Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well i'm finally 39 and don't want to be...as next i have to be 40 and noone has asked me if i am ok, life creeps up on you fast!! Just want the birthday gift of Back grid admitting her/ him set this all up/ their involvement, failing that some M&S sweet & smoky bbq crisps, i'll leave the Cheesey puffs for Bobble!

🎈🎊 Happy Birthday EnoughAlready 🥳🎁🎂🍾🥂🥂🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That face 🥺. I used to think she was an attractive woman, but what the hell's going on now. Her nose is far too stretched with a blob at the end - where's that come from. And the slugs are still partying and getting bigger. 😅 Then I saw all those lines by her mouth and cheeks. 🤷🐈 Meow, but true 😅
Gawd! I didn't notice the brows!! WTF? o_O

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Does anybody else think this chase stunt was the next stage in preparing for divorce? - showing just how paranoid and dangerous the Stoat is ?

• Sick
Reactions: 24
So during her speech she talked about the gender issue. How is that helping women.

O/T. I saw on news Adidas advertised female swimsuit with a male model ??
My first thought as a curvy regular swimmer was ‘how will my girly shape fit where those bulges bulge?’.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
🎶 if they can fake it there, they’ll fake it anywhere
It’s up to you New York, New York 🎶

I found myself humming this as I was making my tea and now I can’t get it out of my head so I thought I’d share 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know I hardly post on here anymore except on the odd special occasion but I do always keep up religiously as I was on this thread from day dot!

I just want to have a rant if that's OK as after the tramps little stunt last night the amount of comments I'm seeing blaming the royal family and even the comments on Charlie's latest instagram post is really annoying me, it's gotten to the point they are outweighing the good support and I'm fearing this smear campaign is gearing a lot of traction and getting really out of hand, especially after last night's shenanigans 😩

I just feel since our beloved Brenda has popped of this is going to get a hell of a lot worse until they eventually divorce and that witch won't be happy until she's dancing on the ashes of the whole institution!

Yes they might be getting called out on their fake chase but it's like the support for them from the thick gullible sugar nuts has trebled!
I agree but equally, that’s just the Sugarnuts tripling down. They are in the cult and can’t be saved.

The rest of the world (majority sane people) are like WTAF?

• Heart
Harry & Meghan #350 - They are universally involved in Perjury

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
12 million for 70 years service as our Queen.
Works out at £1715 a year…she was worth every penny!
Definitely worth it, and she worked for her dad too so you could probably another 10 years of service onto that.

I have no issue paying towards her funeral at all. She sacrificed her entire life in the name of service to us so 12 million is a small process to pay to honour her.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Then don’t drive directly to your friends house after you’ve invited the entire media to come and see you?!?!
its NYC!
they could have gone literally anywhere else christ the likes of Robert DeNiro, SJP, Leo DiCaprio, proper A List Celebs & the list is endless they all walkaround NY without a care in the world the dip into hotels to lose paps & then they head back out.
The fact their own security drove around for 2 hours just DOESNT MAKE SENSE.
Up and down the same street as well, either the driver had no clue where to go, H kept trying to tell him where to go or they set the paps up and realised the wouldn't get pics in the blacked out car and moved to a ten minute taxi pap walk.

• Haha
  • Sick
Yeah, I said similar yesterday. All the drama, car chase, paps etc while wearing a gold dress ( a la Kate at Bond Premiere)
Yes. The difference being though that Kate looked a million dollars, whereas M looks more the the Aldi version...(no offence to Aldi, I shop there, amongst other places). Not sure how someone with such resources available to them can't make sure they wear stuff that actually A. fits them and B. suits their shape. I think I can count on my fingers the very few occassions where she wore things that actually made her look good and didn't exaggerate her odd shape.

As for the shoes and feet...least said! 🤣
Screenshot_20230518-215509_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.