Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's more likely that they have pulled the plug on the Harkles rather than the other way round.
They will, of course spin it to try and make it look like Netflix and Penguin still want them.
I wonder if something is about to come out and they have said that they won't do anymore books, interviews and Netflix shows to divert the attention away from this bombshell that is about to drop.

Reactions: 23
I thought it was supposed to be a tiara event? Or is that later?

Reactions: 16
Why hello Royal Wedding Guest in Jordan wearing a certain dress in a different colour and with more grace and poise (sorry about the bad quality - screenshot of live stream)

1685626019791.png

1685626433732.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm fairly sure if it was her in that dress, we'd be saying something about having her arms out when everyone else has gone for dresses with full coverage ;)
When she looks nice we always give credit. It's just that she doesnt look nice very often so it can seem like we only ever criticize.

Reactions: 35
Happy Birthday month to all fellow Gems, I'm the 19th of June. We're a fab bunch :love:

on topic, had to laugh when I read the headline about no more books, slagging off the RF etc, my Scottish BS detector says Aye Right!
I’m a June baby too, but the 29th which makes me a Cancer - the most poorly named star sign!
---
tb h they are so bleeping boring and predictable what else have they got?

New book for Twatess - My mouldering,Mangy Minge and its Multiple Meanderings!

How to care for your crabs all written from her new bar called the Crab and Lobster

Guide to acquiring multiple Pearl necklaces, requires a deep throat, false teeth and a yacht plus multiple flaccid,fuckwitted fornicates with a huge bank balance

How to trap a dimwitted.deluded,duplicitous Duke by mingepower.

Minge on a Hinge available in paperback version
How To Lose Friends And Alienate People.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Do they normally get married in what would be considered a ‘western’ wedding dress?

Reactions: 22
I wonder if something is about to come out and they have said that they won't do anymore books, interviews and Netflix shows to divert the attention away from this bombshell that is about to drop.
A kind-of 'no comment' in advance ? ...

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Happy birthdsy @shushablay ! Just saw you're One of Us! One of Us!!!
🎂

On topic, if Rach shuts her pie hole, it is probably because someone shut it for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.