Harry & Meghan #347 Unexpected moonbump in the blagging area?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning Title by @Verfugbar

With 98 votes and it was the most popular post in the whole thread. Well done!!!

In the last thread we discussed the usual stuff, and we're dying to see what she wears to her award ceremony.
We werent fooled by the visit to the sushi restaurant to supposedly dine with her new besties Gwyneth and Cameron.
Its more likely that Gwyneth will sue her for plagiarism if she relaunches the Tig rather than having buddy buddy dinners..

Please recap further for me, cos Im off to bed now.

Old thread here.....
https://tattle.life/threads/harry-m...here-we-have-the-hypocritical-oaf.39185/liked
Thanks @Chita
I'm humbled by you all, but would like to make a special mention of @Shemakesmemad who provided the spark, & my local Asda for the phrasing.
The only thing that could have made the day better would have been the protection case being thrown out of court, & the judge channelling his inner Prince Philip with the verdict going something like:
“You there: duck off. And when you get there, duck off from there too. Then duck off some more. Keep bleeping off until you get back here. Then duck off again.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Jeebus, THOSE TOES.

And I see that old creaseypants must be in another Dior special. Get a flipping iron, man!

1684282907848.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Shes literally matching the Hertz branding with the yellow!!😁 Looks more like she's going to be a hertz showroom tacky promo model, chuck her some car keys and let her work her best bunion angle, back to the deal or no deal days!
"Hertz dream cars available here" the sign says! I think she's walking in the wrong direction, she should be selling people their car rentals.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Daily Mail is calling it a "stunning display" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Absolutely hilarious how there is a Hertz rentacar counter in the back of all the shots, did the fuckwits sneak in through the service basement again 🤣

View attachment 2175445

View attachment 2175451
She really should have kept the straps. Where the heck are they it's certainly not a top notch place is it 😂 She will be grateful to get on RHousewives at least they go to some fab places 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
bleeping hell. I actually don't understand how she can go around dressed like that.

I know she always looks like a pillowcase filled with dog tit, but a lot of her fashion disasters could potentially suit someone else with the right frame and correct tailoring.

But this bubblewrap number is like a fancy dress outfit. She looks like bleeping C-3PO.
---
View attachment 2175504
Please oh please let this be her name from now on…

C3P0…ahhh jeysus…bleeping brilliant!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ahhh - so she's chopped up her old granny's quilted bedspread to make a dress - isn't that sweeet - perhaps she got it from the charity shop :rolleyes:

Kinda gives me the 1980s student toga party vibes where you made an outfit out of bedclothes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.