Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lonewolf

VIP Member
I know I hardly post on here anymore except on the odd special occasion but I do always keep up religiously as I was on this thread from day dot!

I just want to have a rant if that's OK as after the tramps little stunt last night the amount of comments I'm seeing blaming the royal family and even the comments on Charlie's latest instagram post is really annoying me, it's gotten to the point they are outweighing the good support and I'm fearing this smear campaign is gearing a lot of traction and getting really out of hand, especially after last night's shenanigans 😩

I just feel since our beloved Brenda has popped of this is going to get a hell of a lot worse until they eventually divorce and that bitch won't be happy until she's dancing on the ashes of the whole institution!

Yes they might be getting called out on their fake chase but it's like the support for them from the thick gullible sugar nuts has trebled!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

pencilpen

This was a very interesting read especially the part where Maureen says "not one person I spoke to nor one speaker or honoree mentioned Meghan" I have to say this speaks volumes about what the speakers and honorees think of Meghan as it shows that they were not impressed by her.
She hasn't actually done anything worthy of recognition is why. She talks a lot about doing x, y or z and accepts awards related to this stuff she's supposedly doing but actually isn't. I suspect most sane people see through it but dare not say anything as its not worth the hassle.

Reactions: 44

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
Rachel is getting desperate for a RF response. What is next step for an unsatisfied narc? Can she ramp it up more? I hope KC etal continue to not respond.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Seee!! Set up so he can get his precious wittle security guards to protect him even though hes not important
We said it here first 😉.
They thought this would work to win them security.
Security that they didn't have to pay for. 🙄 All important, royal family style security.

They look absolutely deranged in this photo. They are deranged.

C6998B11-EE20-43BF-8A9C-99211B914EAC.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

tobehonest

Chatty Member
If the ABC/WAPO/CBS/MSNBC/NYT type wokerati MSM turn against them, it’ll be curtains. Think Alison P. Davis’ piece was harsh., we can only dream the lefties start ravaging them.
If only.
This is getting juicy

• Heart

The Wicked Lady

VIP Member
I can't remember who posts the songs by Parody Whitney, but I like them and she does a good version of Jolene about Johnny Depp which is worth a view.
Anyway, I've updated it for us and changed it to the other Johnny.

Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, Johnny.
We're begging of you please be our man.
Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, Johnny.
You'd prefer us to Princess Anne.

Your sporran is beyond compare,
We love the really hard stare
you gave the Harkles in the
Abbey.
You seem a little dangerous,
But that's the attraction for us.
You are our favourite equerry,
Johnny.

We talk about you in our sleep,
You're better than that Sussex creep.
Please check out our thread,
Johnny.

• Haha
  • Heart

mee43

VIP Member
Why on earth doesn’t someone from back grid speak up and say they were tipped off by the perpetual victims?!
Or a newspaper come clean and do an expose on the relationship between papa and Z listers?
In other words, when will their lies finally be fully and openly exposed?

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Every time I hear anew excerpt from his book, read in his dopey voice, I am struck anew about vapid and idiotic he is and how the entire book is a fever dream of hyperbole

So those armies of boats, taking photos through the windows...and NO ONE has ever seen a single one of the photos? Where are the photos of the invasion of boats? It never occurred to these idiots that the Met Police cannot operate outside of the UK? Or that they were keeping these officers away from their own families.

Oh no, only these two exist

• Haha
  • Sick

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
I have been distracted, but just noticed something - probably someone here has had the aha moment, but I've missed it:

Scooby Doo's statement talks about a "ring of highly aggressive paparazzi". Myra talks about a coup organised by the UK. They are moving into the spyonage phase, where they are agents of "their truth" fighting mighty powers and the Royal Family. They are now talking to the deranged under world of the Internet of conspiracy theories. This is their rebranding.

Thus her cosplay attempt at a Bond girl.

• Sick
  • Wow