Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
Absolutely.
This is the only thing I agree the government should spend money on. She gave her whole life even right up until her death. Bless her ❤

“I declare before you all that my whole life whether it be long or short shall be devoted to your service and the service of our great imperial family to which we all belong”.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Is that what Backgrid said in response?
Yes, Ma’am!! Here’s part of their statement @Chita
“In America, as I'm sure you know, property belongs to the owner of it: Third parties cannot just demand it be given to them, as perhaps Kings can do. Perhaps you should sit down with your client and advise them that his English rules of royal prerogative to demand that the citizenry hand over their property to the Crown were rejected by this country long ago. We stand by our founding fathers."

• Heart

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
From birth, Harry had RPOs, who are a division of the Met Police, and he grew up being followed everywhere. He can't pay the Met Police as they're paid by the taxpayer. Harry has been given the message by the Home Office and the Court that the police are not private bodyguards, but he knows this full well. He's now launched a case that RAVEC did not have the power to turn down his offer to pay.

If he gets police and RPOs back in the UK it means that the British government recognises his status as an IPP and that he can expect the same protection from any government in the world. No more security costs, and exemption from prosecution for any crimes apart from murder and maybe rape. Tax fraud, drugs, lies, the Heritage Foundation will be told that the details on his visa application form are confidential.

The Home Office case has been going on for a long time, and Harry has 6 court cases on the go against different media. Crazy on a scale never seen before, so they pulled a stunt in New York. The public were misinformed, as this was not a Catastrophe. The N.Y. Police denied that any accidents, injuries or collisions occurred.

BookWorm went into detail about the cabs and the cab driver sequence of events. BackGrid said their photographers did nothing wrong. Why follow someone for 2 hours? They get paid by the photo, not by the hour. The Harkles had paps around them for about 20 minutes. The entire stunt was to get themselves into the British press for the HO Court case. This was embarrassing for the New York Police, and they should discourage the Harkles from visiting New York again.
Ends.
I don't see how Harry can get IPP status - on what grounds? He does no work for the UK government or RF. Is it the IPP immunity and access to intelligence he wants, rather than heavies which he could easily pay for himself?

Also I don't understand his argument thst RAVEC should explain their decision and give him an opportunity to challenge it? He's either entitled to protection or not, and he isn't, and it's their decision.

It's very odd this has been going on for so long, when he's an ex-royal and doesn't live in the UK. Like the CoS.
The only odd angle I can see here is that it would suit the RF very well if he did have IPP status as they've covered up actual crimes for him going back years. Apart from this possibility there's no chance he's entitled to it but he might get it on the QT. They're not going to let the Heritage Foundation prosecute their Prince that's for sure.

The access to intelligence is the bit that is on my mind.
H would know where and when members of the RF were travelling, and also the route they were taking.

I remember during the period of mourning (I think it was then or may be after the Platy Jubbly) Scabie poo twatted the road Catherine, George, Charlotte and Louis (William was joining them later) to where they were having a break.

• Angry
  • Sick

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Extract from the Kara Kennedy piece 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ……

It’s slightly sad that it has come to this. When any other celebrity claims that they were involved in a scary incident, we have no reason to question them. (Well, except Jussie Smollett.) But Meghan and Harry have created an atmosphere that has made it hard to trust them when they tell us the color of their socks.

• Heart
  • Haha

Heartcurrent

You know what’s really pissing me off about this, before Diana, The Princess Royal was almost kidnapped, security shot & she was held at gunpoint she was mad because she thought she would end up with MORE security.
*not bloody likely*
Harry granted has trauma because of the loss of Diana but in all honesty he needs to stop smoking the grass, put the wine down that’s very obviously exacerbating his paranoia levels, when you have trauma anxiety & paranoia the way Haz does smoking grass makes it worse.
Megan seeing this will then call in backgrid to stage a ‘candid’ shoot therefore sending H into meltdown & futher proving her ‘fears’ that they need British/US state funded security.
Dan wooton said it best why would they in NYC leave their own secure vehicle and jump into a taxi with an unvetted driver, Why is she smiling throughout the ‘ordeal’ & last but not least why would the RF speak out when Megan arranged the whole thing.

