Harry & Meghan #347 Unexpected moonbump in the blagging area?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still trying to understand why her mother is even there? I could see taking mom if going alone but not with your spouse and if your allegedly there to receive an award that makes you a guest and it is downright rude to attend with more than your +1
Because she suits (no pun intended) the event. A white, upper class male at this woke award ceremony doesn't fit. She's now using her own mother. Classy gal.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
In this clip he is practically dragging her out of the venue as she is walking slow obviously wanting to have her picture taken whereas Harry wants to get back into the car.
That's the nearest they have probably ever been to having a number of cameras on them at once.
Apart from on actual, royal occasions. They can use that footage in their next Netflix documentary 😁. Paparazzi!

The dress - awful. The background with Hertz - perfect 🤣.

Oh Harry, Harry, Harry - you're certainly not living the dream.
Is this how you imagined your life would be when you married Meghan!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She has lost weight but the dress is so tight, it gives her a belly. That’s why the top is rolling too. Is it just me, or does the top look like it needs to be pulled up?
I think there are multiple things going awry here. It’s not just you.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In this clip he is practically dragging her out of the venue as she is walking slow obviously wanting to have her picture taken whereas Harry wants to get back into the car.
Yeah, you're right because that was my thought without seeing your post. What a bleeping life eh. Are you jealous yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ooff that gold dress looks cheap has hell rachel or should i say rachet
It looks like a dress i tried to make in the first month of learning to sew, using the cheapest offcut of fabric found in the charity shop/ thrift store. It doesn't fit her, it looks like she has stolen someone else's dress and it doesn't cup/hold right on any of the contours. It looks awful. She really thinks she's tit hot, with that grin 🤣 She looks like some cheap Poundland doll.

Is that really the best dress she could get?! 😂

Edit, corrected typos

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
dafuq is this whole Hertz thing? i can't believe my eyes, literally 4 years ago she was on the BP balcony, now she enters through the tradesmen's door of the adjacent shop.
As it should be (my take on the Mandalorian mantra) 🤣🤣 I think the lack of bunion removal is once they're done, if you end up with metal work in your toe, you can't wear skyscraper heels anymore. One of my friends had both hers done and she had to get rid of all her high high heels. So maybe the new face of Hertz (just wiped millions off their share price by merely typing that) wants to ensure she can continue to wear her ill fitting skycrapers forever more.xx

• Haha
Reactions: 27
oh. you see, ILBW, it is not supposed to be THAT tight. If you wear things as they are meant to be, they don't look like a complete mess. I couldn't even tell if it was a dress or two piece, as the mid section looks like such a wrinkly mess.

Reactions: 27
I wonder if they have that line of security because of the hecklers on the way into Hertz.
I am guessing they left through the main entrance.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
At these “Meghan on the grey lino carpet” type events I always enjoy giving myself a jumpscare by zooming in on her face. It’s all there - the neck tension, the blank manic eyes, the hellish grin…View attachment 2175653
Body language guy is gonna have a field day. She’s so pissed off, but trying to cover it with a big cheesy grin and waving to people to pretend she knows them. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
dafuq is this whole Hertz thing? i can't believe my eyes, literally 4 years ago she was on the BP balcony, now she enters through the tradesmen's door of the adjacent shop.
I actually almost (almost!) feel a little bit sorry for them…. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.