Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone wants to watch the Jordanian Royal Wedding

They are REALLY celebrating.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
latest Harry Markle blog -

covers
- the 'car chase'
- Travelyst - being prepped for poss H return to UK
- the up-coming H court case in UK
- the up-coming visa enquiry in US
- Netflix 2

Its an interesting read.

Im fascinated by the way that the press and media have been muzzled, almost from day 1, when it comes to H & M. It started with discussion being completely squashed on digital spy, which totally wound me up! I wasnt even that interested in H & M to begin with, but... there were so many red flags and things that didnt add up. Like the farce of the wedding, the non attendance of any of Megsies family and the row with her dad.

It looks as if Harold has spent his entire life in an entitled bubble, where no one has said no to him. So we end up with a middle aged man who has temper tantrums every 5 seconds.

And a RF, who are in an odd situation, they have an out of control son of the King, who could and is doing damage to the crown. Not directly of course, but indirectly by making them look foolish and undignified! And shattering and calling to account the whole idea of monarchy! Eg the whole business of his entry visa to the USA! As a prince he probably didnt even need to apply, he was just waved in under diplomatic immunity, same a ambassadors etc are. So the RF probably are indulging in a bit of damage limitation by supporting the idiot and dangerous prince!

It wouldnt surprise me at all if the media were asked to not report on Harold, and to stand back from things, it hasnt completely stopped them though! And is unlikely to, we have found out with the whole Philth saga, that the truth is likely to come out.
---
Earthshot is Ws and Ws only - he will never share that with H - remember all "the Hs have offered to collaborate in whatever way will help to make the US awards a success stories"? Total tumbleweed in response.

No way is anyone hanging on Ws coat tails for this project. He's put all the ideas and work together, earned the respect - no way will anyone flaky or who's stabbed him in the back get even a sniff.

Travelshyte will go bust or just close down.
I hope this is true, i have no idea what Travelshyte is meant to be about. It far too close to wanting to have ones cake and eating it.

It doesnt have any obvious links to the whole Earthshot idea, which seems to be smaller local projects being supported, not international airline companies!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

What time is the wedding???

Reactions: 15

Oh thanks! I am excited, I love a royal wedding. Rajwa is beautiful 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What time is the wedding???
I just looked it up and it said 4pm Jordan time so a little over three hours from now?

I just googled ‘what time is the royal wedding’ and the Harkle wedding came up first!! 😡 they probably pay for SEO to make sure they appear top of any search that has ‘royal’ in it

Reactions: 19
hey, that's trololololo guy!
-------

seriously! some of the photos or videos shared have such potato quality, makes footage of big foot look like 4k uhd.

so are we bracing ourselves for some pap walk today? or will it be another low-speed non catastrophic car ride?
Maybe pap walk pix are a thing of the past now they've pissed off Backgrid.
Maybe Backgrid won't work with them again and maybe other such photo agencies will close ranks in support of Backgrid.

They could have markled themselves with the paps.
If the value of photos of them has reduced so much that paps can't make any money out of selling them, there won't be any more pix.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Did BP have advance knowledge of the Schofield drama
These woke wankers the lot of them don't know their arse from their elbow, bleeding telling us what we should and should not think or say.

Apart from GB news I wouldn't piss on any of them if they were on fire, what happened to free thinking and free speech.

My poor old Dad fought a 5 year war to help defeat facism and we come to this.

I say duck am all and let's say what we think I know I do and bollocks to those that say we cant, too bleeding old to care and worry about what others think.

Rant over folks, as you were😉😉😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Good catch, I’ve never seen that iteration of a nose on her before. Her whole face looks a bit “off” - it kind of looks like she’s crying. Did Misan the Magic Photoshopper take this photo?
I can’t find your post where you said you bought your face cream from Australia. Which one do you use? I’m Aussie, I’ll see if I can find it cheaper, also happy to send it to you :)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Re the flatpacks - if they were for real - do we honestly believe she would of missed the opportunity to do a Beyonce style photo shoot?
OIP (1).jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Someone else can be cross like me. Time Magazine has done an article on the Jordanian wedding and has listed all the royals from Europe going with their titles. Then Jill Biden and almost as an after thought. Prince William and Kate Middleton are going. Rude. Is time still team Meghan after that terrible cover?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Also it wouldn't have come from Frogmore cottage as they've never lived or been based there.

Fake as F***
I don't think the then Cambridges lived at Frogmore.
It's supposed to be their KP account.

Apologies if someone has mentioned already.

Edited to apologise I forgot that Frogmore Cottage was on the bottom. So definitely a fake.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
how considerate of Charles to buy Lil'Bucks a doll house where she can be stored better.

(from reddit)
OK, kinda off topic but we here in America could use some light-hearted distraction. (More shootings over the Memorial Day week-end ☹ ) Your post, @Shushex, made me think of something that might bring a smile.

Tuesday I went to a dollhouse store to buy a present for my grand daughter. Prices started at....wait for it...$1,800! Unpainted, raw wood and completely unfurnished. Not even including any dolls! Finishing it all up would cost over $3,000! Almost $4,000 if you bought the fake grass landscaping, realistic tiny pond with duckies and a Christmas tree replete with decorations that would light up when plugged in.

I was so shocked I needed a lie down but sadly couldn't fit into any of the tiny chaise lounges.

Not a pretty sight when I tried.

😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I like that very much. ♥

OmG I love the trololol song!
Omg, thank you for this. I haven’t heard it in 10 years. I love this. Especially when you are waiting for it to end, but no, it just goes back and does it agsin.

What fresh hell awaits the RF this month ftom the Harkles? Made up birthdates, more imaginary slights? Is she licking her wounds from the car chase dustup?
you know, I think she is not out and about because she is busy going through every picture of her on the internet removing what she deems unflattering. I dare you to go and find her gap tooth sneering pics of her as a child. Her images are slowly being culled. If she’s not smiling & happy it’s not there anymore. This is the only one from that time I could find.

IMG_7012.png

She’s cleaning the internet like you or I would clean out a junk drawer. The pic used by @JAR21 isn’t even showing up in search engines. Does she have the whole world by the short curlies? I thought it was Just Hazno, her father and Scabies.
Happy June!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.