Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
So...... their little stunt was created to get a reaction from the Royal family.
The result is no reaction from the Royal family but not only that, they have made even more people turn against them, and also annoyed the NYPD and Mayor.

Best of all is Backgrid turning on them.
That is just perfect.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Glaschelle

VIP Member
I feel that this is a set up to try and get his Personal Proctection back - trying to show that private security firms aren't up to job and they're so important that people are out to get them all the time.

Its a bit of a coincidence that this blows up at the same time as his court case regarding protection.

I sometimes feel sorry for ginge cos I think he'd he happy-ish living in Africa, probably doing their version of hunting, shooting, fishing and polo. He would turn up at Royal events with no drama and probably get pride of place. He would defo have been decked out in gowns at the coronation and asked to pledge allegiance to the King.

But he can't do any of this because of who he married. She'd never want to live in the middle of nowhere and be relatively anonymous.

So he's stuck - but hey he was warned - so hell slap it into him.

Olaf26

Chatty Member
They’ve seen the news, read the internet and can see they are being made fools of.
Why aren’t they quick to jump in and prove what really happened and shut the millions of nay sayers down- come on, prove you’ve got credibility asap

• Haha
  • Heart

petalpetunia

Chatty Member
I don't understand why they're making a big deal out of the RF not contacting them. Years ago my husband and myself were held at gunpoint for several hours, once we were safe all we wanted to do was to get back to hold our children and tell them we loved them. The police eventually took us home but on the journey and once home we rang ALL our family and close friends to tell them we love them and that we were safe. We knew it would be on the news so hated the thought of them worrying. Anyway the reason for my ramble is to say surely if something was that catastrophic you would reach out to loved ones asap and not wait for them to do it 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

knoddle

VIP Member
ucxcTxCu_bigger.jpg
Myra
@SussexPrincess

Harry & Meghan being chased by 6 vehicles with blacked out windows last night in New York while at the same time a man was arrested outside their Montecito home in California. I don’t know…this seems deeper than a paparazzi chase to me

Much deeper o ye kween of herz. It is a planned and poorly executed pr stunt, initated and paid for by the reeks of the sinister smelly feets.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

poultonlefylde

Chatty Member
Still on the last thread reading up but I have been thinking about this today. The way Meghan treated backgrid photogs leaves no doubt in my mind that staff bullying allegations are true.
Meghan thought lowly paps would be too scared to fight back and she can just fabricate a story. She thinks such people are beneath her and no one will believe them. But she was overconfident and it backfired as everyone could see the loopholes.
Unfortunately for victims of her bullying it happened behind the closed palace doors and she denied it completely
But I am sure she was/is a vile bully and every last one of those so called allegations is true.
I hope they get justice somehow one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
Former NYPD officer just saying on Sky news that he thinks MM was auditioning for a new Fast & Furious movie. Doesn't believe it either 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Oh dear Tattler's, I have bad news, the skidmarkles have been granted the coveted IPP status, they are now................................ Irritating Pisstaking Pustules 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Despite the facts, scooby went on newsnight to say its how they feel. Remember scooby who doesn't have their numbers.

• Haha
  • Heart

PurpleReign

Chatty Member
Off topic, sort of - I was watching an old series of castle and didnt realise that madam was in one of the episode around fairytales 😂

She got caught out lying and uttered those words we so know and love - ''No I'm the victim' she also said 'Why would I fake an attack on myself ' story of her bloody life 🙄

Nice photo pre surgery and pre 43%, oh and that one tear left eye 😂

image_6483441 (1).JPG
image_6483441.JPG

• Sick
  • Wow

Chita

VIP Member
Yes, Ma’am!! Here’s part of their statement @Chita
“In America, as I'm sure you know, property belongs to the owner of it: Third parties cannot just demand it be given to them, as perhaps Kings can do. Perhaps you should sit down with your client and advise them that his English rules of royal prerogative to demand that the citizenry hand over their property to the Crown were rejected by this country long ago. We stand by our founding fathers."

Thanks. I've read the text a few times but it wasnt clear it was from Backgrid.
I used to think they were a sleazy lowlife organisation.
Now I kinda love them.

• Haha
  • Heart

merched bach

I feel so sad for KC3 tonight can't imagine how hurt He feels because of that ginger twat despite what the sugars say He was a decent dad to his sons after they lost thier Mum had'nt both Charles an Di on good terms before she died ?
My mother died when she was 39, so 2 years older than Diana. My father died when he was 47. I was 13 at the time of my mother's death. How on earth would Haz cope with that!

• Heart
  • Sad