Harry & Meghan #347 Unexpected moonbump in the blagging area?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning Title by @Verfugbar

With 98 votes and it was the most popular post in the whole thread. Well done!!!

In the last thread we discussed the usual stuff, and we're dying to see what she wears to her award ceremony.
We werent fooled by the visit to the sushi restaurant to supposedly dine with her new besties Gwyneth and Cameron.
Its more likely that Gwyneth will sue her for plagiarism if she relaunches the Tig rather than having buddy buddy dinners..

Please recap further for me, cos Im off to bed now.

Old thread here.....
https://tattle.life/threads/harry-m...here-we-have-the-hypocritical-oaf.39185/liked

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
If she's brought BOTH Dorito and Hazno - who's at home assembling the flatpacks?

Maybe they're in the boot of that lil gaz guzzling tank she's turned up in :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thanks for the new thread and title :)

Looks like it is made out of either bubble wrap or carpet underlay :ROFLMAO:
The close-up is horrendous. Which designer's going to own up?

This is pure TOWIE at the TV Soap Awards, isn't it?

Screenshot_20230517-001359_kindlephoto-8969244.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 78
It doesn't matter how thin she gets, she will NEVER have a waist. I don't know why no one around her can make her understand this!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I have watched the video that shows them briefly inside the venue and it is noticeable that Meghan didn’t look at Harry once.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Looks like it is made out of either bubble wrap or carpet underlay :ROFLMAO:

I was going say it looks like she wrapped an old dyed quilt blanket around herself and hot glued it together .

Re Tom Bower He is talking bollocks He is almost as bad as Angela Levin I really wish He would duck off

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Didn’t Hazno tell Charles that Megsy could make her own clothes? Perhaps she ran this up yesterday from a pair of old curtains.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Daily Mail is calling it a "stunning display" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Absolutely hilarious how there is a Hertz rentacar counter in the back of all the shots, did the fuckwits sneak in through the service basement again 🤣

1684279492966.png

1684279727134.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.