Harry & Meghan #352 I Fought The Law & The Law Won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's such bollocks...
Archie is what? 4?

A 4 yr old who has never met either grandad will just not give a tit.

I speak as a parent of someone who has never met either grandmother (1 dead, 1 batshit)
Exactly. I was a menopausal child in the early 70s so both sets of my grandparents died many years before I was born...what you don't have, you don't miss, surely?
Especially aged 4😳

Reactions: 42
Cultural Marxism is frightening stuff. We have a Conservative government in power in the UK at the moment but still all major organisations have been captured. Our culture is being eroded and most people seem to be completely blind to it.
Thank you SO MUCH for your response @Scotch Mist I realize we’re all here to give the Harkles a rash of tit, but they truly are a “distraction” & part of the show. I never mean to upset ppl when I post some of the stuff I do, because I love being a smartass, making ppl laugh & posting sappy sweet stuff. But, I’m also a nerd & try to keep up w/what’s really going on behind the smoke/mirrors. And there’s SO much nefarious tit going on people don’t know about (or they have cognitive dissonance.) Political leaders & the global elite have an agenda. H is a puppet in that plan. (Because he’s stoopid as f**k and a toad.) MM is a distraction, but playing a role. If you haven’t watched the video I posted with James Lindsey addressing the EU parliament, make time to do so. Yes. It’s long, but he is educating our European allies. As an American, it is truly painful to know & watch my country slowly breaking apart and being given away. As an Army veteran, it’s even more painful knowing so many of my brothers/sisters have died fighting to quell evil. But evil doesn’t always package itself as a loud, facist dictator who needs taking down in some remote part of the world. Sometimes? Evil is quiet-patiently waiting & slowly eroding freedoms a little at a time right at home in the name of national security. But, it’s Cultural Marxism. It’s at everyone’s doorstep & the best thing you can do is educate yourself & others. If I posted even a fraction of the stuff on here I read about, you’d be throwing tins of tomatoes at me! Again, we’re here to poke fun at those two idiots, (which I’ll continue to do!) but we learn from each other, too. I love this community & appreciate everyone’s views. (And @Nuttynana & her potty mouth always makes me laugh on the tough days!) 😊 Thank you for reading this.
I’ll get my coat now 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Not just tight, but in fabric that had absolutely no stretch at all. I’m amazed she didn’t split a seam. Catherine managed to have lovely, tailored maternity dresses that were not bulging and skin tight but did not look like tents

I spent my most of my four pregnancies in camouflage uniforms, and those had more give than her “maternity” clothes. I was in great shape during my pregnancies and there was no way I could squat like that (Try getting on and lacing combat boots at nine months pregnant - my husband had to do it for me)
I attempted parade dress at 6 months and it was a no go - my ankles were too fat already for boots hahahahhaah!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
When will people get it through their thick heads that harry was already born when diana met james!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
When will people get it through their thick heads that harry was already born when diana met james!!!

.....and that as he ages he looks more and more like Charles.
---
There are rumours that isn't true Who knows.....

He gets a lot of criticism but Paul Burrell knows it ALL.
He loved Diana. He helped her as best he could.
He helped smuggle blokes in and out of her apartments.
He helped smuggle her in and out of theirs.

He might be slimy, but he KNOWS.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I went shopping this morning and look what was for sale, at 22€ it's daylight robbery!

I didn't have to move any books as the title of the one below is Everything Burns, which I found quite appropiate for the Harkles situation at the moment ;):LOL:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Is Harry still bringing out the second book? Thought that was due before the Corry? Spare 2, the bits that weren't good enough for Spare 1, how everybody snubbed me again.
I suppose the next one will contain all the imagined snubs and slights from the Jubilee, funeral of the Queen,Coronation etc.
I don’t know how much more mileage he can get from hating his family.
Thank you SO MUCH for your response @Scotch Mist I realize we’re all here to give the Harkles a rash of tit, but they truly are a “distraction” & part of the show. I never mean to upset ppl when I post some of the stuff I do, because I love being a smartass, making ppl laugh & posting sappy sweet stuff. But, I’m also a nerd & try to keep up w/what’s really going on behind the smoke/mirrors. And there’s SO much nefarious tit going on people don’t know about (or they have cognitive dissonance.) Political leaders & the global elite have an agenda. H is a puppet in that plan. (Because he’s stoopid as f**k and a toad.) MM is a distraction, but playing a role. If you haven’t watched the video I posted with James Lindsey addressing the EU parliament, make time to do so. Yes. It’s long, but he is educating our European allies. As an American, it is truly painful to know & watch my country slowly breaking apart and being given away. As an Army veteran, it’s even more painful knowing so many of my brothers/sisters have died fighting to quell evil. But evil doesn’t always package itself as a loud, facist dictator who needs taking down in some remote part of the world. Sometimes? Evil is quiet-patiently waiting & slowly eroding freedoms a little at a time right at home in the name of national security. But, it’s Cultural Marxism. It’s at everyone’s doorstep & the best thing you can do is educate yourself & others. If I posted even a fraction of the stuff on here I read about, you’d be throwing tins of tomatoes at me! Again, we’re here to poke fun at those two idiots, (which I’ll continue to do!) but we learn from each other, too. I love this community & appreciate everyone’s views. (And @Nuttynana & her potty mouth always makes me laugh on the tough days!) 😊 Thank you for reading this.
I’ll get my coat now 🥰
Im not as articulate or knowledgeable as either you or Scotch Mist, But I have noticed that my friends are beginning to be afraid of speaking about certain subjects.Or to argue a point.
None of us should set out to offend anybody, but none of us should be afraid to express an opinion.
I am worried about what is happening.
We are being force fed what to think, and how to behave, and if anybody raises an objection they are ridiculed or persecuted.People have lost their jobs over expressing an opinion.
I just want to live in a democracy.Where you should respect your fellow human being, and protect freedom of speech.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Jeebus! i was bemoaning the intelligence of some posters on quora, sometimes i feel i ought to slap some of those twitteratis awake with a broom.

