Harry & Meghan #347 Unexpected moonbump in the blagging area?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they always sneaking into places?! Do they think it makes them look more important if they skip a carpet?! Just makes them look like shady clowns imo!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Were they actually returning the two cars to the Hertz rental counter!?!?!?!!!

Sounded like a feisty question being shouted out, something like "Meghan, how does it feel to be the product of two broken families?" ? was it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I'd be fuming if I was the designer, Meghan is a fashion serial killer. I would rather see it in a landfill than on her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Daily Mail is calling it a "stunning display" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Absolutely hilarious how there is a Hertz rentacar counter in the back of all the shots, did the fuckwits sneak in through the service basement again 🤣

View attachment 2175445

View attachment 2175451
Do any of you remember Courtney Stodden? She was 16, boob job, blonde hair and Hollywood wannabbe. Her claim to fame was her marriage to her 50 yr old manager.

1684280454697.png

The DM hardly let a day go by without some gushing story about her.…maybe she had same power agents as Markle. It was mystifying why they were running all those stories.

But after awhile, I realized that the DM flattery was so overboard, so effusive….that it was actually mockery. I think Markle is getting the Courtney Stoddard treatment by the DM. Stoddard uses ‘they-them’ pronouns now and is a public victim.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
She was totes jealous of King Charlie's golden robes, surprised she didn't turn up with a golden orb for a bag :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.