Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moodykitten

Kidnapping in the US brings in the FBI. The last thing they want is the FBI up in their business. I hope they are smart enough not to go there. They were smart enough the other night not to call 911 or go into the precinct (that would bring up false reporting). Notice they went right to the edge by suggesting they stopped at the precinct but there’s no mention they went in or talked to an officer. They still managed to piss off the NYPD ( the rumors are to be believed). Don’t play with the feds, M/H.

Reactions: 56

PurpleReign

Chatty Member
This clip was pathetic , words cannot even express how ridiculous they both looked in their play acting of being chased by the press - no one was bloody there in any of the shots they were (in real time looking side to side and behind in the car) the paparazzi shots were stock photos/ film they kept cutting to - that poor bugger on his moped just trying to get home and get round the erratic driving of twats car .

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I would be furious if I was a new yorker and had a genuine emergency, but the cops couldn't attend as they were dealing with these skanks

• Sick

wisebutwild

VIP Member
My sad prediction is that, before 2024, Harry will overdose. Hopefully it will not be fatal.
He needs help and fast, but he won't get it while in the clutches of Smegs. If she was genuinely concerned about him she would have done something before now. As somebody said previously it would suit her to become a widow ........

Thanks for the new fred @Shushex and fellow @Mancunian for the new title.

• Heart
  • Sad

Spring2020

Chatty Member
Every bloody box
Symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and how severe they are can vary. People with the disorder can:

✓Have an unreasonably high sense of self-importance and require constant, excessive admiration.

✓Feel that they deserve privileges and special treatment.

✓Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements.

✓Make achievements and talents seem bigger than they are.

✓Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate.

✓Believe they are superior to others and can only spend time with or be understood by equally special people.

✓Be critical of and look down on people they feel are not important.

✓Expect special favors and expect other people to do what they want without questioning them.

✓Take advantage of others to get what they want.

✓Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others.

✓Be envious of others and believe others envy them.

✓Behave in an arrogant way, brag a lot and come across as conceited.

✓Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office.

• Sick
  • Heart

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
Rachel is getting desperate for a RF response. What is next step for an unsatisfied narc? Can she ramp it up more? I hope KC etal continue to not respond.
They are totally desperate for the RF to engage with them to provide some narc validation. relevance and content - they have been ramping this up since January and the RF are simply not biting. Creating content has become their only plan and the more they fake these dramas the more the RF and any A list support they might have had will back away from them. Also political support that Meagain has been courting may well disappear as well - pissing off the Dem Mayor of NY - who is also a former NYPD officer - is not likely to win them friends

Basically they have Markled themselves ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Imagine if this had happened to Harry and Meghan?

This would be their spokesperson within an hour:

"Dear all, it is with great sadness and horror that we must report an incident that occurred earlier today that has left us in tears, collapsed on the floor. Our beloved Meghan, Duchess of Sussex was simply trying to enjoy a peaceful time on earth, when a belligerent, without any regard for personal space or safety, approached Meghan, Duchess of Sussex in a domineering and aggressive manner. Meghan, Duchess of Sussex was left shaken to the core, traumatized by the experience of having the hostile belligerent disrupt their peace. We urge everyone to respect the boundaries and privacy of our beloved Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, and to refrain from any further actions that may cause Meghan, Duchess of Sussex harm or distress. This is a deeply concerning global issue that must be addressed, and we implore all of you to take heed of this warning and act with the utmost caution and respect."

• Haha
  • Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
I don't want you all to accuse me of siding with the Harkles, but I actually had a very similar experience with a near catastrophic school-run.
For the school run I either wear a onesie and slippers or a gold, strapless dress and heels. On the day in question, it was the dress. We were late and as I turned the corner, the road was blocked by a bin lorry and the driver had got out.
There was a delay of several minutes during which I fearfully scanned the road for paparazzi. We eventually set off again, but once on the dual carriageway, I found we were being followed by literally hundreds of vehicles! There were cars, scooters and those lorries that deliver skips - all full of paparazzi, trying to photograph me doing the school-run. There was even a man in a flat-bed truck with a phone in each hand. (This is true, I did see this and can only assume what part of his anatomy he was using to steer :eek:).
The chase lasted 15 minutes, at times reaching speeds in excess of 20mph.
It was a terrifying experience and I think that you should have more empathy for the Harkles. Fortunately, we did arrive safely, but I was so shaken that I fell to the ground sobbing, while children and parents stepped over me.

