Harry & Meghan #348 The Quean of People's Hertz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Princess Catherine's outfit today is the perfect antithesis to the sausage roll dress.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Does anybody think their agency masterminded this latest farce, or did M&H think up this ploy for themselves?
Interested in everyone’s take.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Is the head SURE he wants to go with that version? Because it looks an awful lot like he is dropping their driver in it for speeding at twice the speed limit as well as general reckless driving and a danger to other road users, "clear roads" or not.

How does he know all these details anyway? Nobody else is reporting them, and he spent the last week claiming he doesn't know the Harkles personally. His story has more holes in it that Smeghan has hideous toes.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Does anybody think their agency masterminded this latest farce, or did M&H think up this ploy for themselves?
I reckon the agency had the idea and smeg tookmover and did it Her way hense the duck up

Reactions: 22
No! I think she went rogue! The paps were hired, phone records would show that, too. She’s a complete idiot and as dumb as a box of hammers! 🔨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Go to be those two/three idiots surely.
i am inclined to agree, this has her ozempic claws all over it. whether we like it or not, the WME has some very big names represented by them, i doubt they will sabotage their standing by engineering such a pathetic B movie plot.

Reactions: 24
Lovely Leilani of Barbados. They could end up in prison for 6 months!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s nice and slim
why does she always look so tit in a dress
the gold monstrosity
Because she has no style and thinks because she clearly is on that Ozempic weight loss trend she has the proportions of a supermodel to pull off that ugly dress. Those extensions are also cartoonish. Together they make her look so short.

I can’t get over that her post corrie plan was to fake a papz chase in NYC as a ghoulish Diana reference. Immediately made me reference a later season Gossip Girl plot where they did exactly that. At least they were smart enough to not try to stage it in LA where even low to medium speed car chases with police involved are a live breaking news specialty.

Reactions: 21
Lovely Leilani of Barbados. They could end up in prison for 6 months!

While that would be lovely (and The Ginger Stain would have LOTS of new boyfriends!) I don’t see anything happening to them. Now, the Backgrid Boyz MAY get some kind of fine, but I do NOT foresee the Harkles being charged for anything. Sad, but true!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I honestly believe that Meghan planned this because she claimed she didn't know anything about the Royals, but really she studied every single move that Diana did.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Lady Megbeth needs something even huger to claw still more clout, I’m thinking miscarriage, suicide attempt, eating disorder, fake kidnapping, something with explosions, all on the same day, really packing it all in and giving WME something to chew on!
I'm thinking attempted sexual assault 🙄
Put it this way , l tried to think of the very worst l could think of and how low they could go not involving the flatpacks .
Can anyone go one better? 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.