Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will absolutely spend every penny on herself. None of that would be used for the kids. If there are any, of course!

Reactions: 26
Apologies if this has already been posted - but does anyone know if this is genuine? Is that really her? I nearly opened my mouth in astonishment while watching it - surely even Smegs can't be THIS ridiculous?
Even Harry looks pissed off with her like get out the bloody way

Reactions: 26
Not so much on here, but definitely missed loads on the Philip Schofield thread!!
---
She really has no idea how to hold a baby, does she? They always look like they are going to slip right out of her arms.

Reactions: 37
Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Sorry, but I think that it was very considerate for the dress on the right to have the braille for “not a rhino’s arse” incorporated into the stitching, could save a blind person.
Alternatively, it could be for a bodyguard…
This is the worst by far for me. It is all wrong...shape fabric just everything. ACK! You couldn't pay me enough to wear this tbf.

Attachments

Reactions: 36
Then Happy Birthday to you, too!

Reactions: 27
Not when her original goal was to use Harry up then claim the....ahem....the "children" were brought back to the RF.

Reactions: 19
And THIS is how they plan to cover their arses!!

Reactions: 24
Bookworm. H us visa - who is lying to whom

---

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
and the moustache!!!!!
I've just realised, she isn't grinning like Tony Blair on E. One of the only times. I mean, she's found the camera (quelle surprise) but isn't grinning maniacally. I can't get over the sheer clip of this "look". The fascinator looks like it's come Shein and cost £2.99 (nowt wrong with Shein, I buy shitloads from them, but cheap, fast fashion is their bag), her hair is atrocious and the dress is aaaaful. Muhahaha. No lessons have been learnt have they? I mean, no lessons about ANYTHING they've done previously, have been learnt.xx

Reactions: 28
This is the worst by far for me. It is all wrong...shape fabric just everything. ACK! You couldn't pay me enough to wear this tbf.
If she wanders into the African bush in that outfit she'll get herself shot by a trophy hunter. Probably Harry.

Reactions: 32
Lady C

Thoughts on Haz and Thomas Markle meeting up? İnteresting spin that Haz and not Smeg want to meet up. Could be yet another diversionary tactic by the Harkles. İf it is more than a rumour then TM (according to TM Jnr) would consider seeing Haz. A port of call for Haz on his voyage of discovery of the truth as Smeg has told so many lies to boost herself.

Thoughts on Smeg's hypocrisy? Smeg miscalculated and did not achieve what she wanted which was to be left in TLQ's will (nor was Haz). Lady C to elaborate further in a future vlog.

Reactions: 33
He didn’t want an ordinary life, he wanted a privileged life without having to work for it. All the perks with none of the responsibilities.

Reactions: 55
Catherine did talk about her morning sickness and being in hospital on the Happy Mum Happy Baby podcast.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.