Harry & Meghan #347 Unexpected moonbump in the blagging area?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m looking at these photos and thinking…why does she need him anymore? She does not need him to be on the Woke award list. Her Mother is more useful to her than he is.

If she dumps him, she will still have some form of the title, she has more earning potential than he does.. He doesn’t seem to have much ‘cash in hand.’

He is worse than a spare now. He just has been too busy filing lawsuits to see that…now…he’s just the guy in the car with MEGHAN!

He is not smart, good-looking, or personally successful. He is a white guy with inherited wealth stolen from marginalized people…among her ‘crowd’…the lowest of the low.

if he hated being the Spare in the RF…the ‘not smart’ one…how long till he twigs to his situation now?
A spare in his own marriage, yikes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Harry and Meghan #348 It Hertz So Good

(Oh my!! The thread title possibilities are just endless!!)

Have fun you krazy lot! (And keep it Klassy!) 😆 😴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
So glad we use Sixt. Why didn't she wear something more age appropriate like her mom? A woman over 40 probably shouldn't have everything exposed at once without looking cheap & desperate. Isn't it a rule of taste not to feature your decollete/legs/arms at the same time? She looks exactly like what she is, a low budget ho & suitcase handler.
Why no tuxedo trouser look for such a pioneering Feminist?View attachment 2175530
I’m still trying to understand why her mother is even there? I could see taking mom if going alone but not with your spouse and if your allegedly there to receive an award that makes you a guest and it is downright rude to attend with more than your +1

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She seems to be wheeled out for anything to do with racism or women. I thought smeg may have posted a Mothers Day tribute to her but I don't think she did. She could've had headlines if she had've posted a photo of herself, her Mum and her two supposed kids.

• Sick
Reactions: 46
I’m still trying to understand why her mother is even there? I could see taking mom if going alone but not with your spouse and if your allegedly there to receive an award that makes you a guest and it is downright rude to attend with more than your +1
if you check the charity’s page, your donation…depending on amount…gets you seats or full tables, time with Glo, Social media creds, red carpet, invitation to reception before…all for sale.

The way this stuff works…the guest of honor pays for that privilege. In the US, it is a tax deduction. And you get the ‘honor’ and the perks.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Her mother is her only proof that she is a bona fide person of color.

Addendum: Think about it, all her dating relationships and husbands were/are white, most of her staff at archehole are white, most of her friends are white, she needs her grifter mummy when accepting bestest racial justice warrior in the universe award

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Thank you Chita for starting the thread and recap.
Congratulations Verfugbar on the title.

OMG we can now see Smegasaurus scales in that gold dress.
There is absolutely no mirrors wherever the gruesomes stay. This has confirmed it as fact.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I did a bit of research when I heard the rumor that Disney was redoing their elephant documentary and replacing Smeg with Natalie Portman. I can’t begin to express the disappointment I felt upon discovering that this isn’t true. The Disney project is called “Elephants”, and Smeg is still listed as the “star” of the documentary on iMDB. Natalie Portman is doing “Secrets of the Elephants”, which is a James Cameron project. I did find it funny that Smeg is listed as the “star” of Elephants, though. Aren’t the elephants the true stars?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think she looks nice for once - but what has she ever done to empower women? She uses women and brings them down and stomps them into dirt - or tries to.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
if you check the charity’s page, your donation…depending on amount…gets you seats or full tables, time with Glo, Social media creds, red carpet, invitation to reception before…all for sale.

The way this stuff works…the guest of honor pays for that privilege. In the US, it is a tax deduction. And you get the ‘honor’ and the perks.
That’s the one positive I take away from this big ol mess that is the Haz and Maz show: that I now know the extent to which awards and PR ‘news’ articles are paid for. 💰💰💰

• Sick
Reactions: 31
I wake to a new thread and her in a snake dress

For a couple who not so long ago couldn’t keep their hands off each other, things have definitely changed and they can barely stand to be in the same room now

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.