Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. The difference being though that Kate looked a million dollars, whereas M looks more the the Aldi version...(no offence to Aldi, I shop there amongst other places). Not sure how someone with such resources available to them can't make sure they were stuff that actually A. fits them and B. suits their shape. I think I can count on my fingers the very few occassions where she wore things that actually made her look good and didn't exaggerate her odd shape.

As for the shoes and feet...least said!
View attachment 2181697
My mum was extremely glamorous, reminded me a lot of Carole Middleton dress sense wise and because she had such a lovely figure, was beautiful inside and out she could make anything look good, whether Primark and F&F, or designer. You can spend as much money as you like on clothes but very often it’s more about the person wearing them than the clothes themselves….

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I don't want you all to accuse me of siding with the Harkles, but I actually had a very similar experience with a near catastrophic school-run.
For the school run I either wear a onesie and slippers or a gold, strapless dress and heels. On the day in question, it was the dress. We were late and as I turned the corner, the road was blocked by a bin lorry and the driver had got out.
There was a delay of several minutes during which I fearfully scanned the road for paparazzi. We eventually set off again, but once on the dual carriageway, I found we were being followed by literally hundreds of vehicles! There were cars, scooters and those lorries that deliver skips - all full of paparazzi, trying to photograph me doing the school-run. There was even a man in a flat-bed truck with a phone in each hand. (This is true, I did see this and can only assume what part of his anatomy he was using to steer :eek:).
The chase lasted 15 minutes, at times reaching speeds in excess of 20mph.
It was a terrifying experience and I think that you should have more empathy for the Harkles. Fortunately, we did arrive safely, but I was so shaken that I fell to the ground sobbing, while children and parents stepped over me.

I have been trying to find this clip from Coupling

• Jane : I'm being stalked, actually, so I'm pretty secure in my attractiveness.

Susan : You're being stalked?

Jane : Is that so hard to believe?

Sally : My god!

Jane : Everyday on my way home from work, a man follows me. It's true.

Susan : Well, have you been to the police?

Jane : They said I was being silly and paranoid. I heard them laughing after I left.

Sally : That's terrible!

Susan : Well, have you confronted the man who follows you?

Jane : Well, there's no point, is there? It's never the same man twice. Sometimes they switch over when I'm halfway home. It's so well organized!

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Royal family - unmarkled
The press - nearly markled
Sugars, Scobie, Shola - Very markled
Is it still all Ashley Coles fault? 😁
At some point Scabies has GOT to realise what he’s done.

I don’t know them!
Once at a small drinks reception….
They’re devastated no one has reached out….
I swear on oath in this court….
I knew about PM hacking for 20 years…
It was morally wrong..,,
No I didn’t speak out…..
I broke the car chase story.,,,,

hmmmm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I would call her cunning rather then clever.
Yeah. I once worked with a woman who was ignorant as hell, just not interested in learning about any facet about the world, society or other people that didn't involve anything she could immediately benefit from. Really nasty individual, BUT she had this weird lizard-brain survival instinct which meant she was incredibly underhand and cunning in fighting to get one over on other people. Being stupid, it sometimes backfired on her but mostly she had others fooled with her 'helpless little girl' persona. I reckon Meg's like that.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
My two biggest learnings from this farce are as follows:

1. There is a galaxy-sized gap between how smart Megan thinks she is, and how smart she actually is
2. The Queen was absolutely spot on with her assessment of Megan's character.
BIB - Very true.

I thought she was stupid before now, and he certainly is.
But this latest stunt proves the depth of their stupidity beyond all reasonable doubt. I keep shaking my head any time I think of them trying to claim a car chase happened - in a gridlock and with so many people including the taxi driver and NYPD able to contradict it so easily. WTAF goes on in their heads?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Smegz mentions herself 37 times in 5 minute speech

Yes it's all about Smeg not about any of the foundations or charities she is supposed to be talking about.

Even in those Spotify podcasts about stereotypes (not Archetypes like Smeg said) the guests didn't get to say much, it was all I and me.

Reactions: 29
Extract from the Kara Kennedy piece 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ……

It’s slightly sad that it has come to this. When any other celebrity claims that they were involved in a scary incident, we have no reason to question them. (Well, except Jussie Smollett.) But Meghan and Harry have created an atmosphere that has made it hard to trust them when they tell us the color of their socks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
What they needed during the near catastrophe was an ex-British military type in the car :unsure:

You know the kind, maybe a super-intelligent helicopter pilot.
Oh you mean like William! ;)

Noticeable when TQ died that William was the designated driver from the airport to Balmoral driving Edward, Sophie and Andrew - no RPOs or chauffeurs driving the RF members at this tense and stressful time when the entire world's press was camped along the route

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.