Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
Yep, and Harold was 100% in on it ,if his own “ security” are trying to goad the paps.Look at him on his phone, probably trying to act concerned.
He really is z list now.
I dislike MM intensely, but I can’t wait to see his angry little weasel face when she drop kicks him out the window of the house of many toilets.
I can't wait, either

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Hannahebee

VIP Member
The Ms. Foundation who hosted the event have spoken up. Obviously they have come out and supported Meghan and said that the media need to do better.

Prince Harry and Meghan's ordeal in Manhattan on Tuesday night came after they attended an award ceremony held by the Ms. Foundation, linked to Ms. Magazine, a feminist publication.

They left the event around 22:00 local time. The Ms. Foundation said it was "absolutely horrified at the harmful actions post-event that endangered Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex and her family".

The foundation added: "Everyone, especially the media, must do better."

• Haha
  • Sick
Given that Ginge has repeatedly complained about the costs of their ‘securiddy’, why would he want to reimburse the UK tax payer for police protection? Even assuming the Met police suddenly became a for hire celebrity protection squad, does he really think they’d be cheaper than private security?
Why on earth would he want to be granted Met police protection that cost the same as private? Am I missing something?

• Sick

kev1974

VIP Member
They are way down the Daily Fail front page this morning ... guess that will be a big old Fail for them :LOL:
The only problem is that the embarassment of the staged pap nonsense has massively distracted from the whole Hertzgate part at the start of the evening and the terrible fashion choices they both made too. It's also made sure that there has been no room for anybody to start asking where the flatpacks are or who's looking after them (yet again!). So although they've gone full nuclear on the pap thing, it's still a win for them by cleaning up the other headlines :(

It's also given Shouty Mos-Shogbamimu new ammo for her concerted mud-slinging, regardless of the underlying pap story being complete bullshit.

• Sick

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
Yes I was thinking this earlier, how horrendous for William all of this is (and the others but him especially I think). I am not a fan of Harry but its disgusting she's using his fears and weak spot against him in this way as well. Truly vile and I'm so glad people are speaking out about what actually happened rather than believing the evidently manufactured account and its backfired massively. It seems like this is a reckless and ill thought out plan, I mean we knew she'd play this Diana card at some point, but I think perhaps the successes of the William and Catherine have pushed them over the edge and they were too hasty.
Imagine how the family felt at the initial reports

• Sad

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
Is this their attempt of 'hey look we really need security! Even though we don't do anything worthy of security" 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick

LadyBee_Aus

I am still to catch up on the threads during the Coronation so not sure if it was mentioned.

The ABC Ombudsman in Aus is investigating the ABC's coverage of the Coronation as they had over 1,000 complaints because of all the republic and racism discussion.

I watched channel 7 and the BBC.
I switched away from the ABC for this reason. It was the wrong time and place (the argument is always “but when is the right time?”)… you tune into a Coronation to watch the Coronation! Plus they were talking over the lovely choir and musicians 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
First thing mentioned about it on the news this morning is that KC has not contacted them. Grr, bet that's scooby. KC can see the news and surely realises it's a con

missjagger

Exactly. I'm on Warfarin but I rough-wrestle with my rottweiler every day - could be near fatal but I can manage to not call the paps or tell the press. Every single one of us takes risks every single day. Hell, living itself can be near fatal. Such monumental cunts.
You must be careful not to get stabbed. That could be fatal.

Rotty’s are beautiful by the way 🥰♥ (careful it doesn’t attack you though, don’t want any fatalities 😦)

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Sasa44

Chatty Member
IF this was planned it makes sense that the ex con cough yoga gran is there ..as a witness to back up their truth
I think it's to prime people into thinking about Diana (the mother absent from the car)... That's how transparent the Megster happens to be.

Shushex

VIP Member
i'll start garnishing the new thread since i love the influx of internet points it bring me 😬

i also made a compilation of all the most voted thread titles for these last two threads which i'll be attaching in the next one.

• Heart
  • Haha