Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nuttynana

VIP Member
What!?!?!

View attachment 2181988

View attachment 2181998

"Like any married couple"
Married friends, is this normal? I feel like it isn't.

Just fuck off bleeding woke Telegraph how can this be normal??

There is nothing normal about these two they are the most divisive,deceitful,deluded,, dog shites ,truth is an alien concept to these twats and lying is their truth. Disgusting,demented,deranged,depraved animal abusing,elder abusing and staff abusing cunts.

They need to be humiliated worldwide and stripped of all titles. They treated a 96 year old Woman with spite and contempt and sneered at her dying Husband.

I don't give a Fuck personally as to what happens to them but I just hope it's very soon and very public and our woke,crap tv channels should feel shame for their public pandering to them.

Fuck off you pathetic,pretentious,pisstaking pieces of shit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Verfugbar

VIP Member
Are we accelerating through the threads again? The last one was such fun, and I loved the “honourable mention“ roll (not just because I was on it).
Early attempt for my next suggestion:

Harry & Meghan #350 Schadenfreude - a dish enjoyed on the NY streets.

eta, but not that early it seems :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha

sueh21

Oh I wish the Harkles had ended up with the Moroccan taxi driver we had in NY in October. Traffic was at a near standstill because of a UN meeting so we had time to have his life story. He kept holding up his phone to show us pics of his daughter who he had put through US college,qualifying as a dentist, his house in Morocco he hopes to retire to this year, a video of him catching an eel on his fishing boat. He was lovely and so grateful for the opportunities that New York had given him, all the time weaving in and out of the traffic expertly.It would have made a two hour journey fly by and kept the Stoat calm.

• Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Wow! They are so desperate for William's attention now they are leaking that he hasn't called them???

LMAOOOOOO

For what?!?!?!

I need the "Willie doesn't care" gif.

He said they paid him $50 for a 10-minute drive.

He was pretty happy with it, so I think it is more than his usual charge.

Big Willy dun cur…

IMG_0384.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Did we see this?
This is what I suspected all along- their driver was acting erratically, they got pulled by the police and tried to get in front of the story.
Could this even be why they changed cars? Was their driver arrested or asked to stop driving?
AC10FE42-9FB1-4EC1-B77F-96F02F465127.png

---
You have to ask questions about that..... they live in a mansion not a 2 bed flat. In a place that size there should be plenty of room for them to have separate suites if they want to get away from each other. Why on earth would Hazno need to book into a hotel? 🤔 unless he's meeting someone else of course 😉
I think this small paragraph is the point of this entire article. The rumours of ‘all not well in paradise’ are increasing in volume.

• Wow

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Harry & Meghan #350 Were they chased by paps or CHASING them ????

According to Google- there are over 2,600 traffic lights in Manhattan- ( inconventient if being chased by paps lol)
A little bit of trivia in case anyone ends up on “The Chase” pun intended🤣

• Haha

planetmirth

VIP Member
If the ABC/WAPO/CBS/MSNBC/NYT type wokerati MSM turn against them, it’ll be curtains. Think Alison P. Davis’ piece was harsh., we can only dream the lefties start ravaging them.
If only.
DO NOT give that footage to anyone , Backgrid , as you may need it to sue Netflix….when you are painted as dangerous and reckless !

The Tipsy Titian

VIP Member
I said this on the last thread, this has backfired spectacularly on them. They can't shut down the nay sayers as none of this happened in the way they said. It's been refuted by the police, the mayor and backgrid.
Thank goodness it was in America, if it was here no-one would dare contradict them

• Sick
  • Wow

Heartcurrent

Samantha Markle will be live with Dan Wooton any minute, this isn’t slowing down any time soon.
I also said earlier and will say again,
Why would the RF release a statement when nothing happened? If they released a statement everytime H&M left a destination and arrived at another one they’d be releasing statements every 5 mins.

• Haha

PurpleReign

Chatty Member
What!?!?!

View attachment 2181988

View attachment 2181998

"Like any married couple"
Married friends, is this normal? I feel like it isn't.

Might be for couples who have nanny's, housekeepers and cooks etc, but ask the average mother of 2 young children if they are OK with their husband buggering off and wanting to escape for some time out from the 'rigours of parenting' and see what type of a response you get, but I would duck first.

• Haha
  • Heart

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Or Doria and Smegz will give him too much 'stuff'
They’re too stupid to pull it off. They absolutely would be caught. Their track record proves it! I’d also like to say that I’m pretty certain everything either of them have on The Ginger Stain, i.e., photos, videos etc, are not ONLY stored in the Cloud AND on thumb drives AND external hard drives, but that they shared it ALL with MA and he’s got ALL the backups!!

• Haha
  • Wow