Harry & Meghan #348 The Quean of People's Hertz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I now wonder that when the lip reader said that Harry complained that "They weren't making it easy for me" he was actually talking about Meghan and Doria. I mean this makes the most sense IMO.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
harry nyc.jpg

Speaking to NBC News, Sukhcharn Singh said: "I think that's all you know, exaggerated and stuff like that.

"So don't read too much into that, you know.

"New York City is the safest place to be.

"There's police stations, there's cops on every corner, so there's no reason to be afraid in New York."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Does anybody think their agency masterminded this latest farce, or did M&H think up this ploy for themselves?
Interested in everyone’s take.
suggestion on AGC Blind 17/5 that they have 'gone too far'
207. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 05/17 **1**
Sometimes things go too far and then everyone realizes they have been played. The alliterate one and her puppet of a husband must have been taking Jussie Smollett lessons if they think anyone will believe their story. They do know there are a million cameras in the city right? Meghan Markle/Prince Harry (Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Unhurt After “Near Catastrophic Car Chase” With Paparazzi – Update)

- too coincidental that:
a) they needed to kickback/ get attention re the Coronation and ILBW not going - we knew that they were planning something & have been suspiciously quiet (for whatever reason! haven't done this via the kids - ample opportunity)
b) the paid for awards thingy didn't get her enough attention - needed an add-on to promote that
b) they needed 'victim' status to re-garner support from public at large (Diana card played)
c) he has actions v loss of security & needs a reason to revive his gratis security detail

Reactions: 26
@Nuttynana i was wondering about your daughters take as a serving officer. Mine is that regardless of who/what, the person that you are transporting is the sole focus of that journey. Even driving a marked car or van, an officer will always ensure safety, call for help, stop, pull over etc. as a private security you’re only worth your last job so what was he thinking in not stopping the vehicle? Or putting them in a cab? Or bringing them out the front?! I spent a miserable 3 months doing court transfers when the forces changed over to G4 and it is rammed down your throat! I also don’t know why you would transport them in a public cab when you arrived in a secure vehicle with a withdrawal and TacOp trained driver?
Because my dear Amiyaya, you're not trying to get IPP and paid for security, not are you desperate for column inches to outshine your racist, not racist, racist family.... Hope you enjoyed your sausage roll 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think Princess Catherine's outfit today is the perfect antithesis to the sausage roll dress.
I always think she looks painfully thin, very stylish lady but for her height she seems very very tiny.

Reactions: 16
@Nuttynana i was wondering about your daughters take as a serving officer. Mine is that regardless of who/what, the person that you are transporting is the sole focus of that journey. Even driving a marked car or van, an officer will always ensure safety, call for help, stop, pull over etc. as a private security you’re only worth your last job so what was he thinking in not stopping the vehicle? Or putting them in a cab? Or bringing them out the front?! I spent a miserable 3 months doing court transfers when the forces changed over to G4 and it is rammed down your throat! I also don’t know why you would transport them in a public cab when you arrived in a secure vehicle with a withdrawal and TacOp trained driver?
I can only think that Haz was not happy with the darkened windows which meant the quality of his vids/photos of the paps were crap. He could have demanded they change over to a public cab with clear windows to get better footage, which is what Nutflux would require. It's not about their personal security it's all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$

To paraphrase Meatloaf ....... "He would do anything for money, and he would do that".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
i'll start garnishing the new thread since i love the influx of internet points it bring me 😬

i also made a compilation of all the most voted thread titles for these last two threads which i'll be attaching in the next one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Does anybody think their agency masterminded this latest farce, or did M&H think up this ploy for themselves?
Interested in everyone’s take.
I think it was them and the agency They had a brainstorming session and come up with a lot of things .
I wouldn't put it past her saying she has breast cancer or he has depression or testicular cancer. Or the flatpacks poorly . They will use everything and everyone.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
If you’re going to take a shot at the king, you’d better not miss.

premature and Ill advised deployment of the Diana card - fucked it.

why on earth pick NYC for a faked pap chase?!

Their cheese has well and truly slipped off their crackers.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
i am inclined to agree, this has her ozempic claws all over it. whether we like it or not, the WME has some very big names represented by them, i doubt they will sabotage their standing by engineering such a pathetic B movie plot.
I believe this is 100% Markle and mommy except they forgot NYC is NOT Southern California you can easily have a major car chase in Southern California but they keep living in the past and seem to forget the level of technology that is now in the world in itself would stop anything as reckless as what occured with Diana from happening with gps technology cameras and the simple fact that almost every single person has a cell phone the paparazzi have NO REASON anymore to pursue irrelevant wanna be grifters. In 1997 GPS wasn’t near as prevalent, not a lot of people had cell phones and the areas of service were very limited and smart phones were fairly nonexistent

Reactions: 32
When I see that yellow taxi they were in, I imagine them in the yellow Robin reliant of Trotters Independent Traders (TiTs) from Only Fools and horses

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Because my dear Amiyaya, you're not trying to get IPP and paid for security, not are you desperate for column inches to outshine your racist, not racist, racist family.... Hope you enjoyed your sausage roll 😋
My sausage roll was delish! That’s why mums go to Iceland!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I believe this is 100% Markle and mommy except they forgot NYC is NOT Southern California you can easily have a major car chase in Southern California but they keep living in the past and seem to forget the level of technology that is now in the world in itself would stop anything as reckless as what occured with Diana from happening with gps technology cameras and the simple fact that almost every single person has a cell phone the paparazzi have NO REASON anymore to pursue irrelevant wanna be grifters. In 1997 GPS wasn’t near as prevalent, not a lot of people had cell phones and the areas of service were very limited and smart phones were fairly nonexistent

You couldn't really do this in LA either - the freeway is always packed

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.