Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I to have a group of 4 of us who have been friends for 30 years all Gemini's born within 10 days of each other. June is always the best month 🥂🍻🎉🎂
Apparently us Gemini's aren't supposed to get on, but we haven't ever had a falling out and we still laugh so much when we are together 🥰🥰🥰
Happy Birthday month to all fellow Gems, I'm the 19th of June. We're a fab bunch :love:

on topic, had to laugh when I read the headline about no more books, slagging off the RF etc, my Scottish BS detector says Aye Right!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Isn't it interesting that the headlines yesterday were that Harry and ILBW have decided to keep quiet. This on the very same day as the Prince and Princess of Wales fly to Jordan. So today news channels are commenting on that headline and not the Jordan wedding. What has changed? They will still try to steal limelight from William and Catherine

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Completely off topic, but I read they were jumping off the pier into the sea and some got into difficulties, there was quite a few of them doing this - the person arrested on suspected manslaughter charges was in the sea and egging them on/encouraging them to jump in
Jumping off a high pier (or cliff), called "tombstoning". Despite the warnings, young people continue to take risks every summer from our pier, a young man ended up paralysed after breaking his neck a few years back.
Tragic that two youngsters have died in this latest incident.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Do any of my ‘Murican Tattlers have a whole house generator (Generac or otherwise?) I have a beast of a CAT 7500E model, but curious about whole house. I know it’ll cost around $12K to get whole house installed, but I’m curious if you think it’s worth it. Tanks for reading this!
Yes, it's worth it @Who’sYerDaddy. Every penny. I have a whole house Generac. My neck of the woods frequently loses power every winter and it gets bone-chilling cold inside my house very, very quickly. I took out a 6 year loan for the Generac, paid it off in 3 years, and have never regretted it. Also, thunderstorms in the summer can take down nearby powerlines and I do NOT do well in heat and humidity.

Happy Birthday @Tootlingalong , another Gemini! With Happy Birthdays for @ravjav and @trouble-loves-me and you now, we make the 4 Tattlers of the Rachocalypse. Hubby’s taking his time coming down, he took the day off, and I want a present. :LOL::m Come on. There must be more Gemini here. Show yourselves! Lol.

ok, they’re going to stop bashing the RF? Yeah, when Rach flies commercial. I smell more BS. Plus, Rach has her own Moanmoir. It won’t stop. Unless they were told point blank, shut up and we’ll pay you.but I don’t see it happening with William around. A sibling’s betrayal is the sharpest of all.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Happy Birthday month to all fellow Gems, I'm the 19th of June. We're a fab bunch :love:

on topic, had to laugh when I read the headline about no more books, slagging off the RF etc, my Scottish BS detector says Aye Right!
tb h they are so bleeping boring and predictable what else have they got?

New book for Twatess - My mouldering,Mangy Minge and its Multiple Meanderings!

How to care for your crabs all written from her new bar called the Crab and Lobster

Guide to acquiring multiple Pearl necklaces, requires a deep throat, false teeth and a yacht plus multiple flaccid,fuckwitted fornicates with a huge bank balance

How to trap a dimwitted.deluded,duplicitous Duke by mingepower.

Minge on a Hinge available in paperback version

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I thought that story was very odd too but have no idea what's going on.
This is just a few miles from my shop, it's very sad, there were ten people injured all together and Dorset police are saying that there were no people jumping off the pier and there is no suggestion of physical contact with a vessel. It's hard to imagine what has happened, the other people are ok and there's been an arrest of a man in his 40's on manslaughter charges?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
This is just a few miles from my shop, it's very sad, there were ten people injured all together and Dorset police are saying that there were no people jumping off the pier and there is no suggestion of physical contact with a vessel. It's hard to imagine what has happened, the other people are ok and there's been an arrest of a man in his 40's on manslaughter charges?

All seems very odd, particularly the manslaughter charge? the story has changed from this morning to the police now saying they were not jumping of the pier nor where there any vessels involved - desperately sad whatever has happened

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Happy Birthday @Tootlingalong , another Gemini! With Happy Birthdays for @ravjav and @trouble-loves-me and you now, we make the 4 Tattlers of the Rachocalypse. Hubby’s taking his time coming down, he took the day off, and I want a present. :LOL::m Come on. There must be more Gemini here. Show yourselves! Lol.

ok, they’re going to stop bashing the RF? Yeah, when Rach flies commercial. I smell more BS. Plus, Rach has her own Moanmoir. It won’t stop. Unless they were told point blank, shut up and we’ll pay you.but I don’t see it happening with William around. A sibling’s betrayal is the sharpest of all.
Another Gemini here - hit the big 5-0 in just over a week 😳

Like the take on the "we declare we will longer declare" just as William & Catherine arrive for a big affair.....(sorry at work & can't remember who said it)

• Heart
  • Haha
I can’t find your post where you said you bought your face cream from Australia. Which one do you use? I’m Aussie, I’ll see if I can find it cheaper, also happy to send it to you :)
You’re very sweet. 🥰 I think the price I pay is standard for this particular sunscreen (Ultra Violette Queen Screen). I buy it from a spa for $50AUS per bottle plus shipping. I have very fair, sensitive skin and it’s the only sunscreen I’ve tried that is super effective, doesn’t break me out or irritate my skin, and wears beautifully under makeup. I recently tried the La Mer sunscreen, which I can get locally, but it costs twice as much as the Ultra Violette. 😱 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Another Gemini here - hit the big 5-0 in just over a week 😳

Like the take on the "we declare we will longer declare" just as William & Catherine arrive for a big affair.....(sorry at work & can't remember who said it)
I hit it in April. You'll be fine, plus the amount of presents and bottles I got was ridiculous 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
All seems very odd, particularly the manslaughter charge? the story has changed from this morning to the police now saying they were not jumping of the pier nor where there any vessels involved - desperately sad whatever has happened
Maybe it was one of those banana boat things that went over also there is a zip wire from the end of the pier onto the beach, it could be anything, it's terrible how quickly these incidents can happen.
---
---
I hit it in April. You'll be fine, plus the amount of presents and bottles I got was ridiculous 🥰
I've got the big 6-0 in August same day as Princess Anne, I never knew anyone who had their birthday in August for years until my nephew was born. I loved it because although I hate the summer I was never at school, bliss.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So Netflix, Penguin et al finally figured it out and have stopped paying them??
It's more likely that they have pulled the plug on the Harkles rather than the other way round.
They will, of course spin it to try and make it look like Netflix and Penguin still want them.

Reactions: 28
Maybe it was one of those banana boat things that went over also there is a zip wire from the end of the pier onto the beach, it could be anything, it's terrible how quickly these incidents can happen.
---
---

I've got the big 6-0 in August same day as Princess Anne, I never knew anyone who had their birthday in August for years until my nephew was born. I loved it because although I hate the summer I was never at school, bliss.
I wondered if it was something to do with the zip wire too but can’t really see how, it always looks very safe. horrendous thing to happen, the poor families. Edited to add, I am also (only just!) an August baby, also known in our house now as Dead Diana Day which is a little morbid!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

It's mine today! And agree Geminis are just the best people!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.