses paid and, otherwise, inheritances from TQM and Diana. I’d imagine there’s not a lawyer or attorney in the world who could bust an RF trust open and she’d have no call on them anyway. Any demands based on her piffling 19 months working for BRF while allegedly preggers, post confinement etc, when set against her clothing bill, Frogmore do-up might be a PR nightmare. I can’t wait, but I’d appreciate an experts take

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.