Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not on Twitter but does anybody know if Myra has commented on this latest debacle? I would have thought she would be very vocal supporting her Kween unless 🤔 ….. she is Smegs, as we think, and she has gone into hiding.
Here's her wittering on the subject 🙄
Screenshot_20230519_083610_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230519_083629_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
It does feel very provocative to create this narrative about a near-deadly car chase, especially with what happened to Diana. My belief is that it wasn’t so much about creating news articles (though of course they knew that would happen) to me it feels like a really calculated way to get the attention of the RF. And that’s why they sent out little Obie or whatever his name is, to try to shame the RF because they hadn’t reached out.
Obie-Wan kernobi 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sue Me. Just Chattin.
Rumours that won't die, did M have a baby before meeting H

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I have been distracted, but just noticed something - probably someone here has had the aha moment, but I've missed it:

Scooby Doo's statement talks about a "ring of highly aggressive paparazzi". Myra talks about a coup organised by the UK. They are moving into the spyonage phase, where they are agents of "their truth" fighting mighty powers and the Royal Family. They are now talking to the deranged under world of the Internet of conspiracy theories. This is their rebranding.

Thus her cosplay attempt at a Bond girl.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I think it is for the best if everyone just accepts that they talk a load of bollocks and are just out to discredit the royal family and enrich themselves.

Reactions: 61
😂
For anyone without twitter access, this bit is sublime....

In America, as I'm sure you know, property belongs to the owner of it: Third parties cannot just demand it be given to them, as perhaps Kings can do. Perhaps you should sit down with your client and advise them that his English rules of royal prerogative to demand that the citizenry hand over their property to the Crown were rejected by this country long ago. We stand by our founding fathers."
That royal connection isn't quite the door-opener in the US that they thought it would be. Oh dear, what a shame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I have been distracted, but just noticed something - probably someone here has had the aha moment, but I've missed it:

Scooby Doo's statement talks about a "ring of highly aggressive paparazzi". Myra talks about a coup organised by the UK. They are moving into the spyonage phase, where they are agents of "their truth" fighting mighty powers and the Royal Family. They are now talking to the deranged under world of the Internet of conspiracy theories. This is their rebranding.

Thus her cosplay attempt at a Bond girl.
Yeah, I said similar yesterday. All the drama, car chase, paps etc while wearing a gold dress ( a la Kate at Bond Premiere)

• Sick
Reactions: 36
I only use my phone for the basics, so I'm not well-versed in the technical stuff. Therefore, I have a stupid question to ask ...

In the photos of Harry in the back of the cab, Harry is holding his phone as if he is filming the paps and their harassment. Whenever I film anything on my phone, the bright LED lights up next to the lens, to light up the subject being filmed. The light wasn't lit on Harry's phone - can you turn it off ??

Yes, I'm cynical, and feel this could show that he was 'in on' the whole thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What happened the living authentically narrative she spouted in the Oprah interview. Nothing authentic about any of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Yeah, I said similar yesterday. All the drama, car chase, paps etc while wearing a gold dress ( a la Kate at Bond Premiere)
She wasnt even close and certainly no cigar.

William really did choose well, didn't he?
And the Middleton's really did a great job.

I remember Diana referring to being King as having the top job. And she said she knew she would never be Queen.

Of course we can't ever truly know what she would be up to if she was still alive but I think we can all guess she would be proud of how William has turned out.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
You know what’s really pissing me off about this, before Diana, The Princess Royal was almost kidnapped, security shot & she was held at gunpoint she was mad because she thought she would end up with MORE security.
*not bloody likely*
Harry granted has trauma because of the loss of Diana but in all honesty he needs to stop smoking the grass, put the wine down that’s very obviously exacerbating his paranoia levels, when you have trauma anxiety & paranoia the way Haz does smoking grass makes it worse.
Megan seeing this will then call in backgrid to stage a ‘candid’ shoot therefore sending H into meltdown & futher proving her ‘fears’ that they need British/US state funded security.
Dan wooton said it best why would they in NYC leave their own secure vehicle and jump into a taxi with an unvetted driver, Why is she smiling throughout the ‘ordeal’ & last but not least why would the RF speak out when Megan arranged the whole thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 44
Did no-one tell them the 6 blacked out vehicles
a) would be no use to paps as any flash pictures would just show their own reflections inside the car or they would have to roll down the windows (so how do they know they are blacked out?)
b) probably belonged to their own Presidential like cavalcade organised by their own security

paps want something small, nippy and manoeuvrable so they can access places quickly, not a lumbering great car drawing attention to themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh so let’s add a lack of sleep on top of Harry’s already massively over the top sense of paranoia, they really don’t help themselves do they🤦🏼‍ they stayed up ALL NIGHT waiting to see if the whole world would scream & shout from the roof tops about how poor Megan & Harry CHOSE to drive around NYC for 2 hours?! They’re totally & completely insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.