Harry & Meghan #347 Unexpected moonbump in the blagging area?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dress suits her ......

...... Reptilian

Lizard has slightly better legs though 💅🏻

*Edited from "same legs too" to "lizard has slightly better legs ..." As I thought my original comment was FAR too harsh on a poor unassuming lizard 🦎
That lizard is absolutely adorable 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wonder if she'll up the age again once he's closer to 40.

I also wonder if smegz had the dress 'tailored' along with snipping off the straps. If so, then they've done a tit job 😂 Even the hemline looks uneven on both sides.
If he's still attached to Smegs, quite sure she will up the age again. We can rely on the lovely Anne 👌

Reactions: 27
View attachment 2175952
---
They got in a taxi after!
Is that taxi from the awards? They arrived in the motorcade then when they left we saw them get into a black suv .. so now I’m wondering how did they end up in a taxi? It doesn’t look like Stoat is in the taxi just Snakebite and Ho.. I have questions… where are they going? Where is TOS..

Reactions: 31
Looks like it is made out of either bubble wrap or carpet underlay :ROFLMAO:
I kid you not tattlers. That dress is the same material as my Christmas tablecloth. I’m stunned. I have to say it looks much better on my table but it will now be relegated to the recycling. Silver tablecloth this year for sure. What a witch, rifling through my Christmas drawers and ruining a perfectly good piece of my tradition and making it look cheap as chips. duck sake I’m scundered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Nutmeg, Sparry and Dorito all look terrible!

Accepting a fake award that she bought…effing tragic.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Remember the Met Gala when everyone compared Rihanna's mustard dress to a Cornish pasty? Is this dress giving anyone else slight Gregg's Steak Bake vibes or is it just me??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
No it’s CHART a path, not charter. I’ve always itched to use my subeditor’s red pen over her speeches, podcasts, words in general. And, while I’m here… I worked for decades in an awards driven industry. There were the awards that were worth winning and those that everyone knew could be had for a french kiss with the third tier guy of the admin team running them. Be assured, those that matter KNOW. So all she’s got out of this is a photo op to remind everyone she’s still around. And look how well that went...

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Never forget

I would like to put an angry face for the gruesomes but cannot with the photo of poor HMQEII.

If I was PW it would be more than a broken necklace and H falling and breaking a dog bowl.

They are fecken vile and lowest of the low.
Otherwise H is the stupidest bleep. That image of HMQEII was broadcast around the world. Wouldn't you drop everything and jump on a plane as soon as you saw it if she was your Grandmother.

Selfish fecken wankers, the pair of them.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
Harry and Meghan #348 The golden armadillo bought herself an award and spoke low and sloooooow!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Remember the Met Gala when everyone compared Rihanna's mustard dress to a Cornish pasty? Is this dress giving anyone else slight Gregg's Steak Bake vibes or is it just me??
Now I'm going to have to find that meme that's got an Argos rug that looks like a steak bake😳🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Meghan and Harry #348 Hazno used to be princely and rich now he's the filling in a grifting sandwich!

(Inspired by the photo of him inbetween Smeggy and Dorito)

Right, stepping away from the thread for a few hours - this is too much fun today...lol!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.