Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Safcfootienut

I remember reading a well sourced piece that said the car crash in Paris that killed Di was partly the fault of the security team that Dodi hired. The Royals have amazing security which is all former SAS and army blokes who really, really know what they are doing. But Dodi had the pick of your bog standard roster of security firms, some are good and some are frankly crap (as with any service provider, you get Waitrose ones and Aldi ones). The security team on the night in question had been drinking and urged the driver Henri to try to do avoidant driving, mainly by speeding. The Royal security would never have suggested this on the route in question and especially not in the tunnel under the Seine where fast avoidant driving was very dangerous. And we all know how that turned out.

I think the same is happening here: Haz and Megs obviously don't have the creme de la creme (ie royal security) anymore and they either can't afford, or are too stupid to pick, a really good security firm of the sort who looks after proper A List celebs. So they go with the idiots they had this week, who wound up the paps and drove dangerously.

But rather than fire their security and invest in a decent firm, they chose to cry and lie about it and try to bully the Met Police in the courts.

Twats.
Chris Sanchez (gold tie fella and possible paramour of Megnuts) is ex Secret Service of 5 years for Obama and Bush Jnr. Yet this is apparently the fella who claimed he had never experienced anything as bad as the chase before. Yeah sure Chris.....guarding 2 Presidents was less scary that Wallis and Vomit? Pull the other one mate.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

Amiyaya

VIP Member
It’s also because his father , the King, and brother were ASLEEP ( there’s a time difference ) when the shittest car chase ever was taking place !

By the time the courtiers got round to considering waking the King , I would imagine the ‘ facts’ had started to emerge !
Charles chartered a private plane and went directly to the hospital when Diana died because it was real. And it was serious. Had this happened NYPD and the embassies would have been involved - not Hairy releasing a statement telling the world about it. It would have been seen and witnessed and all hell would have broken loose.

• Heart

Maggie Moggy

VIP Member
I feel sorry for those poor photographers. Fancy being chased for two hours by a pair of desperate attention seekers.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ivanhoe

Remember. He started it. We all welcomed his gf to our country with open-arms and even a little bit of excitement truth be told. Now through no fault of ours (the plebs) he calls us racists and wants to 'teach us a lesson'. I couldn't give two shits about him.

I can normally find a bit of compassion for most people but I can't find any at all for the pair of them.

They are both as bad as each other and deserve each other. He has always been a nasty entitled piece of work and his father has rescued him from scrape after scrape after scrape. He is throwing everything out of his pram at the moment because his daddy won't stop those horrible common people from booing at him and writing nasty stuff in the papers about him. It's just not fair, don't they know who he is!

He and that horrible piece he married are steadily ruining the last memories people had of Diana. She had fallen out of favour with the public just before she died, people saw her a a trouble maker, manipulative and an attention seeker (sound familiar?) but when she died people white washed over that and made her into a saint. Hazno is reminding people what she was like by acting in the same way.

He doesn't deserve pity, he created this mess himself. If they do divorce then I hope he doesn't return to the UK and put the blame on her. He is a nasty piece of work who has shown his true colours and needs to dumped on some remote island and left there for good. He shat on his family from a great height and can never be trusted again.

• Heart

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Palace should release a statement saying they won't be releasing any statements. Especially not any concerning non-working members of the family who wish to lead a private life of service away from the glare of the media spotlight & incessant traumatic camera-clicking 😎
NOT releasing a statement IS a statement.

• Haha
  • Heart

moldwarp

VIP Member
My two biggest learnings from this farce are as follows:

1. There is a galaxy-sized gap between how smart Megan thinks she is, and how smart she actually is
2. The Queen was absolutely spot on with her assessment of Megan's character.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

MrsPiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
If we see a pink jeep when this is shown in the next Netflix series, we'll know they've once again used Katie Price for their footage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

D. A.

VIP Member
What a day to be at work 😂
I am sure this has been shared, I need to catch up!

The "source" says it was Harry who set this up 😳

• Wow
  • Sick

Olaf26

Chatty Member
Seems twit and twat have decided on their new mantra- always complain but never explain

• Haha

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
It is actually frightening that the major news outlets seemed to break the story based on nothing but heresay from The Sussexes. What happened to investigating a story to find out the truth before presenting it as factual news? That's so fucking disturbing to me. Our main news coverage has never been less reliable than it is now imo.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
The Harkles five year anniversary is tomorrow. She once said “Don’t give it five minutes if you’re not going to give it five years.” Well, looks like that five years is up, Smegs! Will we finally see that divorce??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

ElChanguito

VIP Member
Whatever she does do next, you can guarantee one thing: the huge Cheshire Cat grin will wider than ever, because she is shameless.

• Sick
  • Haha