Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For Meagain and Hazno‘s wooden anniversary I would give them a wooden Pinocchio puppet. 🤥

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
It's a dilemma where you know you should ignore them but you are also compelled to continue following them in order to showcase examples of why they should be ignored.
🤣 yes you're right
Sometimes I think that I just can't be bothered with them anymore and we should just ignore them, but on the other hand they are a rich source of entertainment and I do so enjoy the snark on here 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Have we talked about the stalker? Surely someone has googled the name and found a link to Megs? I did at the time and there did seem to be someone with the same name from Canoga Park ? But appreciate it may be a more common name in USA then we think. Can't help think car thing deflects from stalker.

Reactions: 26
What I really LOVE about the lawyer for Backgrid’s statement is that it’s in direct contrast the Hazno’s lawyer’s demand for the footage.

Hazno’s lawyer’s letter is full of legalese and ‘demands’ the footage ‘immediately’. The Backgrid response is grandstanding for public consumption and the subtext around ‘sit down with your client and explain’ clearly means ‘you know this won’t fly you weasel so stop kowtowing to the idiot Prince and tell him to stop being a pest’

ETA ah bollix just read the post immediately above mine. Gotta type faster
it's the "hereby" that amuses me...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yeah, I said similar yesterday. All the drama, car chase, paps etc while wearing a gold dress ( a la Kate at Bond Premiere)
Okay, but can somebody explain to me why the scary paps were in vehicles with blacked out windows? Can you take pictures through those?

Reactions: 33
The blind adoration of the SS really amuses me! When there were a couple of fans outside the bought awards thing, they even stated that they were SS and Smeggy didn't so much as give them a glance, a wave or a lingering look! That's how much she appreciates her squad!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Could they not have come up with a more believable story? To think that in New York a "near catastrophic" car chase lasted 2 hours is just ridiculous. Maybe if they were on some kind of a highway in the middle of nowhere it would have been more plausible story - although not as many people would have seen them and that would not have suited!!

Reactions: 30
My two biggest learnings from this farce are as follows:

1. There is a galaxy-sized gap between how smart Megan thinks she is, and how smart she actually is
2. The Queen was absolutely spot on with her assessment of Megan's character.
I would call her cunning rather then clever.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Have we seen this from Jan Moir? It's at the end of the article about the car 'chase'

Duchess of Cringe strikes again
The Duchess of Sussex was otherwise engaged when it came to the Coronation earlier this month, but she flew 2,000 miles to accept a Women Of Vision humanitarian award at a gala to mark the 50th anniversary of the Ms. Foundation For Women — the organisation set up by veteran feminist and her new galpal, Gloria Steinem.

Perhaps it will look nice on her shelf, next to the Ripple of Hope humanitarian award, which she and Harry were given last year for services to — hang on while I flick through my Good Causes file — racial injustice and mental health.

nem_pictured_right_the_89_year_-a-61_1684445323046.jpg

+7
View gallery
The Duchess of Sussex flew 2,000 miles to accept a Women Of Vision humanitarian award at a gala to mark the 50th anniversary of the Ms. Foundation For Women — the organisation set up by veteran feminist and her new galpal, Gloria Steinem (right)
As the saying almost goes, humanitarian awards are like haemorrhoids, any bum can get them.

Tony Blair was once given a global legacy award, despite leading this country into the Iraq War. In 2016, Ellen DeGeneres won the People's Choice Award for Favourite Humanitarian.

'I have to say, it's a little strange to actually get an award for being nice and generous and kind which is what we're all supposed to do with one another. That's the point of being a human,' she said piously.

A few years later her chat show was cancelled after it emerged allegations had been made that she was a toxic bully who was hated by her staff.

Meanwhile, in her meaningless woke-meringue of an acceptance speech, Meghan said she recognised that 'part of my greater value and purpose in life was to advocate for those who felt unheard; to stand up to injustice; and to not be afraid of saying what is true and what is just and what is right'.

Humbling words, although part of my purpose in life is to cringe at Meghan's self- important belief that her sense of compassion and sisterhood is somehow unique, and that only she can create a more equitable world.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.