Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been on the whole undecided on H&M, their actions make them deserve all the piss taking (South Park 🤣) and I've laughed at it all but always with a tinge of doubt as to are we falling for propaganda. That was until this stunt, now there is no doubt she is absolutely nuts. The hired security were mainly surrounding the narcissist, not the heir to a throne.

Can't help but think the alledged stalker was one of the 'kids' real parents.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The actual ‘chase’ seems to having moved further down the pecking order than the actual facts now - BackGrid have properly kicked back.

The prime marketing chance in all of this was the children and the stalker. Had it been me and a stalker had been near my property I’d have gone straight back home leaving the Ms People to explain my absence and why I couldn’t pick up my award - either leaving Doris to collect it or possibly Hairy but absolutely not me. Quiet reinforcement of the danger I and my children are in. Confirmed the children and would have most likely recieved contact from the palace as the children are, however we feel, the grandchildren of a king.

Rather than this instantly disprovable bollocks,

Reactions: 43
Frazzled because they have two young children, do me a favour, they have staff and nannies etc, they probably just play with them for an hour and kiss them good night, if the kids are lucky, they don't do any of the heavy lifting I'll bet.
Try getting two toddlers dressed, down to the shops in a buggy, coming home laden down, one toddler really needing a nappy change and the other wanting the biscuits you bought as a treat and you still have to put the shopping away.. And you need a pee!
Then she can say she is frazzled!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
The actual ‘chase’ seems to having moved further down the pecking order than the actual facts now - BackGrid have properly kicked back.

The prime marketing chance in all of this was the children and the stalker. Had it been me and a stalker had been near my property I’d have gone straight back home leaving the Ms People to explain my absence and why I couldn’t pick up my award - either leaving Doris to collect it or possibly Hairy but absolutely not me. Quiet reinforcement of the danger I and my children are in. Confirmed the children and would have most likely recieved contact from the palace as the children are, however we feel, the grandchildren of a king.

Rather than this instantly disprovable bollocks,
She's whip smart though.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
" security team" 😆😆😆😆 probably all ex-cons and illegals for hire off of a website in california , inept & dodgy.

Just like them 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She totally had duper’s delight at the award ceremony giveaway. She was so gleeful and it wasn’t just the fake award or the presence of her pimp Markus Anderson. She knew what was about to go down: her most audacious gaslighting stunt ever.
View attachment 2179855

That face 🥺. I used to think she was an attractive woman, but what the hell's going on now. Her nose is far too stretched with a blob at the end - where's that come from. And the slugs are still partying and getting bigger. 😅 Then I saw all those lines by her mouth and cheeks. 🤷🐈 Meow, but true 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Even Tom Sykes/Daily Beast isn't trying to spin it.

Link in tweet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
People are having trouble logging in to tattle and are unable to get past the we value your privacy section, i have had trouble logging in and have only just been able to log in now.

The car chases story has backfired beautifully, it is the biggest mistake they have made so far
I never log out 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh dear Tattler's, I have bad news, the skidmarkles have been granted the coveted IPP status, they are now................................ Irritating Pisstaking Pustules 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
What they needed during the near catastrophe was an ex-British military type in the car :unsure:

You know the kind, maybe a super-intelligent helicopter pilot. One who is such a lethal weapon that he only needs to carry tubes of sweets in his ammo belt. The kind that is so cool headed that, when the camp commander in Afghanistan slipped to the floor sobbing in fear, with a steely glint in his eye he simply grabbed the keys to the nearest apache. He fought single-handedly and just before heading back he quipped, "Check-mate. You're tali-banned"

The kind that was so tough during training for a kidnapping situation that the entire SAS apologised and surrendered to him.

😁

• Haha
Try getting two toddlers dressed, down to the shops in a buggy, coming home laden down, one toddler really needing a nappy change and the other wanting the biscuits you bought as a treat and you still have to put the shopping away.. And you need a pee!
Then she can say she is frazzled!
Yup! All of this! I had 2 under 2, my then husband left and I had to work full time as well as the above too. They should do one of those life swap programmes!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.