Harry & Meghan #347 Unexpected moonbump in the blagging area?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dress suits her ......

...... Reptilian

Lizard has slightly better legs though 💅🏻

*Edited from "same legs too" to "lizard has slightly better legs ..." As I thought my original comment was FAR too harsh on a poor unassuming lizard 🦎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Oh my goodness, so many hilarious posts since she turned up to the Hertz counter in that godawful dress - now I will never get to sleep after laughing so much - thank you everybody and thank you Meghan, nobody else has quite the same skill at turning up looking a dogs dinner, no matter the event 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Daily Mail is calling it a "stunning display" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Absolutely hilarious how there is a Hertz rentacar counter in the back of all the shots, did the fuckwits sneak in through the service basement again 🤣

View attachment 2175445

View attachment 2175451
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA….the bleeping turtle pose is back! Stand up straight ffs, shoulders back and down…Jesus h christ…she hasn’t listened to any advice or training! bleeping Quasimodo in a gold tablecloth!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Were they actually returning the two cars to the Hertz rental counter!?!?!?!!!

Sounded like a feisty question being shouted out, something like "Meghan, how does it feel to be the product of two broken families?" ? was it?
Yes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
You smooth yourself down when you step out of a vehicle so this tit doesn’t happen! (Photo stolen from I don’t freakin’ know who!)
IMG_4117.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I promise I'm not a Sugar, couldn't resist seeing how tacky they look though-

website coronation.png

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Gold dress eh Meg?

What you ordered.

View attachment 2175418

What you got.

View attachment 2175419
She’s built like a bleeping weetabix. There are tricks and styles that give the illusion of a waist when you’re built this way…she’s had millions at her disposal, the top advisors anyone could wish for…duck me HOW is this possible? If she thinks that looks good, there’s no wonder she found Henry attractive! Ha…I jest…the funds she thought he had are what she found attractive!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Another ugly dress is eclipsed as the award where she gets asked
"Meghan, How does it feel to be part of two broken families?" 🤣🤣🤣
I sense a title there somewhere. Quora and Twitter are ablaze with the fake claims of dinner.
As always the comments seem to be accurate 😉
Screenshot_20230516_165723_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230516_165526_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230516_165548_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230516_165610_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230516_165656_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
If she can get her face done, why isn't she getting her bunion removed!?

Honestly, this just gives me feeling that she's trying to emulate Kate.... The hair, the smile terrifying grin, however she gets it so very wrong!!

That dress is just 🤢
Doria looks so much better!

It's clear she's lost a lot of weight....

Bet she went into WME and demanded "Make me Kate 2.0 only better, I want everything Kate has..."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
bleeping hell. I actually don't understand how she can go around dressed like that.

I know she always looks like a pillowcase filled with dog tit, but a lot of her fashion disasters could potentially suit someone else with the right frame and correct tailoring.

But this bubblewrap number is like a fancy dress outfit. She looks like bleeping C-3PO.
---
C-3PO_EP3.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
dafuq is this whole Hertz thing? i can't believe my eyes, literally 4 years ago she was on the BP balcony, now she enters through the tradesmen's door of the adjacent shop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.