Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth doesn’t someone from back grid speak up and say they were tipped off by the perpetual victims?!
Or a newspaper come clean and do an expose on the relationship between papa and Z listers?
In other words, when will their lies finally be fully and openly exposed?

Reactions: 44
Blimey, and I was worried that we'd have nothing to talk about any more 😂😂😂😂

Anyway, I'm on holiday - in Sussex 😅😅😅😎😎😎 and I love this place. Shame about it's Duchesses 🙄
I hope that you're having a lovely holiday and enjoying the weather ☀

Harry and Meghan are getting desperate for KC3 to talk to them..... What is next? 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
This Myra (or the ILBW) is deranged.
I am shocked that people are not going to Netflix social media saying this has gone too far to get pictures for a fake reality show.

If they now use these pictures/Hazno images, we will know this was a set up.

Problem is, there is always someone happy to let them go away with these things: I am pretty sure Backgrid will not come forward and say they had instructions to follow them; I am pretty sure that if the reality show has a second season Netflix will not be called out; I doubt we will ever have access to the CCTV of the "chase"; I doubt the lawyers in the UK will be able to show that this does not prove that Hazno needs an IPP status, and the judge will fall for it.

I am just happy they will hardly move to my country, otherwise I would also be paying for their pathetic existence.
I am so disheartened about bad people getting away with things.
I agree with the points you have raised, and I guarantee that by the time of the next podcast/Netflix program the footage will be used in a slightly more sanitised way.But the implication of a high speed car chase will still be included.
Maybe 2 years later H&M will admit to the truth, but by that time their narrative will have been accepted as true fact by the more gullible.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Harold returns the Kween of Hertz back to the manufacturer - faulty product:
a) unfit for purpose
b) not as described
c) failed within 6 months of purchase
d) replacement parts not available on this model
e) item shop-soiled

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Do we know where H and the ILBW are now? Are they still in NY or have they scuttled back to California?

Reactions: 24
Well i'm finally 39 and don't want to be...as next i have to be 40 and noone has asked me if i am ok, life creeps up on you fast!! Just want the birthday gift of Back grid admitting her/ him set this all up/ their involvement, failing that some M&S sweet & smoky bbq crisps, i'll leave the Cheesey puffs for Bobble!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
72 and still hard at work. I don’t know what it is but Princess Anne suits military outfits doesn’t she. What a bloody woman. She’s Amazing!
IMG_7520.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 85
I think I'm gonna take a leaf out of Megan & Harry Smollett's book and start describing mundane, event-free experiences I've had as 'near catastrophic'.

I had a near catastrophic cup of coffee this morning and then I took my dog out for a near catastrophic run.

OK, so nothing out of the ordinary happened but it COULD HAVE, OK? I could have choked to death on my coffee. My dog could have been run over, I could have been kidnapped whilst jogging in broad daylight around my safe and well-populated neighbourhood.

All's I'm saying is that it COULD HAVE BEEN CATASTROPHIC OK????? So don't question me! I've got PTSD and now I know how Princess Di felt.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Yuss, worth every taxpayer’s penny.
Worth every pennied moment for us to show our respect & honour our traditions.
Worth every penny for those who went to pay their respects.
Worth every penny to show the world what we are made of.

Best ‘Visit Britain’ advert ever for everyone to see our fabulous country, come for a visit & to be made welcome here.

Then we top it all with Charles’s Coronation - what are we like? 😉
12 million for 70 years service as our Queen.
Works out at £1715 a year…she was worth every penny!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Happy 5th Wedding Anniversary to the Harkles!

Any ideas for a wooden gift that they would both benefit from?
A 2x4 to the face*? 😆 Or the back of the head*? (might knock some sense into them**)

(*kidding, not condoning violence)
(** kidding, that'll defo never happen)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Harry & Meghan #350 The Royal Grey Rock is standing Firm! Oh Dear, Never Mind!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2180603

nicked this from my mates FB
Oh my Zippy...this made me laugh so much, and oh boy, I need it (it's been a tough few months, serious ongoing illness in my family, which is why I haven't managed to be on here much). Cringe on every level....but also - why do people with very little talent insist on showing things to the World?? (And when you stick it on FB, it is showing it the World). I mean, paint, draw, sing, dance - do whatever gives you pleasure, even if the results are dismal, but keep it to yourself or the shower 😂 (surely nobody would look at this and say 'hey, I see some serious talent here!'?)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
DM - it would appear that 'someone' has brought the news of 'catastrophic incident' (and need for enhanced security!!!) to the ears of the UK PM and requested a response - whatever one's thoughts on UK politics/UK PM - he has given a resounding two fingers....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
It does feel very provocative to create this narrative about a near-deadly car chase, especially with what happened to Diana. My belief is that it wasn’t so much about creating news articles (though of course they knew that would happen) to me it feels like a really calculated way to get the attention of the RF. And that’s why they sent out little Obie or whatever his name is, to try to shame the RF because they hadn’t reached out.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
if Backgrid have evidence of this ‘arrangement’ and others, wouldn’t it be delicious if they were so pissed off with the Harkles now that they decided to make this evidence public!
I thought this, but it would ruin their 'business model' for future deals (with other z-listers), if there was a possibility that details of such an arrangement could be leaked by them.

It would only happen, in my opinion, if she sued them and they went bankrupt.

Reactions: 28
Prince Charles had a guy rush at him firing a gun, a starter pistol in Australia , the Queen was riding her horse in a parade when, again 6 shots from a fake gun were fired, Princess Anne refused to budge out of the car when there was an attempt to kidnap her
And what did they do?
They just carried on with what they were doing and made jokes about it in later interviews.
And then you get this, with these two!!!!!!!!
What a pair of bleeping whining Fannie’s

• Heart
Reactions: 72
I came across this comment on the Maureen Callahan article about Smeg’s ‘Women of Vision’ award. It sums her up to a tee.

I got into women's rights after watching my mother be beaten and humiliated and left
without options by my father and society. I got into women’s rights after being sexually assaulted and denied opportunities. It's just insulting for her to claim sisterhood when she only has a platform because she married a rich famous man. She actually personifies the subjugation of women. She has a voice because of a man and not in spite of a man. She does not represent me.

Genuine women of vision are not fooled.

• Heart
Reactions: 89
I hope that you're having a lovely holiday and enjoying the weather ☀

Harry and Meghan are getting desperate for KC3 to talk to them..... What is next? 🤢
They don’t seem to realise H had the ideal opportunity to talk to his Dad a couple of weeks ago. They were in the same room fgs. He could have looked at him as Charles walked past as King. Shown allegiance, sang the National Anthem and then gone to the lunch afterwards.If they think the RF are going to engage through the press, they have an awfully long wait coming. Do hope Charles Spencer pops up and says what he thinks about this Diana cosplay though.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.