Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

The access to intelligence is the bit that is on my mind.
H would know where and when members of the RF were travelling, and also the route they were taking.

I remember during the period of mourning (I think it was then or may be after the Platy Jubbly) Scabie poo twatted the road Catherine, George, Charlotte and Louis (William was joining them later) to where they were having a break.

Reactions: 44
I think the view brought up Taylor Swift too.

The view even think they lying lol.

Reactions: 28
If the lady on the Royal Grift is correct and the Harkles will try this again, I could see a scenario where there is an attempted kidnapping of Archie or both kids. They have to figure out a way to do it so we don't get to see their faces. I guess dolls will be used because any intelligent kid would scream bloody murder if a stranger tried to kidnap them.

Reactions: 29

Or even worse can you imagine the Harkles if someone grabbed Meghan's neck and hair as happened to Catherine - one of the few times you see RPOs step in - for the Harkles it would be a major traumatic event to be dramatically re-enacted for Netflix and the next book deal but Catherine just laughed it off

Reactions: 31
Rachel is getting desperate for a RF response. What is next step for an unsatisfied narc? Can she ramp it up more? I hope KC etal continue to not respond.

Seee!! Set up so he can get his precious wittle security guards to protect him even though hes not important
We said it here first .
They thought this would work to win them security.
Security that they didn't have to pay for. All important, royal family style security.

They look absolutely deranged in this photo. They are deranged.

Rachel is getting desperate for a RF response. What is next step for an unsatisfied narc? Can she ramp it up more? I hope KC etal continue to not respond.
They are totally desperate for the RF to engage with them to provide some narc validation. relevance and content - they have been ramping this up since January and the RF are simply not biting. Creating content has become their only plan and the more they fake these dramas the more the RF and any A list support they might have had will back away from them. Also political support that Meagain has been courting may well disappear as well - pissing off the Dem Mayor of NY - who is also a former NYPD officer - is not likely to win them friends

Basically they have Markled themselves ....

Reactions: 55
I was listening to the end of Ben Shapiro's piece on them, and reading from a Fox News piece, Ben refers to Aphid Sabies as "a royal watcher".
Not even an "expert". How the (never) mighty have fallen

Reactions: 51
I was listening to the end of Ben Shapiro's piece on them, and reading from a Fox News piece, Ben refers to Aphid Sabies as "a royal watcher".
Not even an "expert". How the (never) mighty have fallen
I don't understand why Ben is so interested in them. Is it because she is always cozying up to Democratic political figures? I thought it interesting that he mentioned the fact that Meghan has copied Diana's outfits. There must be someone in his family or his staff watching the Harkles to bring up something that I didn't think he would have thought of on his own.

Reactions: 29
There's the paradox.
Abandoning the ceremony and dashing back home to be with the kids would have actually generated more supportive headlines, and made a better case for needing security, than the 'car chase' did.
I think Markle has leaked that Henry set this up, so she can say ‘seee….they accuse us, YOU…and you know you didnt do it…just like I know I didn't do it….you’ve got to believe me’. She’s fucking gaslighting him. Like she did with the pregnancy to get him back when he dumped her. She’s fucking determined thats for sure. If only her Daddy had said NO! Maybe she wouldn’t be such a demanding nobody.

They cant do any positive PR with the kids, if they exist, because Henry is super strict because of his ‘traumas’ so Smeg can’t cross this line…she can do the odd Pap walk…’oh, they followed me, I didnt know’ whilst looking directly at the camera…’no no, I’m an actress, we’re taught to look directly at cameras for PR stuff…’ Jesus Christ…what a shit show

Reactions: 39
Blimey, and I was worried that we'd have nothing to talk about any more

Anyway, I'm on holiday - in Sussex and I love this place. Shame about it's Duchesses

Reactions: 51
We said it here first .
They thought this would work to win them security.
Security that they didn't have to pay for. All important, royal family style security.

They look absolutely deranged in this photo. They are deranged.

View attachment 2181055
i can't recall which Tattler first brought up this thought, in past posts. but have any of you ever tried to replicate her look?!! take a few minutes and just try it--- smile broadly enough to show your upper choppers and open your mouth wide enough for bystanders to see your stomach contents.. and simultaneously bulge out your eyes as tho you are a hyperthroid, exopthalmic junkie.... after trying it for about 2 minutes. i actually felt like a certifed loony...

Last edited:
Reactions: 50
I reckon they'd be screaming "Thanks for rescuing us!!! Don't demand a ransom please!)

Reactions: 31
Yes exactly this only I am becoming more and more convinced they will “solve” the flat packers by a kidnapping or fire or some other awfulness, but would it have to happen somewhere authorities could be paid off to claim dolls were bodies

Reactions: 26
I'm still on thread 347.
I decided to make a head swap from one of the pics where she's in the yellowy gold dress lol x...

Reactions: 40
So if security & Harkles could see the paps going through red lights ..they were behind them ….who the fuck was chasing who ?????
That's what I was just thinking when tobehonest asked where Skid Marcus was when all this was happening.

Was he in one of the hired Hertz SUVs that was supposed to be chasing them.
Didn't they say the paps were in vehicles and on motorbikes/scooters or was that the media.

Reactions: 24
I think they’ll try and duplicate the attempted kidnapping of Princess Anne or something similar. This has recently been circulating on social media with the “younger” generation who had no idea of this event and how gutsy Anne was in a terrifying situation. It was also a reminder of the real danger one person can be to a royal person. Quiet road, no witnesses, compliant players.

Reactions: 41
Thanks. I've read the text a few times but it wasnt clear it was from Backgrid.
I used to think they were a sleazy lowlife organisation.
Now I kinda love them.
One thing that doesn’t seem to get any mention according to Backgrid the photographers involved were FREELANCE that means while they may do work for Backgrid they are NOT employed by Backgrid they can do whatever they want with any footage or pictures they have taken unless they have an exclusive contract with Backgrid

Reactions: 34
It's amazing how we are 349 threads in on these two and yet loads of memes, photoshops, cartoons etc that were done ages ago are still relevant because they are like a broken record and even if they pull a new stunt, Tattlers predicted it.
Chita, it’s amazing how so much that we thought would happen, has happened with these losers. Many of us have been predicting a Diana like car chase for years now. And here we are. I pray the kiddies being kidnapped prediction won’t come true. I don’t think they could possibly get away with it but I just don’t want to go there. Especially with children involved.

Reactions: 42
Kidnapping in the US brings in the FBI. The last thing they want is the FBI up in their business. I hope they are smart enough not to go there. They were smart enough the other night not to call 911 or go into the precinct (that would bring up false reporting). Notice they went right to the edge by suggesting they stopped at the precinct but there’s no mention they went in or talked to an officer. They still managed to piss off the NYPD ( the rumors are to be believed). Don’t play with the feds, M/H.

Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.