Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
My NYC born and bred husband (who is from one of the boroughs) called to talk to me about this (he heard it on the radio on the way to work) and we have been having a jolly time mocking them. He usually just listens to my rantings with patient forbearance, but this just tickled his funny bone. The Gruesomes - bringing spouses together!

The first thing he said was: 2 hour high speed chase? Did it end in Philadelphia?

They are such idiots

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

ChipDex

VIP Member
Did this get posted already? Maureen Callahan's first-hand account of attending the Awards. The event sounds even more dreadful than it looked. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
I have to agree with those that theorize that Harry was not supposed to be there. She was forced to bring him by WME to squash the separation rumors. It was supposed to be just her and Doria being "chased." This would allow her to pull him back into line and devalue him at the same time. "You couldn't protect your mother and you are not man enough to protect me either"

He is not intellectually curious enough to research Backgrid or wonder why they usually only show up when he is not around. I am sure that the money she makes from those photos goes directly into her offshore account.

I think that Harry really didn't know about the planned setup (he's not a good enough actor to pull it off), which is why she and Doria are calm throughout. He really f*cked up her meticulous plans.

ETA: WME knew nothing about this either. They did not get to be one of the most powerful agencies in Hollywood by setting up these amateurish antics

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Did this get posted already? Maureen Callahan's first-hand account of attending the Awards. The event sounds even more dreadful than it looked. :LOL:

Brilliant. Love Maureen Callahan.
So smegz climbed the stage to the Alicia Keys song 'this girl is on fire'. Wish she bloody was and would disappear in a puff of smoke

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

planetmirth

VIP Member
Imagine if Charlie's staff woke him up in the middle of the night for that lol.

The Harkles are airheads, and they've really check mated themselves this time. It's like a scene straight out of South park

Probably the most annoying people on earth right now.
2.30 am …..’ a near catastrophic car chase ‘, oh no….Should we wake The King ….

7.30 am ….He’s being an arse again , your Majesty, boiled or scrambled ?

• Haha
  • Heart

cill2019

VIP Member
First time poster 🙋🏻‍♀️ it amazes me that even after all this bullshit there are people still saying online how proud Diana would be of Harry. I obviously didn’t know her but I honestly think Diana would be mortified by his actions and incredibly worried for his safety, not from the press or the RF but from what he’s married. This is going to end in tragedy

• Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
And again
Next Up: "Young Duchess Miscarries In Pap Chase... !!! Tragic Mum of Two Loses Longed-for Third Child, Number 8 in The Royal Line Of Succession....Devastated SpokesBum Scrotus Slams Same Paps who Hounded Diana To Death and Have Now targeted HRH Meghan in Shocking Eachos Of The Alma Tunnel High-Speed Chase in New York. Multiple Casualties and Collisions Occurred During The Terrifying Two-Hour High-Speed Chase with The Sussex Armoured Limousine Riddled With Bullets.... Heads Will Roll, shrieked ButtPlugg..."

• Haha
  • Sick

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Spot on lady C. If they had remained in their blacked out suv and not got into yellow taxi, none of this would have happened. They violate their own security

Reactions: 61

Chita

VIP Member
I think it is for the best if everyone just accepts that they talk a load of bollocks and are just out to discredit the royal family and enrich themselves.

Reactions: 61

Chita

VIP Member
I'm still to this day the dedicated finder of lost items after a night out with my friends. For some reason I can find things others lose track of when tipsy 😁😂😂

Years ago I went on a holiday with a few girls to one of the canary Islands. One was a heavy drinker.
If you went to the bar to buy a round of drinks, she had glugged hers before you'd had time to put your change in your purse.

Anyway on this holiday, she hooked up with some guy and went down to the beach with him to do rudeys.
A little while later she wandered back minus her handbag.
In her amorous and inebriated state, she had forgotten all about it and left it at the beach.
We went with her to try and find it.
No luck so we went to the police station.

World weary Cop asked what colour was the bag, and when she told him "white," he strolled over to one of several double doored cabinets (approx 6ft tall doors) and opened one.
It was crammed full with white handbags.

Needless to say hers was not there.
Silly cow had all her travellers cheques in the bag and the rest of us had to pay for all her food and drink etc until American Express could get some replacements to her.

Never did go on holiday with her again......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
If the ABC/WAPO/CBS/MSNBC/NYT type wokerati MSM turn against them, it’ll be curtains. Think Alison P. Davis’ piece was harsh., we can only dream the lefties start ravaging them.
If only.
Good on you, Backgrid!!! Hells to the YEAH!! 😆 Also? I hope Backgrid puts a price on the footage and photos and makes it SO HIGH, they’ll NEVER be able to afford to buy it!!! 😁 Again. I think it’s pretty safe to say Backgrid is done with them & the Harkles have truly learned what the term
“F**k around and find out” really means!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Bloody spot on!

This is why the Queen told her heirs to ignore any tantrums and maintain dignity. Just carry on.

She knew that sooner or later, the USA, the black community, Oprah, Gayle, Tyler whoever else is backing them will realise that THEY are the problem.

• Sick

Kotare

VIP Member
If the ABC/WAPO/CBS/MSNBC/NYT type wokerati MSM turn against them, it’ll be curtains. Think Alison P. Davis’ piece was harsh., we can only dream the lefties start ravaging them.
If only.

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
They've made themselves a global laughing stock again.
People are ripping them to pieces everywhere.
After all they’ve done, too long to list, I didn't think they could sink lower than a snake's belly, but they just did.
The three of them need locking up

• Heart