Harry & Meghan #352 I Fought The Law & The Law Won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Blockster and my sentiments exactly, bleeping cheek trying to make us think Izzard is normal, he was born with a dick, like it or not.

He is a freak and we can say what we sodding well think, I do, all the time and it goes down like a pork chop at a Jewish wedding.

At age 74 I say duck em and I don't bleeding care my Cop Daughter is always trying to correct me and I tell her to piss off too.

My opinions are my own and when asked they get it, tough tit if they don't like it!
This makes sense you have a cop daughter. She trained with the best!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
@Blockster and my sentiments exactly, bleeping cheek trying to make us think Izzard is normal, he was born with a dick, like it or not.

He is a freak and we can say what we sodding well think, I do, all the time and it goes down like a pork chop at a Jewish wedding.

At age 74 I say duck em and I don't bleeding care my Cop Daughter is always trying to correct me and I tell her to piss off too.

My opinions are my own and when asked they get it, tough tit if they don't like it!
I feel exactly the same , ol darling . If they don't like it - tough tittie.

And I like going in to a coffee shop and asking for a cup of tea. 😎😎😎😎

That crapulous pair of lying cunts will always get both barrels from me , because they lied , and are a pair of uneducated, ignorant cunts and are deluded beyond belief.

And I bleeping don't like them 😎😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Thank you SO MUCH for your response @Scotch Mist I realize we’re all here to give the Harkles a rash of tit, but they truly are a “distraction” & part of the show. I never mean to upset ppl when I post some of the stuff I do, because I love being a smartass, making ppl laugh & posting sappy sweet stuff. But, I’m also a nerd & try to keep up w/what’s really going on behind the smoke/mirrors. And there’s SO much nefarious tit going on people don’t know about (or they have cognitive dissonance.) Political leaders & the global elite have an agenda. H is a puppet in that plan. (Because he’s stoopid as f**k and a toad.) MM is a distraction, but playing a role. If you haven’t watched the video I posted with James Lindsey addressing the EU parliament, make time to do so. Yes. It’s long, but he is educating our European allies. As an American, it is truly painful to know & watch my country slowly breaking apart and being given away. As an Army veteran, it’s even more painful knowing so many of my brothers/sisters have died fighting to quell evil. But evil doesn’t always package itself as a loud, facist dictator who needs taking down in some remote part of the world. Sometimes? Evil is quiet-patiently waiting & slowly eroding freedoms a little at a time right at home in the name of national security. But, it’s Cultural Marxism. It’s at everyone’s doorstep & the best thing you can do is educate yourself & others. If I posted even a fraction of the stuff on here I read about, you’d be throwing tins of tomatoes at me! Again, we’re here to poke fun at those two idiots, (which I’ll continue to do!) but we learn from each other, too. I love this community & appreciate everyone’s views. (And @Nuttynana & her potty mouth always makes me laugh on the tough days!) 😊 Thank you for reading this.
I’ll get my coat now 🥰
Thank you. I dip in and out of this thread due to lack of time, but it’s great the posts sometimes stray into the bigger picture about which many of us share similar feelings/opinions. Not all will agree on everything, but this forum is always very civilised and respectful (except, of course the occasions when infiltrators find their way in, but they are soon sent away with a flea in their ear). Keep sharing your thoughts x

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Harry & Meghan #353 She gave the Gracie's a miss, She's to busy 'doing' Chris

(Sanchez)
I was going to go for
Harry & Meghan #353 She didn't collect her gong because she was...

well lets just say the first one was better

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Not all hero’s wear capes - you are definitely my hero

• Heart
Reactions: 30
For the entirety of time there has been pushes and pulls for power and even overall world domination. There will forever be people with more money and power than us serfs and they will see themselves our saviours if only we live life as they want us to. Unfortunately for them the world is a very different place to what it has been during previous 'resets' and love him or hate him people like Trump are the ones who trouble the Soros etc of this world as he is a loose cannon who. I would be suspicious Smeg has been planted and promised a big pay day at the end of her married ordeal, but she herself is a duck up and loose cannon so too unreliable for the big boys to be able to control. Power to some is like food they need it but ultimately it will destroy them.
I agree. Trump is the proverbial fly in the ointment. Why? Several reasons. He knows what’s going on. (Drain the swamp.) He’s also someone who wants to bring industry back to the US & secure our borders and that pisses off the globalists. He’s ahead in the polls right now because ppl are starting to wake up. I voted for him back then because I didn’t want HRC in the seat. I guarantee you if she had been elected, their agenda would be ten times ahead of what it is now!! Yes. Trump is bombastic & Narcissistic, but I truly believe they made-up tit to keep him from a second term. Good things were happening when he was president and this “woke ideology” hadn’t come to the forefront as it now is with the guy currently running this tit show. While Trump wasn’t able to fix everything (no one man can) he was making progress and the globalists hated it. I guarantee you if he wins this election there will be riots. There are groups funded VERY well to “upset” things. But there are also ppl willing to stand up & fight back. If I think about it too much it angers, scares, and saddens me, and I’m not going to live my life being afraid. Again, all we can do is share info and pray that somehow, their agenda is thwarted. But, I have to be honest and say that in the US? If ppl DO fight back while JB is on the seat, all it will take is for them to “create” some national issue and implement Marshall Law. (TOTAL control in the name of “national security.”) If that happens? We’re f**ked.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Paying for a babysitter, what a joke, what is the nanny for?
I think they maybe mean a babysitter for Henry! He needs a minder when he’s out and about. At home, she can just turn him around 7 times, and the dumb duck is lost.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Cultural Marxism is frightening stuff. We have a Conservative government in power in the UK at the moment but still all major organisations have been captured. Our culture is being eroded and most people seem to be completely blind to it.
We need an anti WEF thread

