Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

D. A.

VIP Member

Loved this gif!

And in the comments of this thread was this, sums them up perfectly, in fact:

Harry & Meghan #350 An accident looking for a place to happen
Screenshot_20230519-075908.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
There was a joke on a previous thread about the car chase actually being about their car caught and stuck in a traffic jam!

This is assuming I suppose that poor Hazza is so unused to ever travelling and getting stuck in a traffic jam, that he is unable to recognise one!

The amount of amusement this tragedy is causing is great, but what a waste of serious news reporting! I dont think Megsie is ever going to lose her Queen of Hertz label. What a PR disaster for them!!

• Haha

Verfugbar

VIP Member
So if security & Harkles could see the paps going through red lights ..they were behind them ….who the fuck was chasing who ?????
No the security went through the red lights first, so if the paps followed then they must've gone through a red light as well. :rolleyes:

My autocorrect changed paps to Papa - that's all we need, The Pope getting in on the act... That's probably tomorrow's version.

• Haha

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
Omid - there are facts being presented by NYPD, Mayor of NY - but this is about feelings!!!!!!!!! Scabies you 🐀 - back pedalling :poop:
Alison Pearson ... using Diana's death as a hook for this tale is truly shocking
ILBW had well-thumbed copy of the Diana book - ILBW will never be the late PoW as much as she would like to eb
if Harold believes he is at risk - then keep out of the public eye/lead a quiet life

• Haha
  • Sick

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Yuss, worth every taxpayer’s penny.
Worth every pennied moment for us to show our respect & honour our traditions.
Worth every penny for those who went to pay their respects.
Worth every penny to show the world what we are made of.

Best ‘Visit Britain’ advert ever for everyone to see our fabulous country, come for a visit & to be made welcome here.

Then we top it all with Charles’s Coronation - what are we like? 😉
12 million for 70 years service as our Queen.
Works out at £1715 a year…she was worth every penny!

• Heart

Ck13

Chatty Member
The more info that comes out the more it sounds like a set up . Why are you so concerned about people that you publicly defamed not contacting you for something that didn’t actually happen ?!! This is getting more sick

• Sick

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I've never forgotten my shoes or my bag, but I've forgotten where I left my virginity!😂
[/QUOTE]
Never lost underwear but have lost my dignity a few times, years ago! These days it's just my marbles I lose, frequently lol

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Yeah, I said similar yesterday. All the drama, car chase, paps etc while wearing a gold dress ( a la Kate at Bond Premiere)
She wasnt even close and certainly no cigar.

William really did choose well, didn't he?
And the Middleton's really did a great job.

I remember Diana referring to being King as having the top job. And she said she knew she would never be Queen.

Of course we can't ever truly know what she would be up to if she was still alive but I think we can all guess she would be proud of how William has turned out.

• Heart

planetmirth

VIP Member
Every time I hear anew excerpt from his book, read in his dopey voice, I am struck anew about vapid and idiotic he is and how the entire book is a fever dream of hyperbole

So those armies of boats, taking photos through the windows...and NO ONE has ever seen a single one of the photos? Where are the photos of the invasion of boats? It never occurred to these idiots that the Met Police cannot operate outside of the UK? Or that they were keeping these officers away from their own families.

Oh no, only these two exist

J R Moehringer is firing up the Mac for Spare 2 as we speak ..

It all happened so fast…so very, very fast …maybe 8 , possibly even 9 or 9.7 mph …so very, very, very fast ….

I felt my life flash before my eyes …moaning, griping , petulance ….and the occasional furtive balm of Elizabeth Hardon …

It was the fastest 2 hours of my life .”

• Haha
  • Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Bookworm. Let's start at the very beginning

Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
From birth, Harry had RPOs, who are a division of the Met Police, and he grew up being followed everywhere. He can't pay the Met Police as they're paid by the taxpayer. Harry has been given the message by the Home Office and the Court that the police are not private bodyguards, but he knows this full well. He's now launched a case that RAVEC did not have the power to turn down his offer to pay.

If he gets police and RPOs back in the UK it means that the British government recognises his status as an IPP and that he can expect the same protection from any government in the world. No more security costs, and exemption from prosecution for any crimes apart from murder and maybe rape. Tax fraud, drugs, lies, the Heritage Foundation will be told that the details on his visa application form are confidential.

The Home Office case has been going on for a long time, and Harry has 6 court cases on the go against different media. Crazy on a scale never seen before, so they pulled a stunt in New York. The public were misinformed, as this was not a Catastrophe. The N.Y. Police denied that any accidents, injuries or collisions occurred.

BookWorm went into detail about the cabs and the cab driver sequence of events. BackGrid said their photographers did nothing wrong. Why follow someone for 2 hours? They get paid by the photo, not by the hour. The Harkles had paps around them for about 20 minutes. The entire stunt was to get themselves into the British press for the HO Court case. This was embarrassing for the New York Police, and they should discourage the Harkles from visiting New York again.
Ends.
I don't see how Harry can get IPP status - on what grounds? He does no work for the UK government or RF. Is it the IPP immunity and access to intelligence he wants, rather than heavies which he could easily pay for himself?

Also I don't understand his argument thst RAVEC should explain their decision and give him an opportunity to challenge it? He's either entitled to protection or not, and he isn't, and it's their decision.

It's very odd this has been going on for so long, when he's an ex-royal and doesn't live in the UK. Like the CoS.
The only odd angle I can see here is that it would suit the RF very well if he did have IPP status as they've covered up actual crimes for him going back years. Apart from this possibility there's no chance he's entitled to it but he might get it on the QT. They're not going to let the Heritage Foundation prosecute their Prince that's for sure.

• Sick
Reactions: 47

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
We already knew they were stupid, but seriously how did they think this was going to be believed when so many people including the taxi driver and the NYPD can say categorically this did not happen.

They are really dangerously off their rockers now.

• Sick

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
I'm confused as to why they stopped and the bodyguard got out of the taxi, waved his hand around and then got back in. It gets more and more bizarre with every detail that comes out

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
So during her speech she talked about the gender issue. How is that helping women.

O/T. I saw on news Adidas advertised female swimsuit with a male model ??

• Sick
  • Angry