Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
DM - it would appear that 'someone' has brought the news of 'catastrophic incident' (and need for enhanced security!!!) to the ears of the UK PM and requested a response - whatever one's thoughts on UK politics/UK PM - he has given a resounding two fingers....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Plantagenet

VIP Member
I agree. Oh what couldve been.

I do dread something awful happening HOWEVER during Dianas last summer she was described as a 'LOOSE CANON' She was playing games with the paps with tragic results.
This pair need to be very careful
Overconfidence. They believe themselves to be smarter and more clever. That is how they thought they could get away with the stunt. They were extremely lucky to get Netflix, Spotify, and the book, but they are one trick ponies and won’t be able to get deals like this again. Another example of a “bag” they secured and then managed to lose.

Now that they have rebranded themselves as the Duke and Duchess of Ridiculous, the royals will separate themselves even more. Hope you are listening Eugenie and Jack. Make yourselves busy with the new baby and ignore them

• Heart

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
They are totally desperate for the RF to engage with them to provide some narc validation. relevance and content - they have been ramping this up since January and the RF are simply not biting. Creating content has become their only plan and the more they fake these dramas the more the RF and any A list support they might have had will back away from them. Also political support that Meagain has been courting may well disappear as well - pissing off the Dem Mayor of NY - who is also a former NYPD officer - is not likely to win them friends

Basically they have Markled themselves ....
And we all know how it goes when the RF DO respond. Remember the back and forth statements from them when they first left-service is 'universal' etc etc They will NEVER be satisfied with ANY response from the RF and that's exactly why I hope they RF never do. Ignore them full stop now.

• Heart

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Frazzled because they have two young children, do me a favour, they have staff and nannies etc, they probably just play with them for an hour and kiss them good night, if the kids are lucky, they don't do any of the heavy lifting I'll bet.
Try getting two toddlers dressed, down to the shops in a buggy, coming home laden down, one toddler really needing a nappy change and the other wanting the biscuits you bought as a treat and you still have to put the shopping away.. And you need a pee!
Then she can say she is frazzled!

• Haha
  • Heart

Popupchick

VIP Member
If I was will,Charles or the Spencer family I would be furious with harry using Diana death as some form of joke because that's how I'm taking it as it was staged as to many people have come out calling them lies.

• Sick

maharini

I know not all pregnancies are the same, but compare the glowing Princess Eug’s pregnant belly, a week away from her due date, with the weirdness that was Meg’s in, out, shake it all about version.

• Haha
  • Heart

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
Let’s do a brain storm.

Situation: You decide to move away from a full time job and now have to pay for your own security. Problem: You deem yourself born into the risk and feel entitled to paid security forever. Goal: Convince your gran/dad and her/his government that you are in danger and thus need security forever.

What might we do?

Go on Oprah and say titles mean nothing to you. Security is priority one.

Write a book where you detail how many Taliban you have personally killed.

Get the PR to put it out there that a stalker was milling around your house.

Get the spokespeople to put it out there that you were involved in a high speed chase with paps in New York which could have been catastrophic.

Get the spokesperson to say that none of your family made contact despite all the danger you’re in.

They’re not getting a reaction. A reaction is what is wanted. Paid security not out of their pocket is what is wanted. Resorting, in desperation, to using the kids in a similar attention seeking way to finally get a reaction is not unreasonable. And no, I'm not suggesting they are so crazy as to put their kids in harms way. I am suggesting they might conjure up another BS story e.g. someone they don't know while they are out and about innocently talking to their kid = stranger danger! Scobie tweeting and then going on Newsnight about the Prince/Princess in a "scare"/They could have been kidnapped/No comment from the King, the POW etc.

• Heart
  • Wow

Evangelina

VIP Member
One wonders if the standard ideologically confused person that has staunch anti Monarchist views is aware that Marx (example) was married into nobility, had strong masonic conections and never answered the questions of who pays for repairs and maintenance.
Just a random comment about ''But, but we pay for them,tone deaf...''
Odd thing, the original social concepts started with religious institutions and laws which made changes started with Royalty and nobility.

Still, the Harkles are comedy gold.
The dress Peg is wearing cost $2600 , even my late mother wouldn't wear it, and that's telling.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Did this get posted already? Maureen Callahan's first-hand account of attending the Awards. The event sounds even more dreadful than it looked. :LOL:

This was a very interesting read especially the part where Maureen says "not one person I spoke to nor one speaker or honoree mentioned Meghan" I have to say this speaks volumes about what the speakers and honorees think of Meghan as it shows that they were not impressed by her.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

PurpleReign

Chatty Member
My sad prediction is that, before 2024, Harry will overdose. Hopefully it will not be fatal.
To coin their own phrase, I do believe something 'catastrophic' will happen to either one or both of them, not necessarily intentional but through accident of their own silly bloody dangerous games they are playing.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 52