Harry & Meghan #347 Unexpected moonbump in the blagging area?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few notes about last night stunt:

- A agree with @Chita : I expect Hertz to announce a rent-a-kid service any day now;
- Dorito's legs look better and more toned - maybe the ILBW should be going less to Ozempic and more to Yoga;
- I believe that Millie Mackintosh would help the ILBW choosing dresses that at least flatter her;
- Marcus Anderson is a sales person, he sells yacht professionals, his opinion about her dresses is skewed;
- The once handsome prince is no longer handsome and forgot how to properly wear a suit - I think the ILBW lack of taste is contagious.

I still find the ILBW a very pretty woman - it shocks me her stylist hasn't learned to take the best out of her.
What stylist? Seems implausible that she has one.

Reactions: 30
Another fake tan duck up.. Doria looks better than this tosser in a tin foil dress. And look at her wedding finger.. the diamonds have disappeared..
IMG_7471.png

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Twitter screenshot spotted on Tumblr. She's being laughed at all over the place. :LOL:

If this was a clapback/revenge/whatever against the RF/Kate/Corrie it might be her most epic failure yet. I knew last night would be messy. How could it not? But not this bad.

Plenty of mocking stuff out there, like if we see Catherine at an Enterprise desk we'll know she's copying. :poop:

At least Hertz got something out of it. How long before Hazza's a spokesperson?

Screenshot_20230517-075441_kindlephoto-36612418.png

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I wonder why TB has started having a pop at POW now remember he said she was reason sparkle wasn't going to the Corrie and now saying tension with QC.
He’s making tit up to try and stay relevant. He jumped on the ”Royal Expert” bandwagon and is holding on for dear life. He’s a single subject agenda driven bleep!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
At these “Meghan on the grey lino carpet” type events I always enjoy giving myself a jumpscare by zooming in on her face. It’s all there - the neck tension, the blank manic eyes, the hellish grin…View attachment 2175653
Wait, wait, wait! Is she copying Catherine's hairdo?! 😲🙄 Surely the sugars will call her out for it since they were so quick to say Catherine copies her with the one-shoulder dress thing, and they won't want to be seen as utter, stark-raving lunatic hypocrites, will they?! 😶

(ETA - This is all sarcasm, BTW - I don't actually care about a "copycat" hairdo but I know the sugars are just that petty)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He’s making tit up to try and stay relevant. He jumped on the ”Royal Expert” bandwagon and is holding on for dear life. He’s a single subject agenda driven bleep!
Agree. He's a good, well-researched writer, as is Valentine Low. Two of the best.

But he's turning into rent-a-gob, along with Angela Levin. Which is a shame for both of them.

Valentine Low doesn't feel the need to do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Good morning Tattlers! What a WONDERFUL start to the day - a new thread and 11 pages of hysterically funny comments!

Even King Midas has been Markled :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I tried so hard to find something nice about this dress but I just can’t.

It’s what I call a ‘vomit gold’, it’s not pure it has a sickly green tint to it. And the text adds to the vomit theme, it looks like puke chunks 🤢

She’s had it altered and it STILL doesn’t look good. It’s all crumpled and ill fitting around the middle and makes her boobs look saggy because it’s meant to have straps and for whatever reasons she thinks she has the shoulders and perkiness to pull this off.

I’ll give her due credit, her hair looks lovely. But henceforth this dress will be know as the ‘puke dress’ in my mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Good morning Tattlers! What a WONDERFUL start to the day - a new thread and 11 pages of hysterically funny comments!

Even King Midas has been Markled :ROFLMAO:
Harry & Meghan #348 She is the revHertz Midas, all she touches turns to mould!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I tried so hard to find something nice about this dress but I just can’t.

It’s what I call a ‘vomit gold’, it’s not pure it has a sickly green tint to it. And the text adds to the vomit theme, it looks like puke chunks 🤢

She’s had it altered and it STILL doesn’t look good. It’s all crumpled and ill fitting around the middle and makes her boobs look saggy because it’s meant to have straps and for whatever reasons she thinks she has the shoulders and perkiness to pull this off.

I’ll give her due credit, her hair looks lovely. But henceforth this dress will be know as the ‘puke dress’ in my mind.
The hair on her head looks lovely, but it’s not her own hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Has anyone seen footage from inside? Was she introduced by her title? (Since she was so keen on being recognised for herself & not for being a duchess 🙄)

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Hairy McCrumplesuit and the Golden Quilt
The only one who looks half decent is Snakebite

• Haha
Reactions: 33
oh man catching up this thread this morning, so many funny pictures and screen grabs, every time I like a thread title another hilarious one comes along 🤣

The ILBW has outdone herself AGAIN. And she must be FURIOUS at that heckle about broken families. The fake grinning and pretend waves/recognition to random bystanders was on absolute overdrive on the way into Hertz.

wonder what Hazno thought about her pimp Markus Andersen being there, in fact were they sharing one of the paid for tables together? is that why he has to go to these thinks tanked up on drugs so he is out of it?

I just don't get why she thinks these fake, made-up, or bought awards are worthwhile, they just make her even more of a laughing stock! Who had ever heard of this organisation or their awards in the past? Who are the past winners? Who will be the future winners? The only awards that count are Oscar, Tony, Grammy, Emmy and Nobel. Get back to me when you have one of those petal.

• Haha
  • Heart
oh man catching up this thread this morning, so many funny pictures and screen grabs, every time I like a thread title another hilarious one comes along 🤣

The ILBW has outdone herself AGAIN. And she must be FURIOUS at that heckle about broken families. The fake grinning and pretend waves/recognition to random bystanders was on absolute overdrive on the way into Hertz.

wonder what Hazno thought about her pimp Markus Andersen being there, in fact were they sharing one of the paid for tables together? is that why he has to go to these thinks tanked up on drugs so he is out of it?

I just don't get why she thinks these fake, made-up, or bought awards are worthwhile, they just make her even more of a laughing stock! Who had ever heard of this organisation or their awards in the past? Who are the past winners? Who will be the future winners? The only awards that count are Oscar, Tony, Grammy, Emmy and Nobel. Get back to me when you have one of those petal.
And the Duke of Edinburgh award!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Answering my own question from above - just saw Kinsey Schofield on GB News & she said there was massive writing on screen above her head or behind her while she was on stage accepting her award that said The Duchess of Sussex (no comments on whether she was introduced by the MC or award presenter as such yet)...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Worldwide Privacy Tour continues.

Her dress is same colour as our cheesy puffs.

Can't stand Doria, the mama grifter

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.