Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why hasnt he released his phone footage yet?

Answers on a postcard.
Winner gets a year's supply of cheesy poofs.

My suggestions
Footage too blurred to show anything or he needs to get it edited so it is spun in his favour
as @Mancunian said a couple of pages ago, doesn't the little camera torch turn on when filming, especially if it's set on auto and in dark surroundings? it wouldn't surprise me if the git filmed his ugly mush. or if he's just performing to be filming.

Reactions: 35
We have got absolutely crazy paps here - chasing down celebs, breaking into their homes or slipping in uninvited, spying and photographing them from their neighbours' houses etc. But I have never heard of them chasing someone through the city.

Why would they do that? Putting several lives at risk for a few most-likely grainy/blurred shots? Entertainment? What would they be capturing that they can't at the destination/starting point? Doubt they'll be paid enough/anything for those blurred shots

In the Gruesomes' case though, Smegs should maybe stop trying to recreate that scene from the show she cameo-ed in, if she doesn't want paps to chase her vehicle.

That's the only reasonable reason I can think of for the paps going on a "two-hour high-speed chase" with her 🤷

^^^ found this by accident, seems like it was made for the Gruesomes'😂
Is this a loving tribute to KC3’s fingers?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't want you all to accuse me of siding with the Harkles, but I actually had a very similar experience with a near catastrophic school-run.
For the school run I either wear a onesie and slippers or a gold, strapless dress and heels. On the day in question, it was the dress. We were late and as I turned the corner, the road was blocked by a bin lorry and the driver had got out.
There was a delay of several minutes during which I fearfully scanned the road for paparazzi. We eventually set off again, but once on the dual carriageway, I found we were being followed by literally hundreds of vehicles! There were cars, scooters and those lorries that deliver skips - all full of paparazzi, trying to photograph me doing the school-run. There was even a man in a flat-bed truck with a phone in each hand. (This is true, I did see this and can only assume what part of his anatomy he was using to steer :eek:).
The chase lasted 15 minutes, at times reaching speeds in excess of 20mph.
It was a terrifying experience and I think that you should have more empathy for the Harkles. Fortunately, we did arrive safely, but I was so shaken that I fell to the ground sobbing, while children and parents stepped over me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
as @Mancunian said a couple of pages ago, doesn't the little camera torch turn on when filming, especially if it's set on auto and in dark surroundings? it wouldn't surprise me if the git filmed his ugly mush. or if he's just performing to be filming.
He looked to be filming himself. Valuable footage showing his trauma, handy for his court case. "Look at how awful it was for me" 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

More people picking up on the bodyguard rumour.

Harry & Meghan #350 The Bodyguard: Has Meghan been doing a Dirty Sanchez?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
I don't want you all to accuse me of siding with the Harkles, but I actually had a very similar experience with a near catastrophic school-run.
For the school run I either wear a onesie and slippers or a gold, strapless dress and heels. On the day in question, it was the dress. We were late and as I turned the corner, the road was blocked by a bin lorry and the driver had got out.
There was a delay of several minutes during which I fearfully scanned the road for paparazzi. We eventually set off again, but once on the dual carriageway, I found we were being followed by literally hundreds of vehicles! There were cars, scooters and those lorries that deliver skips - all full of paparazzi, trying to photograph me doing the school-run. There was even a man in a flat-bed truck with a phone in each hand. (This is true, I did see this and can only assume what part of his anatomy he was using to steer :eek:).
The chase lasted 15 minutes, at times reaching speeds in excess of 20mph.
It was a terrifying experience and I think that you should have more empathy for the Harkles. Fortunately, we did arrive safely, but I was so shaken that I fell to the ground sobbing, while children and parents stepped over me.
Just one example of why I should wear Tena Lady before I come on here 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I've got to say if anything makes me wonder about if the children exist it's this......

Who leaves their kids on the other side of the country when you've allegedly had issues with a stalker?? Unless the kids were there with them in New York?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Or even worse can you imagine the Harkles if someone grabbed Meghan's neck and hair as happened to Catherine - one of the few times you see RPOs step in - for the Harkles it would be a major traumatic event to be dramatically re-enacted for Netflix and the next book deal but Catherine just laughed it off

Not only that but the PPOW then used footage of this in their own socials. Positively.

Reactions: 26
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
People are having trouble logging in to tattle and are unable to get past the we value your privacy section, i have had trouble logging in and have only just been able to log in now.

The car chases story has backfired beautifully, it is the biggest mistake they have made so far

Reactions: 40
You have to ask questions about that..... they live in a mansion not a 2 bed flat. In a place that size there should be plenty of room for them to have separate suites if they want to get away from each other. Why on earth would Hazno need to book into a hotel? 🤔 unless he's meeting someone else of course 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 49
Did we see this?
This is what I suspected all along- their driver was acting erratically, they got pulled by the police and tried to get in front of the story.
Could this even be why they changed cars? Was their driver arrested or asked to stop driving?
AC10FE42-9FB1-4EC1-B77F-96F02F465127.png

---
You have to ask questions about that..... they live in a mansion not a 2 bed flat. In a place that size there should be plenty of room for them to have separate suites if they want to get away from each other. Why on earth would Hazno need to book into a hotel? 🤔 unless he's meeting someone else of course 😉
I think this small paragraph is the point of this entire article. The rumours of ‘all not well in paradise’ are increasing in volume.

• Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.