Harry & Meghan #350 If I can fake it there, I'll fake it anywhere....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a house of that size and ‘status’, you would expect to have an actual work-out room. The physical trainer, in celebrity world, comes to YOU. There is no reason he needs to trek out to a hotel…just not ‘done.’

I keep wondering what he expected of ‘celebrity life’ in the US vs ‘royal life’ in the UK. Did she convince him that they vould control all their media?

They have no control. American mayors are not interested in their pap issues.

They are regularly mocked now. Was he ever, as one of the most popular members of the RF…mocked like he is in the US these days? I wonder if that is a shock to him…that his actions are high comedy to others.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Serves them right for signing her on! Loving the shitshow still 😂 Oh what a circus, oh what a show!
Exactly, have they learned nothing from Netflix, Travalyst, The Bench, Porker, Archetypes, Spotify and the rest? They're like a nest of rats in Hollywood so you'd think they'd have looked at Sunshine Sux and the Harkle track record? Schillings Afia lying about her bullying client?

@tobehonest posted a Laura Poirot tweet on the last thread Post 950 about an alleged assault by H. They have a "case" and a "jury" even though the victim says the assault never took place and won't testify The DA has "evidence."

The alleged assault could be the one previously referred to (by BookWorm or Celt) that the injured girl was paid off after a Better.Up party. On the day of the assault Harry was at Pearl Harbour taking a salute. Who arranged for him to be there? You'd have to change the time of the assault to match Harry's appearance at Pearl Harbour to give him an alibi. IF this is what happened. This tweet said the Ho has far more on him than he has on her, and other assaults have been mentioned.

Find out who pulled strings for him to be at Pearl Harbour and it will point to who's covering for him.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I also remember her wearing a coat. A cheap white thing that looked like a dressing gown and her shoes were way too big. This became her signature look. Shoes too big, outfits look cheap but are actually ridiculously expensive.

And dirty - the heels of her shoes were worn and dirty and tied wrong. And no tights in November…and a big bathrobe of a coat that was practically falling off

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I had to look the dress up.It was a bit...meh.
For some reason iI thought she was wearing a coat when they got engaged.Maybe my subconscious was just telling me “ she should have put a coat on”.
You are not wrong, she did wear a coat at the announcement itself (an ill-fitting belted white number - trying to show people she has a waist. She hasn't.) The $75k dress was worn at the engagement photoshoot after.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Good god you could see that bunion from space!
Wow, that is quite a growth. I thought she had her bunions removed a few years ago. I recall a surgical scar being pointed out in pictures a couple of years ago, but maybe it was on her other foot. Are bunions like perennials and grow back every year?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I have never seen that picture before but, as you say it screams tit show. How fake and OTT is that? Even Hasno looks embarrassed and uncomfortable.
Right from the start they just looked so wrong together.
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Right? Last night I came thisclose to smothering Mr SummerChild with my pillow…
I got Mr Butterfly a noise machine, he set it to a babbling brook, and the snoring and suddenlywak8ng up 8n bed are all gone. He'd snore to bring the house down, this noise machine makes all the difference. He would snort suddenly and wake up in a fit, now... he's like a new man.

Before test, a swift jab with my elbow would get him to roll over and stop snoring.

I'm still stunned by her hijinx I n NY the other night. Her lies lack plausibility and forethought. Inside she's still that annoyed little monstrrolling her ryes at her father filming her. Giv8ng edirection. What he should have given her was a good swift kick in the ass, same with Mr Todgerfrost.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I got Mr Butterfly a noise machine, he set it to a babbling brook, and the snoring and suddenlywak8ng up 8n bed are all gone. He'd snore to bring the house down, this noise machine makes all the difference. He would snort suddenly and wake up in a fit, now... he's like a new man.

Before test, a swift jab with my elbow would get him to roll over and stop snoring.

I'm still stunned by her hijinx I n NY the other night. Her lies lack plausibility and forethought. Inside she's still that annoyed little monstrrolling her ryes at her father filming her. Giv8ng edirection. What he should have given her was a good swift kick in the ass, same with Mr Todgerfrost.
Nose strips usually help, along with an elbow to roll over like you say. But he has a cold at the moment and literally nothing was stopping him last night. It was like a pneumatic drill.

