Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Olaf26

Chatty Member
Prince Charles had a guy rush at him firing a gun, a starter pistol in Australia , the Queen was riding her horse in a parade when, again 6 shots from a fake gun were fired, Princess Anne refused to budge out of the car when there was an attempt to kidnap her
And what did they do?
They just carried on with what they were doing and made jokes about it in later interviews.
And then you get this, with these two!!!!!!!!
What a pair of fucking whining Fannie’s

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I am sorry, but I don't feel sorry for Harry.
I honestly, can say that I also don't care about his well-being. I know how awful that sounds.
Remember. He started it. We all welcomed his gf to our country with open-arms and even a little bit of excitement truth be told. Now through no fault of ours (the plebs) he calls us racists and wants to 'teach us a lesson'. I couldn't give two shits about him.

• Heart
  • Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Lol at Jimmy Failla (?) On Piers show.

'NYC is the only place where bank robbers escape on foot as its quicker'

• Haha
  • Heart

D. A.

VIP Member
😂
For anyone without twitter access, this bit is sublime....

In America, as I'm sure you know, property belongs to the owner of it: Third parties cannot just demand it be given to them, as perhaps Kings can do. Perhaps you should sit down with your client and advise them that his English rules of royal prerogative to demand that the citizenry hand over their property to the Crown were rejected by this country long ago. We stand by our founding fathers."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

ChipDex

VIP Member
Jan Moir. Link in tweet.

From the article:

. Meanwhile, major networks such as CBS hinted that the incident had been overblown, with Gayle King revealing: ‘It was a scary moment, but police tell us it was not as serious as Harry and Meghan said.’

So, even Gayle King's not going along with it. 😲

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

FerreroRocher

Chatty Member
ITV Evening News reader just said Recollections May Vary 😆

Mainstream media starting to report their tall tales. This is good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

kev1974

VIP Member
So scooby said in court, on oath, that he's not friends withe harkles and doesn't have their number.

Then last night told us all about phantom car chase and that KC had not contacted them.
Yep, details that nobody else is reporting. How does that work then Scoobs? Either you've busted yourself for lying again, or you just make shit up. Which is it?

• Haha
  • Heart

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
They shit on NY, and the NYPD. A stunt like that might fly elsewhere, but in New York we say Fuck Around Find Out. They Fucked around, and Found Out the Mayor of NY, the NYPD, and the paps she herself called, were not going to lay down and look like fools for her. She besmirched their reputations. And NYC. I’d love to see her mouthing off at the Precinct. But I’m in danger. do something. I’m the Duchess dammit.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I'm behind in the threads because I can't keep up. Are the Harkles going to sue Backgrid over the 'pursuit' photos?

Meghan pulled that stunt before in Canada. She took a doll for a walk and grinned at the pap (who she must have called) then later sued the agency in Archie's name. She won the case and they went bankrupt.

The Harkles are totally poisonous. The world should just start ignoring these narcissisic self important wankers.

• Sick
  • Heart

pencilpen

My sad prediction is that, before 2024, Harry will overdose. Hopefully it will not be fatal.
I'm not a fan of Harry but do wonder what the future holds for him. He's pretty much with the very worst person for him with the trauma and issues he has. He needs someone to support him or at least not exploit and play on that to make money and chase clout. He has always said he's unhappy with the media and aspects of being part of the RF, but amongst it all seems like he's lost sight that they're also his actual family. The father and brother especially who looked after him and loved him growing up. Its a shame as he could have had his cake and eaten it if he'd had listened to his family. Found someone, moved away and out of the limelight but lived a quiet and private life, whilst maintaining a relationship with his family.

Don't get me wrong he's not innocent and I'm not suggesting everything is Megs fault, he is an adult at the end of the day with his own autonomy, but watching the netflix doc you can see why he fell for her. She pretended to be someone she wasn't. The camping as one example which is one of his passions is her nightmare but she played along, the creepy as fuck perfume...

• Sick
  • Wow

kev1974

VIP Member
Just seen Scobiecunt referred to as "Pinnochiomid" 🤣 🤣 🤣

Him and Princess Pinocchio make quite the pair of liars!

• Haha
  • Heart

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
They’ve seen the news, read the internet and can see they are being made fools of.
Why aren’t they quick to jump in and prove what really happened and shut the millions of nay sayers down- come on, prove you’ve got credibility asap
I said this on the last thread, this has backfired spectacularly on them. They can't shut down the nay sayers as none of this happened in the way they said. It's been refuted by the police, the mayor and backgrid.

• Heart
Reactions: 67