Harry & Meghan #348 The Quean of People's Hertz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry,what am I looking at?
Diana and Daily Mail's Richard Kay being caught, after she complained about the British Tabloids and their stories.
She only complained about the stories which didn't glorify her, so someone caught her cooperating with tabs, for favorable articles.
Kay was the ultimate splenda,she even called him the night she died, he was part of the inquiry into her death.

• Wow
Reactions: 45
Family encouraged me to watch the Bridgerton spin off, Queen Charlotte. (imo Its utter utter........imagination, although I hadnt realise that King George, Queen Victoria's grandad, did suffer from some kind of unknown intermittent madness.)

I wonder if Ms Markle has been watching? especially the part where King George is literally mad and seeking treatment!! Thats Harold great great great .......granddad we are talking about! I wonder if she imagines, that madness and paranoia run down the male line, in the family???

Im still wondering, How can you have a car chase in one of the busiest cities in the world? How can you have a car chase where you change from one blacked out SUV to a yellow taxi with clear windows? If you are in the police station, why not wait for another blacked out car to arrive ?
A high-speed car chase in New York/Manhattan. I've never stepped a foot out of my country though I've seen Pakistan from a distance (border), and even I know how absurd that is.

I wonder if Chandler got to see this one 🤔 Monica could have tried all the rooms in the hotel and he still wouldn't have missed the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Everything they do really does come back and humiliate them doesn't it.......Karma really is a witch 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I keep singing Counting Crows Big Yellow Taxi but have changed the lyrics to…

A big Yellow Taxi driver took their truths away 🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
They are dangerously manipulative

While her ANL case was pending...
-MM/H blamed a miscarriage on the press
-MM/H blamed suicidal ideation on the press hinting ANL specifically

Result: MM got a unlikely and totally unexpected win in court despite lying to court

After Megxit was finalised and they were shown the door
- They made allegations of racism against RF
- They claimed MM was kept captive during her time

Result: They were kept on the royal family invite list to avoid further allegations

Now: Just hours after being told met aren't for hire
-An Intruder is arrested at their home
-And they are in some kind of sick Diana fantasy car chase

Result: met for hire after all!?

This is a narcs way of getting what they want through victomhood and smearing.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
I can just imagine the atmosphere down at Sunshine Sachs. It must be party central right now knowing they don’t have to try to clear the latest tit show up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Harry & Meghan #349 The one with the almost catastrophic car crash

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just heard a clip of Meghan talking at the awards evening last night, she sounds so fake, it’s just words words words.

How does she sleep at night being so fake?

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.