Last edited:

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Is there a line to which these two freaks won’t cross?🤮 they are truly sick, deluded, and most of all EVIL
I would normally avoid that word.But if Harold was part of this, then I wholeheartedly agree with you.
I think he was a willing participant.Of course it wasn’t his idea, in order to be Machiavellian you have to be clever, but he is vile, deceitful and malicious, and will do what his handlers tell him .
I’m sorry that our American cousins are stuck with them, but I would be happy if he never sets foot on British soil again.
And I pray that no one gives them the security they so obviously don’t want to pay for.

Reactions: 43

wisebutwild

VIP Member
There has been rumours that Smegs and/or Haz set this up with Backgrid saying where they would be at a certain time so they could wait for them and get their ‘pap shots’, as we know she has done this on numerous previous occasions.
If this is the case could this be why Haz was almost dragging her out of the venue as they were running late …… he has never been seen doing that before! Also, if Backgrid have evidence of this ‘arrangement’ and others, wouldn’t it be delicious if they were so pissed off with the Harkles now that they decided to make this evidence public! 🙏🤞😆

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I reckon Dan W is Dan the ice cream man or Nutty, although i doubt he'd get through each segment without swearing like the docker we all know and love so probs not! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Is H trying to get the UK courts to find in his favour so his IPP status can put an end to the History Foundation's look into H's visa status.

Here in Aus I haven't seen much about royals from around the world except for the Windsors of course.
Also Sophie Winkleman said that HMQEII didn't mind when she was working in the US.

Has there been any other royal shenanigans besides the gruesomes.

I hope more people in the US will start being interested and tell the authorities that they will not be wanting their taxes to go to pay for a couple of lay about that only work 1 hour a week.

spangly

VIP Member
The blind adoration of the SS really amuses me! When there were a couple of fans outside the bought awards thing, they even stated that they were SS and Smeggy didn't so much as give them a glance, a wave or a lingering look! That's how much she appreciates her squad!

• Haha

Safcfootienut

You know what’s really pissing me off about this, before Diana, The Princess Royal was almost kidnapped, security shot & she was held at gunpoint she was mad because she thought she would end up with MORE security.
*not bloody likely*
Harry granted has trauma because of the loss of Diana but in all honesty he needs to stop smoking the grass, put the wine down that’s very obviously exacerbating his paranoia levels, when you have trauma anxiety & paranoia the way Haz does smoking grass makes it worse.
Megan seeing this will then call in backgrid to stage a ‘candid’ shoot therefore sending H into meltdown & futher proving her ‘fears’ that they need British/US state funded security.
Dan wooton said it best why would they in NYC leave their own secure vehicle and jump into a taxi with an unvetted driver, Why is she smiling throughout the ‘ordeal’ & last but not least why would the RF speak out when Megan arranged the whole thing.
I suffer with anxiety quite a bit. Things that immediately came to me when this whole thing spewed out the other night.

1. First thing I would have done as chase commenced...took off ridiculous high heels in case I had to make some sort of run for it...glass in my feet is better than other results!
2. No way would I have driven around for 2 hours. Would have demanded security pulled over and called the police....assuming I was in fact being chased!
3. No way would I have left my SUV that is built like a tank with adequate security to jump into a cab being driven by god knows who ( no offence to the Taxi driver who seems like a nice fella)

Maybe it's just me but when anxious I get hyper vigilant and overprepare in case the worst happens.

• Heart

Mancunian

VIP Member
also, if you had a stalker outside your house.. why on earth would all three of them go to NYC and leave the kids in potential danger!
There's the paradox.
Abandoning the ceremony and dashing back home to be with the kids would have actually generated more supportive headlines, and made a better case for needing security, than the 'car chase' did.