Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She totally had duper’s delight at the award ceremony giveaway. She was so gleeful and it wasn’t just the fake award or the presence of her pimp Markus Anderson. She knew what was about to go down: her most audacious gaslighting stunt ever.
58CE5277-FA56-4B85-A9A1-BF3652521988.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
I have a feeling that Harry and Meghan are hiding something in regards to where they were staying in New York because it seems suspicious that they didn't want the paps to follow them and find out the location.
I saw the story about that place they’re staying last night and was going to post from Reddit, but it was REALLY long!!

Reactions: 23
Ah she did have her trophy so it must have been the free Elizabeth Arden todger cream in the doggy bag that the woman was running after her with.
It's in her right hand.
Please. Can we all take a moment to admire the smooth swing of Harry's left banana leg and foot as he prepares to be hounded by the paps, just like mummy?
Is he stoned? Did Snakebite suck on some dried shrooms to soften them for him, and slide them into his lipless mouth before they arrived?
Note the simian swing of the arms.
What an ungainly tosser he is.
2179652-a85cc848bbd1f8c6b43ae5e86b9b9260.png

photo: Misan HarriNoMan

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This photo speaks volumes…View attachment 2179829
Is that the face of a terrified man in a car chase or the face of a man who looks bored out his box? She doesn’t look too perplexed either. I wonder if this was the moment when they realised they’d overstepped the mark.

she has a right lumpy forehead in this and what the hell is going on with her nose? Has she applied some sort of filler to even out the dent?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What a day to be at work 😂
I am sure this has been shared, I need to catch up!

The "source" says it was Harry who set this up 😳
Possible.

Harry: I am traumatized by photographers and triggered by flashing cameras. Also Harry: Goes on three pap walks to promote his friends night club.

Harry: I was traumatized by my mothers death and I hate paparazzi.

Also Harry: I will organize and stage a pap “chase” because I want to feel what my Mum actually went through.(??)

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Is that the face of a terrified man in a car chase or the face of a man who looks bored out his box? She doesn’t look too perplexed either. I wonder if this was the moment when they realised they’d overstepped the mark.
I don't think they have realised they've overstepped the mark.
They think they are always right and everybody else is wrong.

We plebs don't understand how they suffer.
We don't realise how bad done to they are.
Their lives with the Royal family were unbearable and they will be traumatised for years to come.

Pooor poor them.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
MA was pictured in the post corrie hiking shots and he was there last night again at the awards ceremony. It reminds of all the pictures at the start of this saga - MA,mummy, PH & MM (skippy tumblir fans will know the pics).

Why is he front and centre now? Is it the end game or is it for PR look she has friends?

Also why don't BG release their video footage and clear their name if they didn't do as they were accused of doing?

Reactions: 27
They tit on NY, and the NYPD. A stunt like that might fly elsewhere, but in New York we say duck Around Find Out. They Fucked around, and Found Out the Mayor of NY, the NYPD, and the paps she herself called, were not going to lay down and look like fools for her. She besmirched their reputations. And NYC. I’d love to see her mouthing off at the Precinct. But I’m in danger. do something. I’m the Duchess dammit.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
My sad prediction is that, before 2024, Harry will overdose. Hopefully it will not be fatal.
I did think, when seeing the photo of him in the taxi, that he looked the worst I've ever seen him.

She is exploiting his trauma and is revelling in it.

I believe he was stressed in that taxi, she was not. They're definitely overegging what went on, but (despite my normal bitchiness levels) he concerns me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I would have also been part of your gang ....... Night of our engagement party so slightly drunk, flagged down a taxi (or so we thought) which we directed to my boyfriend's house. Said 'Taxi' took us right to the door but wouldn't accept payment .... how nice of him (not a taxi just a stranger). Clutching engagement presents put them down on front step, found key, opened door, closed door and left everything on the step, including my handbag! Woke up next morning, blinding headache, wondered where handbag was. Opened front door and there everything was, still on the step, nothing missing!

Talking about 53 years ago ........ I wonder if you could do that nowadays?
My first husbands stag do they lost the best man. We found him asleep in the greenhouse the following morning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So is Scoobie officially employed by them or is he just king of the sugars?
Unofficial.Which means that he can pretend to be impartial.But the networks continue to wheel him out as”a Royal expert”because they know he has some kind of inside information on the Harkles.That is to say, he has a direct line to them.He is their mouthpiece.
But there is definitely collusion.And I suspect he is anti monarchy anyway.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.