Harry & Meghan #347 Unexpected moonbump in the blagging area?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do the scales actually not line up on either side of the middle seam? Bloody awful 😂
I have watched enough Project Runway to know the pattern should be lined up and matching correctly and the hem around the middle should lay flat - Tim Gunn would be hyperventilating and Heidi will be calling this a tit shower of a dress 😂 - designer? more like the interns stab at making their first dress

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Every time there is heavy speculation that they have separated they turn up somewhere together.

Smeg isn't going anywhere at least until H turns 40. This is when he gets his money from the QM's trust inheritance. She will want any money HMQEII left him as well.
Is this the trust that Princess Anne controls? I'm confused! I seem to remember people suggesting that she'd postponed when he would receive his money or is this for something else?

Reactions: 22
Probably because Amal and George Clooney recently took her mother to an event and were photographed.

Do you really think she would do it out of kindness 🤣
The award has an odd array of sponsors, including several doula groups. Maybe this was Doria‘s Mother’s Day gift??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Her mother is her only proof that she is a bona fide person of color.

Addendum: Think about it, all her dating relationships and husbands were/are white, most of her staff at archehole are white, most of her friends are white, she needs her grifter mummy when accepting bestest racial justice warrior in the universe award
I wonder what Doria's family thinks of Meghan, do they claim her as their woke saviour or do they dislike her grift and part time claiming of POC when it suits her? We rarely hear of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I haven’t clicked on the article but this headlines makes me laugh so much. What does she know about any of this? Hahahhahaaa
I was wondering what the DM were on about by all of the fluffy saccharine articles on MM, but makes sense as a previous poster said that they're probably being over the top to make her look ridiculous but means they can't really be criticised for being hateful or whatever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Is this the trust that Princess Anne controls? I'm confused! I seem to remember people suggesting that she'd postponed when he would receive his money or is this for something else?
Yes Princess Anne controls this trust. She increased the age to 40 for the payout to H.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
How is that Doria has outshone them both in this photo....

Harry Crumplesuit and Meghan - well, the choses are endless!
Anyone else think Doria’s also been on the Ozempic? She has that look about her face that so many of the newly-skinny are wearing this season…

Reactions: 24
I picked this photo up in one of the "guess Flat packs real age" chats in twitter....
This must have been altered, surely? Crazy eyes aside, it doesn't look like the Smeg we see now?! 😳
Screenshot_20230517-074223.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Wonder if she'll up the age again once he's closer to 40.

I also wonder if smegz had the dress 'tailored' along with snipping off the straps. If so, then they've done a tit job 😂 Even the hemline looks uneven on both sides.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A few notes about last night stunt:

- A agree with @Chita : I expect Hertz to announce a rent-a-kid service any day now;
- Dorito's legs look better and more toned - maybe the ILBW should be going less to Ozempic and more to Yoga;
- I believe that Millie Mackintosh would help the ILBW choosing dresses that at least flatter her;
- Marcus Anderson is a sales person, he sells yacht professionals, his opinion about her dresses is skewed;
- The once handsome prince is no longer handsome and forgot how to properly wear a suit - I think the ILBW lack of taste is contagious.

I still find the ILBW a very pretty woman - it shocks me her stylist hasn't learned to take the best out of her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I was wondering what the DM were on about by all of the fluffy saccharine articles on MM, but makes sense as a previous poster said that they're probably being over the top to make her look ridiculous but means they can't really be criticised for being hateful or whatever.
They always do that with H&M (and others too).

Taken at face value the articles seem gushing 😁. But they are just holding them up to ridicule - which is quite easy when it comes to these two.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.