Harry & Meghan #347 Unexpected moonbump in the blagging area?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry looks really awkward, and somehow he looks different. The dress is horrible and another awful fit.
His head looks out of proportion to his body in the photograph with his wife and mother-in-law either side of him. He seems to have lost weight.

Reactions: 22
Harry & Meghan #348 It Hertz you cant see my fabulousness & think I look a botched mess

The possibilities are endless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why isn't any news outlet commenting on how random the venue is? It's in a weird, touristy, and busy (not in a good way) intersection that most locals would avoid and it's one of those soulless venues no reputable or tasteful organizations would be caught dead hosting in...
Similar to the Marriott in Indianapolis? 😂 I reckon Harold must realise by now that he's been dragged way down to her bottom level. Sucks to be him😄 Remember Harold when you were once actually one of the most popular Royals?

Wonder if Hertz will be markled?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What is going on with the "Archie is 6" nonsense?
I know they have a habit of bending the truth & changing the narrative, but this is nuts!
View attachment 2175692
Do flat packs age in dog years or something?!
Are the news sites trolling her or is it just lazy journalist listening to Scabies. This will all be an Aspen/paranoid Hairy experiment to see how far and quickly and easily mis-information is spread 🤷

Reactions: 20
Thanks @Chita for starting this new thread and the recap. and thanks to @Verfugbar on the brilliant title.

These pics of Smeg’s dress makes me wish she had come to the Corrie, just to see what an abomination of an outfit she turned up in ……. We could have had at least 3 threads of hilarity on that subject alone if this thread is anything to go on.

Seriously, the designer of last night’s atrocity must be lying on the floor and weeping at what she saw last night …… it could finish her career!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.