by spreading this kind of stuff, they do the following:

1. insult the mother of the next King, not only that, but accuse her of treason, as she knowingly got an illegitimate child in the line of succession.
2. insult the current King by pointing he is a cuckold.
3. and if it were the case, which it isn't, Charles accepted and recognised Sparry as his own, and never once backed down. also, see the treason part above.

let the poor woman rest, for heavens' sake!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I attempted parade dress at 6 months and it was a no go - my ankles were too fat already for boots hahahahhaah!
I had a pair of black jungle boots that I only wore during my pregnancies (showing my age because boots are all sand colored now and they don’t need to polished!) Fabric uppers and the leather parts were as soft as sneakers. I still have them packed away somewhere.
You just have to laugh at the notion of maternity camouflaged battle dress uniform…it wasn’t camouflaging anything!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This is an odd one for me as I just cant believe that the RF would not have already checked this out at birth or after if there was any doubts at all, I do believe they may well hide it (if he wasn't his) but all the shenanigans with Sparry now I just don't see why KC would continue to call him his darling boy and go out of his way to support in the way that he is if he is not his, surely this would be an ideal time to back off?

Reactions: 24
I suppose the next one will contain all the imagined snubs and slights from the Jubilee, funeral of the Queen,Coronation etc.
I don’t know how much more mileage he can get from hating his family.

Im not as articulate or knowledgeable as either you or Scotch Mist, But I have noticed that my friends are beginning to be afraid of speaking about certain subjects.Or to argue a point.
None of us should set out to offend anybody, but none of us should be afraid to express an opinion.
I am worried about what is happening.
We are being force fed what to think, and how to behave, and if anybody raises an objection they are ridiculed or persecuted.People have lost their jobs over expressing an opinion.
I just want to live in a democracy.Where you should respect your fellow human being, and protect freedom of speech.
I work in Local Government and I am VERY conscious of what I can and cannot say - I have to be very careful - we are at a tipping point and will watch very carefully as to which path we take

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

I think they didn't mean to go after New York City per se.

They wanted the Diana Association immediately so the British Royal Family would be blamed for "trying to kill them off". If you see the sugars' rhetoric, it's that the British Media sent people to harass them and the British Royal Family won't protect them.

Instead, the NYPD and the New York Mayor came in guns blazing within hours and shifted the narrative to "they are lying" and of course the statement was just way too dramatic even without the mayor and police's comments people were already like... A car chase? In New York? No Witness Reports? Nah. They didn't anticipate New York being straight with them. They thought Diana would save them.

They don't know just how much they have lost Americans. If this had happened before Netflix, Spotify, Peg's paparazzi deals and her delusions of grandeur, I feel like they might have had some sympathy.

But not now.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
For me the problem is the erasing of history. YES, some old movies and shows were questionable…even offensive, but thats because at that time, the attitudes of society were different. We evolved, we learned, and in order to learn you need to see what was wrong. FFS, the James Bond films are as sexist and misogynistic as HELL, but they’re an important piece of history, and honestly, now its bleeping laughable :-D. The art is how the author/director intended it…with their human flaws and all!!
Disney was a known racist…yet his vision and art entertained the masses for years. You cant erase who he was. You can embrace the positive things he brought, understanding that he is human and flawed, like each and every bleeping one of us.
I dont believe the offensive elements should be erased…they should be out there, with information to those that dont realise/understand/care, why to some it is considered offensive. It’s called a conversation! This ridiculous ’cancel culture’ is insane. Everyone wants to play god…be the highest being…have someone below them…that has NEVER worked in history…EVER!!! Re-writing of history also is guaranteed to duck up the future! Without the information, people are simply uninformed and incapable of understanding. This is right…this is wrong…without the WHY, you’re fucked!
My degree a good few years ago was History& Politics. I have had an interest in all thing historic since I was in my early teens and although I have never worked in my degree subjects I've always been interested in my own research in my own favourite areas.

My biggest problem with all this cancelling shizzle is that we will have no opportunity to learn from the attitudes and mistakes of the past. Attitudes change even in out own lifetimes...that is because we are learning and evolving. I am excluding in large part the wokeness as a lot of that is bandwagon jumping imho...not all of it but certainly some of it. Anyway the wokeism bit was my feeble attempt to keep it on topic to the Harkles who like to tell us what we should do and then do what they want.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I work in Local Government and I am VERY conscious of what I can and cannot say - I have to be very careful - we are at a tipping point and will watch very carefully as to which path we take
Me too. Got into bother for an FB comment before (said Eddie Izzard was male) so i'm super careful now.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.