Harry & Meghan #347 Unexpected moonbump in the blagging area?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder w
She has lost weight but the dress is so tight, it gives her a belly. That’s why the top is rolling too. Is it just me, or does the top look like it needs to be pulled up?
You can see all her nastiness is truly showing on her face now. She doesn’t look fresh. Quite the opposite, actually. It’s all catching up with her 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
If that was my dream car I'd wake up sweating screaming.
So glad we use Sixt. Why didn't she wear something more age appropriate like her mom? A woman over 40 probably shouldn't have everything exposed at once without looking cheap & desperate. Isn't it a rule of taste not to feature your decollete/legs/arms at the same time? She looks exactly like what she is, a low budget ho & suitcase handler.
Why no tuxedo trouser look for such a pioneering Feminist?
20230516_174842.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 44
This dress looks ok on the model, it is not skin tight so it hangs straight. Mrs. reek's dress looks vacuum sealed so it puckers and bunches especially in the torso which is not her best feature. It's all about the fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
If she can get her face done, why isn't she getting her bunion removed!?

Honestly, this just gives me feeling that she's trying to emulate Kate.... The hair, the smile terrifying grin, however she gets it so very wrong!!

That dress is just 🤢
Doria looks so much better!

It's clear she's lost a lot of weight....

Bet she went into WME and demanded "Make me Kate 2.0 only better, I want everything Kate has..."
She looks positively haggard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.