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Song of the south is racist par excellence, it was made in the mid 40s, way before the civil rights movement, and in an era when black actors in film only had two role options: the Mammy and the Uncle Tom.
I have not seen this film, nor do I disagree with availibilty of roles for black actors in white hollywood produced fiims. However the prolific films produced by the black community for the black community should not be ignored or forgotten. Racism is indefensible, but history is history. The history of humanity is filled with terrible, terrible crimes committed by those in power. Understanding the social mores that led to slavery, the Holocost, etc is essential, but should we throw away classical music, Renaissance Art, and Mark Twain? Richard Wagner was a terrible racist, although I am not a fan of the Ring Cycle, Tristan und Isolde is a pinnacle of 19th century music which changed the path of art music. Post moderism and the woke/cancel culture is a construct of those seeking to control society. War is not peace. Freedom is not slavery. Ignorance is not strength.

And I am popping off the soap box for more coffee.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
So the judge ruled that Hugh Grant’s claims about phone hacking are outside the statute of limitations and cannot go further (basically he had enough info to surmise it was happening to him to take action even if he wasn’t sure) but his claims of burglary (home invasion) and illegal surveillance and private investigators can go forward.

We now know why Hawwy’s lawyers kept throwing in the stuff about PIs. I think the Sun’s lawyers did a pretty good job of decimating the surveillance and illegal PI information and showed that it came from other publications and Harry’s own words, interviews and public actions.

Reactions: 39
For me the problem is the erasing of history. YES, some old movies and shows were questionable…even offensive, but thats because at that time, the attitudes of society were different. We evolved, we learned, and in order to learn you need to see what was wrong. FFS, the James Bond films are as sexist and misogynistic as HELL, but they’re an important piece of history, and honestly, now its bleeping laughable :-D. The art is how the author/director intended it…with their human flaws and all!!
Disney was a known racist…yet his vision and art entertained the masses for years. You cant erase who he was. You can embrace the positive things he brought, understanding that he is human and flawed, like each and every bleeping one of us.
I dont believe the offensive elements should be erased…they should be out there, with information to those that dont realise/understand/care, why to some it is considered offensive. It’s called a conversation! This ridiculous ’cancel culture’ is insane. Everyone wants to play god…be the highest being…have someone below them…that has NEVER worked in history…EVER!!! Re-writing of history also is guaranteed to duck up the future! Without the information, people are simply uninformed and incapable of understanding. This is right…this is wrong…without the WHY, you’re fucked!
Exactly this. What is the point of studying literature or history if we keep 'sanitising' it and can't really see where we came from and where we should absolutely avoid going again. Imperative because those patterns are being repeated over and over! In my country we are used to the history textbooks changing every time the regime changes, but for the last few years, it's been at the level of gaslighting a person into dementia - I've seen up close in my family how that's done.

Apart from disorienting people and hiding their own misdeeds, rewriting history helps the agenda-setters convince the people against trying to resist their agenda. Sort of like yeah people tried to revolt before but they were in the wrong and so got defeated/had to face consequences, etc. Seeing all that in action now and would rather not give any more examples because upsetting stuff.

The Gruesomes believe that they're on that high level of agenda-setting and "revolutionizing and modernising" things like the monarchy, right to privacy and the institution of journalism. So they keep trying to rewrite history, even their own, and they've been quite successful in quite some instances. Especially with the Whingetome. We can ridicule it all we want, but we have accepted quite a few "truths" that Sparry told, even when we knew them to be falsehoods (particularly about his feelings/behaviours/motivations), and now we are inadvertently seeing everything he's saying and doing through the new perspectives. They're pretty insidious in their own ways, though of course they can't hold a candle to our politicians and business persons and others with vested interests. Especially since they lack both conviction and a willingness to do any sort of work.

Sorry for not getting back to you with the song translation yet - couple of bad days especially for health. Pretty sure we have black magic attacks going on - some very creepy stuff 🙄 Multiple people have warned us lately even though they know nothing of our situation. Hopefully I'll have some fun stuff to share in the coming week!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
From this piece in the DM ………. A quote from Tina Turner who suffered so much but rose above it to become one of the greatest entertainers of all times …..

My ex-husband was a physically violent man,’ she said. ‘I went through basic torture. I was living a life of death. I didn’t exist. But I survived it. And I walked out. I walked. And I didn’t look back.’

I’m going to remember this quote because it is something which I feel that well known plagiarist MM could well say, word for word, when their divorce kicks off. 🤢
But she walked ou with like 38 cents in her pocket and NOTHING ELSE don’t see Old Megsie doing that 😎😎

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Personally I don't have a problem with it. A lot of classic Western literature was written when POC weren't a significant population. I'm not sure what the percentage of white actors to POC actors are, but it seems unfair that POC should miss out on roles by dint of their colour. I don't see what difference it makes, they are actors and are playing characters. As long as the original text remains unchanged I think it's fine.
The problem I have with it is it seems to be select POC how come there don’t seem to be any poc of Asian heritage it only seems to be changing historically White to black

• Heart
Reactions: 40
My Dad had a videotape of Song of the South, he got it for my 37 year old son when he was small, both my kids loved it. Now my daughter tells me it's racist. Can't make me delete Gone with the Wind from my recordings on the telly though.
Oh hell no! GWTW is my all time favourite film!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.