Everything Mrs Hertz does just seems so knee jerk and without thought. Neither of them ever seem to consider that other people might contradict their stories or what they say might piss some people off. Like the dancing in the streets of SA comment - it was designed to aggrandise herself but she never considered that it might irritate the South Africans. Same with the Housing Unit fire. How insulting was that comment to their hosts? Come to think about it…perhaps she’s trying to piss off South Africans because she knows Banana Legs would like to live there and she’s making that impossible…?

Reactions: 35
That ‘adoring’ look reminds me of the way Nancy Reagan used to gaze up at Ronald on all occasions. It seemed so sugary sweet and so staged at the time ( though, as far as I know, they had a genuinely devoted relationship tbf ) This is MM copycatting again, as always .
I can understand why Nancy would look at Ronald like that. He was a very powerful man, a legit actor, California governor, and POTUS, yet still seemed genuine and kind. As I recall, he and QEII had quite a warm friendship. Ronald may not have been Royal, but he had a heck of a lot more to offer than Harold. I think all Smeg sees when she looks at Harold are dollar signs; that’s why she looks at him like a lovesick yak in heat. 🤑🤑🤑 It’s all about the dollah dollah bills, y’all.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Am stuck with only 5 channels for now as cancelled Sky and am awaiting a TV guru to help me figure out how to get Freeview etc. So was stuck watching the Cheezy doc on the Fab 5... King Chuck's 5 grandkids. It was full of RF fucked up an amazing [ 😫] opportunity with biracial Smegs... blech. But the bit that really pissed me off was the repeated suggestion that cheeky Louis would be the next Harry.... I wanted to throw my shoe at the tv
---

They have mini cpap machine now as well, apparently. My dad (and his gf) swear by them

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Just wondering about the rush to announce the televised statement without actually releasing it. :rolleyes:
Are there any upcoming events that twit & ILBW would want to overshadow?
---
Leaked footage of attempts to dramatise the Markle account of events.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
OMG the Gold tie security guy is also wearing gold shoes! Is it an homage to the Eurovision song Diggiloo? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
She loves "couple dressing", with his tie, the inner lining of his jacket/coat etc matching her dress. And she doesn't understand contrast. And maybe because this guy is adventurous/she is on an adventure, she got them matching shoes!

Even if those rumours were put out by her to further her victimhood agenda/embarrass Sparry or the BRF, this would be trying to fan those rumours. Maybe she's thinking she'll get the sort of defending that William got over Rose. Or she's gearing up to sue more papers.

This just reminded me of when her bestie Priyanka Chopra hinted at an affair with the Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan, who has a beautiful love story with his wife. No marriage is perfect, I know, and maybe there was something to it because PC is/was notorious for her affairs, especially with another married co-star. But in this case, she was called out by a youtuber - Leilani, IIRC. PC had basically said that the guy she was seeing had given her his jacket, or she had taken it (it was previously seen on SRK), but Leilani had said that PC had already had that jacket on the flight they'd shared, some time before PC had entered the film industry and quite some time before she had worked with SRK.

Even though the rumours had been debunked, many people still believe that SRK cheated on his wife with PC and even had a secret wedding with her. The power of rumours spread by grifters.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Am stuck with only 5 channels for now as cancelled Sky and am awaiting a TV guru to help me figure out how to get Freeview etc. So was stuck watching the Cheezy doc on the Fab 5... King Chuck's 5 grandkids. It was full of RF fucked up an amazing [ 😫] opportunity with biracial Smegs... blech. But the bit that really pissed me off was the repeated suggestion that cheeky Louis would be the next Harry.... I wanted to throw my shoe at the tv
---

They have mini cpap machine now as well, apparently. My dad (and his gf) swear by them
Off Topic
I used to snore and it kept getting worse and I was always tired and was having like brain fog my mom told me to have my doctor have me tested for sleep apnea turned out I had severe sleep apnea and was suffering from hypoxia due to it. It was so bad that they woke me up and put me on a bipap machine halfway through the sleep test when they woke me up I was like the energizer bunny with energy and could THINK again. I urge anyone that suspects they may have sleep apnea to be tested for it and if you have it and are prescribed a machine USE IT. I actually cannot sleep without mine allI will do his doze and keep waking myself up

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh no doubt about it at all. Another bloody cover up for years.
Hopefully it will see the light at last, I was briefly on the Schofie thread a very long time ago (started on Hinch, then got sucked into Schofie, before finding home here 😂). He was saved by the bell before, might have been Megxit even, can't remember, not invested enough - things were just about to be published, and then much bigger news came in. He's a very dodgy unpleasant old codger.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.