Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Harry & Meghan #350

Oh what a circus, oh what a show
The harkles have sunk to a new low

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

LorraineH483

Chatty Member
So this is going to be like the Tom Bradby royal racism thing? Not actually say anything at the time to clarify the matter and then 2 years later come out & say " No, we never said we were in a high-speed chase"?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
What they needed during the near catastrophe was an ex-British military type in the car :unsure:

You know the kind, maybe a super-intelligent helicopter pilot.
Oh you mean like William! ;)

Noticeable when TQ died that William was the designated driver from the airport to Balmoral driving Edward, Sophie and Andrew - no RPOs or chauffeurs driving the RF members at this tense and stressful time when the entire world's press was camped along the route

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
It's a dilemma where you know you should ignore them but you are also compelled to continue following them in order to showcase examples of why they should be ignored.
🤣 yes you're right
Sometimes I think that I just can't be bothered with them anymore and we should just ignore them, but on the other hand they are a rich source of entertainment and I do so enjoy the snark on here 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Concerto

I see Ben Shapiro on his YouTube channel is calling them liars. Ben has over 5 million subscribers. I really think they have cooled their goose this time.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
They've made themselves a global laughing stock again.
People are ripping them to pieces everywhere.
After all they’ve done, too long to list, I didn't think they could sink lower than a snake's belly, but they just did.
The three of them need locking up
Any credibility that they have left has gone and people will not want to associate with them anymore. They have just Markled themselves.

Last edited:

laynelo_

VIP Member
Is there a line to which these two freaks won’t cross?🤮 they are truly sick, deluded, and most of all EVIL

• Sick
Why hasnt he released his phone footage yet?

Answers on a postcard.
Winner gets a year's supply of cheesy poofs.

My suggestions
Footage too blurred to show anything or he needs to get it edited so it is spun in his favour
Keeping the footage for Netflix? Is that why they want Backgrid to hand over their videos, so they can completely control what the public get to see?

If I'm right can I request twiglets instead of cheesy poofs? 😋

• Haha
  • Sick

knoddle

VIP Member
Testing the water for a tale where the missing children - which nobody has EVER seen, except supposedly by known photoshop conman Misan Harriman - would be kidnapped or murdered. Would be a handy way to fill in that plothole which is only going to get worse and worse as time gradually passes and they're still not seen. I mean at some point they have to go to school or even get to 18 and want to do their own thing, right? The clock is ticking on that

This quote was from previous thread.
Due to their'international' status, if their'children' were kidnapped or worse, it would become an FBI case. As corrupted as the upper echelons of the FBI may have become, the field agents are extremely good at what they do. If the kids are flatpicks, their kidnapping/murder story would fall quickly apart. The investigtors would seek to collect dental records, photographs and dna- which would be impossible if the kiddies were from Ikea.

Frankly the diana 2.0 car chase was swiftly debunked, a fake kidnapping story would lead to criminal charges and their final destruction.

• Heart

Bobble22

VIP Member
For Meagain and Hazno‘s wooden anniversary I would give them a wooden Pinocchio puppet. 🤥

• Haha
  • Angry

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
In the midst of serious debate about crashgate, fannies and Lance Armstrong, I'd just like to put on record that the H in the middle of Megain seriously pisses me off...

• Haha

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
I would say the media on both sides of the pond have basically called the pair of them out as lying. I just wish someone would have the balls to just say the words - lying b’stards the pair of them!

• Haha
  • Heart