Harry & Meghan #348 The Quean of People's Hertz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen the Mail article about the Little
Mermaid movie dissing Catherine? It’s a bit of a shitty joke.

Reactions: 49
I wonder if she's angling for a part in the Fast & Furious franchise
https://giphy.com/AnnWkwS1VgMG1k9TtY

Reactions: 47
Good !

You're right

Couldn't happen to a nicer pair of cunts

Reactions: 37
I believe with all my #Hertz Markle was being rightfully pursued by the #FashionPolice for an appalling breach of many established sartorial laws.
Arrest her and throw away the key(hole).

Reactions: 86
How come they never put out a statement when they were chased by that scooter allegedly in the doc !! Fake phoney and so desperate, Kate and wills wouldn’t even have the time to drive 2 hours around the place cause they have children!

Reactions: 43
I've never felt more strongly that Charles now needs to cut these two loose and stop them using their titles when not in the UK. Would put a stop to all of this bullshit overnight.

Reactions: 87
Looks like they were being chased by police if anyone.
come on Americans, start protesting at the misuse of your taxes protecting these nobodies…

Reactions: 70
Their security is with them?? Then they leave. Fucking deluded.

Reactions: 36
How are the managing to turn this nothingburger in to a story!
Pathetic and Harry is a massive cunt for going along with it

Reactions: 43
Looks like they were being chased by police if anyone.
come on Americans, start protesting at the misuse of your taxes protecting these nobodies…
The police turn right and the taxi turns left! Clearly the police were on an emergency call and it certainly wasn’t for these 2!

Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.