Harry & Meghan #352 I Fought The Law & The Law Won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work in Local Government and I am VERY conscious of what I can and cannot say - I have to be very careful - we are at a tipping point and will watch very carefully as to which path we take
That’s sad. That’s so, so sad, but it’s what they want. The Ginger Stain and his “wife” are trying to shut us all down, (with powerful backers) but I’m still going to talk about things if it helps to open other ppl’s eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I don't think M will marry again. Even divorce may be optional.

My guess is that she has already identified and solidified her next ‘attachment’ and it is a powerful billionaire with all the money and pull to give her what she wants. She is already under the protection of this person and rumor has it, that this person will next expand her power into politics, replacing Feinstein in the Senate.

I am not suggesting anything romantic here. Just a barnacle-like friendship with a woman who never had children.

Harry is a lightweight in the US compared to this person.

Oprah.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
This would be an interesting conversation 😳
Neil may have been told this is in fact correct but from my perspective Harry had no problem crapping all over his family including his dying Grandfather and HMTLQ so this is just not ringing true for me...unless in fact Harry is going to see Tom Snr with a wad of cash to see if he can unlock any truths.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Me too. Got into bother for an FB comment before (said Eddie Izzard was male) so i'm super careful now.
He is! It's absolute madness, if Eddie Izzard wants to believe he's a woman fine I respect that but I don't have to go along with his fantasy and that should be respected to.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Thank you SO MUCH for your response @Scotch Mist I realize we’re all here to give the Harkles a rash of tit, but they truly are a “distraction” & part of the show. I never mean to upset ppl when I post some of the stuff I do, because I love being a smartass, making ppl laugh & posting sappy sweet stuff. But, I’m also a nerd & try to keep up w/what’s really going on behind the smoke/mirrors. And there’s SO much nefarious tit going on people don’t know about (or they have cognitive dissonance.) Political leaders & the global elite have an agenda. H is a puppet in that plan. (Because he’s stoopid as f**k and a toad.) MM is a distraction, but playing a role. If you haven’t watched the video I posted with James Lindsey addressing the EU parliament, make time to do so. Yes. It’s long, but he is educating our European allies. As an American, it is truly painful to know & watch my country slowly breaking apart and being given away. As an Army veteran, it’s even more painful knowing so many of my brothers/sisters have died fighting to quell evil. But evil doesn’t always package itself as a loud, facist dictator who needs taking down in some remote part of the world. Sometimes? Evil is quiet-patiently waiting & slowly eroding freedoms a little at a time right at home in the name of national security. But, it’s Cultural Marxism. It’s at everyone’s doorstep & the best thing you can do is educate yourself & others. If I posted even a fraction of the stuff on here I read about, you’d be throwing tins of tomatoes at me! Again, we’re here to poke fun at those two idiots, (which I’ll continue to do!) but we learn from each other, too. I love this community & appreciate everyone’s views. (And @Nuttynana & her potty mouth always makes me laugh on the tough days!) 😊 Thank you for reading this.
I’ll get my coat now 🥰
For the entirety of time there has been pushes and pulls for power and even overall world domination. There will forever be people with more money and power than us serfs and they will see themselves our saviours if only we live life as they want us to. Unfortunately for them the world is a very different place to what it has been during previous 'resets' and love him or hate him people like Trump are the ones who trouble the Soros etc of this world as he is a loose cannon who. I would be suspicious Smeg has been planted and promised a big pay day at the end of her married ordeal, but she herself is a duck up and loose cannon so too unreliable for the big boys to be able to control. Power to some is like food they need it but ultimately it will destroy them.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Quote: Their brand is quite unsalvageable at this point. They’ve become effectively a laughing stock.

I've felt this since the South Park episode. I'm sticking around to witness the completion of their downfall, without any real emotion around it.

How anyone can read their version of the 'car chase' then watch the footage and still believe 'their truth' is a complete mystery to me. That takes a special kind of delusion.
When did your life become a brand? a brand that can make you heaps of cash, if you get it right. It's all so false and tedious.

Reactions: 33
Just seen this on the twatter 🤣

View attachment 2197223
People need to stop with this tit :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1. Ain't never happening
2. She is not that young
3. His head is not that square
4. They are cunts

.....I will concede that crowns do a good job of hiding the lack of heir hair.

wanders off muttering to self about the US's continued Disneyfication of European monarchy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
When did your life become a brand? a brand that can make you heaps of cash, if you get it right. It's all so false and tedious.
I think it was about the time that Anthea Turner promoted a chocolate bar on her wedding day... whenever that happened ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Well....Here's your answerhttps://

Well, @VioletButterly, here's your answer about Herz's reputation:

View attachment 2196082

Over a span of years, Hertz falsely accused more than 360 people of stealing rental cars, leading to arrests and jail time for innocent customers. Now, the company will pay $168 million in a settlement.Dec 6, 2022
@VioletButterfly - Ummm....About the @VioletButterly misspell. My apologies.

And someday I'll even learn to cut and paste properly! 😖
---
Wow! Listening to Candace Owens and she’s talking about surrogacy and how transactional it is. It’s pretty raw, but here’s the link if you’re interested.
Holy crap! At first glance I thought I was looking at a giant boob and an undersized nipple. 🤭

ETA: I did NOT mean to have my two posts put together. 🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think it was about the time that Anthea Turner promoted a chocolate bar on her wedding day... whenever that happened ;)

I think a bit before that - when Victoria married David Beckham. They were forever banging on about 'brand Beckham,'
Anthea took it that step further. So 1999/200 ish.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
@Blockster and my sentiments exactly, bleeping cheek trying to make us think Izzard is normal, he was born with a dick, like it or not.

He is a freak and we can say what we sodding well think, I do, all the time and it goes down like a pork chop at a Jewish wedding.

At age 74 I say duck em and I don't bleeding care my Cop Daughter is always trying to correct me and I tell her to piss off too.

My opinions are my own and when asked they get it, tough tit if they don't like it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.