I have been trying to find this clip from Coupling

• Jane : I'm being stalked, actually, so I'm pretty secure in my attractiveness.

Susan : You're being stalked?

Jane : Is that so hard to believe?

Sally : My god!

Jane : Everyday on my way home from work, a man follows me. It's true.

Susan : Well, have you been to the police?

Jane : They said I was being silly and paranoid. I heard them laughing after I left.

Sally : That's terrible!

Susan : Well, have you confronted the man who follows you?

Jane : Well, there's no point, is there? It's never the same man twice. Sometimes they switch over when I'm halfway home. It's so well organized!

• Haha

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
The problem is that the Harkles are playing 1990s games in a 2020s world. Their attempt to gain Backgrid's footage through threats will backfire - we all know Harry opposes the first ammendment but the crudeness of the lawyers' letters may make even, previously, friendly media outlets back away from his attacks on press freedom and attempts to exert his priviledged position. Trying to recreate "Diana scenarios" for the media and Netflix just doesn't work as easily these days in a post-Smollett world as no matter how hard they try they cannot control the information flow to the media in the same way that Diana could in the mid-1990s. In those days there was - a very embryonic internet accessed by dial up modems where even pictures took an age to download, not the current level of 24 hours news cycle, no mobile phone footage, no dashcams, restricted CCTV availability, no bystanders filming on phones, no zoom instant interviews with eye witnesses like the taxi driver.

As the Harkles are finding out - if you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes!!

• Heart

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
I'm not a fan of Harry but do wonder what the future holds for him. He's pretty much with the very worst person for him with the trauma and issues he has. He needs someone to support him or at least not exploit and play on that to make money and chase clout. He has always said he's unhappy with the media and aspects of being part of the RF, but amongst it all seems like he's lost sight that they're also his actual family. The father and brother especially who looked after him and loved him growing up. Its a shame as he could have had his cake and eaten it if he'd had listened to his family. Found someone, moved away and out of the limelight but lived a quiet and private life, whilst maintaining a relationship with his family.

Don't get me wrong he's not innocent and I'm not suggesting everything is Megs fault, he is an adult at the end of the day with his own autonomy, but watching the netflix doc you can see why he fell for her. She pretended to be someone she wasn't. The camping as one example which is one of his passions is her nightmare but she played along, the creepy as fuck perfume...
I agree. Oh what couldve been.

I do dread something awful happening HOWEVER during Dianas last summer she was described as a 'LOOSE CANON' She was playing games with the paps with tragic results.
This pair need to be very careful

Thalia

VIP Member
Start spreading the news
Harry & Meghan # 350 - If I can fake it there, I'll fake it anywhere....
Start spreading the news
Omid's gonna say
They had a near catastrophe
New York New York

All those backgrid dudes
They're papping away
While Harold looked on anxiously
New York New York

If they can fake it there
They'll fake it everywhere
It's just not true
New York New York

*the entire vip room doing a drunk can-can*

• Haha
  • Heart

ranchdistressing

Just seen a segment (with a virtual map) on ITV news - honest to God. Who drives around for almost two hours trying to "evade" the paps. Pull the fuck over, call the police to you. You don't drive round aimlessly and then go to them after 90 mins.

Apparently their driver didn't want the paps to know where they were staying. What a ridiculous thing to say. It would have been a thousand times safer to take them directly to the hotel than piss about dodging cars. And paps don't need to physically see someone going into a hotel to find out where they're staying at. FFS!

And would the paps really even care THAT MUCH about getting more pics of them post-event? What did they expect to see? Them going to Maccies after for a Big Tasty?

Absolute bullshit out of their dumbass mouths.

• Haha

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Hey you Ginger Stain! Remember this???

“I've got so much I want to say about the First Amendment as I sort of understand it, but it is bonkers,” the former senior royal confessed.
May 17, 2021

I bet you’re really feeling the squeeze now about that little part also in our First Amendment about “freedom of the press.”
Do you understand it NOW?!?!😁

• Haha
  • Heart