Harry & Meghan #347 Unexpected moonbump in the blagging area?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just woken up. I've seen the mess. My first thought: (I'll do a proper photoshop of this later).

68701.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Harry really has become a very unattractive man.
Was there ever a time he was? I get why people had posters of William on their wall but Wazzo, I can't believe any
Meanwhile, reactions from across the pond… 😆View attachment 2175553
I'm guessing that was most people's reaction. The first thing I thought of when I saw her was the fudge fingers you get in Quality Street. The pic is bad I know but proves my point.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think Dora looks lovely. Her daughter, not so much.

I know that money can't buy taste but how come this woman never wears anything that looks nice. Surely you can use your money to hire a stylist.

The dress would have looked better with straps and cringe maybe needs to buy that Tiktok body suit which apparently gives you a waist and pulls in all your lump bits. I'm gonna buy 2 whe. I paid next week!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He has always been as ugly as tit.
I don't personally find William attractive but I can understand why many do. Even now in his 40s, he is handsome. Harry...well let's just say he was lucky he was born a royal. I know they say looks aren't everything but even his attitude towards others, especially women is ugly.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Looks like it is made out of either bubble wrap or carpet underlay :ROFLMAO:
I think it looks like a gold version of those silver blanket things the use for protecting furniture when you move.

Did they hold the banquet at the car rental counter at the airport?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
At these “Meghan on the grey lino carpet” type events I always enjoy giving myself a jumpscare by zooming in on her face. It’s all there - the neck tension, the blank manic eyes, the hellish grin…
A6C02BB2-10CE-4A47-8EC8-573DD52D68E3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I think the wardrobe department on Suits should get the award.
Image trying to tell Smegasaurus that she had to wear what they had picked for her.

I watched a few episodes of Suuts but I don't remember seeing Smeg in it but people say this is when she was best dressed.
Obviously Smeg didn't think so because she has completely ignored their tips.

The dress suits her ......

...... Reptilian

Lizard has slightly better legs though 💅🏻

*Edited from "same legs too" to "lizard has slightly better legs ..." As I thought my original comment was FAR too harsh on a poor unassuming lizard 🦎
Toes are the same

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m looking at these photos and thinking…why does she need him anymore? She does not need him to be on the Woke award list. Her Mother is more useful to her than he is.

If she dumps him, she will still have some form of the title, she has more earning potential than he does.. He doesn’t seem to have much ‘cash in hand.’

He is worse than a spare now. He just has been too busy filing lawsuits to see that…now…he’s just the guy in the car with MEGHAN!

He is not smart, good-looking, or personally successful. He is a white guy with inherited wealth stolen from marginalized people…among her ‘crowd’…the lowest of the low.

if he hated being the Spare in the RF…the ‘not smart’ one…how long till he twigs to his situation now?

Every time there is heavy speculation that they have separated they turn up somewhere together.

Smeg isn't going anywhere at least until H turns 40. This is when he gets his money from the QM's trust inheritance. She will want any money HMQEII left him as well.

• Sick
Reactions: 49
I’m still trying to understand why her mother is even there? I could see taking mom if going alone but not with your spouse and if your allegedly there to receive an award that makes you a guest and it is downright rude to attend with more than your +1
Probably because Amal and George Clooney recently took her mother to an event and were photographed.

Do you really think she would do it out of kindness 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So is this it? Cosplaying for the rest of your life as some sort of 'award winner' ?? She definitely has arrested development (as does Hazno), it's the sort of thing little girls do ... dressing up, singing in the mirror, accepting awards at the Oscars. You know? She's a bleeping mess, so is Hazno. I just wish the bleeping meeja would ignore them.

• Sick
Reactions: 44
What is going on with the "Archie is 6" nonsense?
I know they have a habit of bending the truth & changing the narrative, but this is nuts!
Screenshot_20230517-060952.png

Do flat packs age in dog years or something?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I wonder why TB has started having a pop at POW now remember he said she was reason sparkle wasn't going to the Corrie and now saying tension with QC.

• Wow
  • Sad
Have a look at who else attended the event, I wonder why they turned up? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I think this may be worse than SP 😬
Twitter is killing me!!
Screenshot_20230517-063625.png
Screenshot_20230517-063601.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Harry looks really awkward, and somehow he looks different. The dress is horrible and another awful fit.

Reactions: 28
Harry looks really awkward, and somehow he looks different. The dress is horrible and another awful fit.
In this clip he is practically dragging her out of the venue as she is walking slow obviously wanting to have her picture taken whereas Harry wants to get back into the car.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.