Harry & Meghan #347 Unexpected moonbump in the blagging area?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Added the subtitles from the paps asking questions ... just for you lovely people. ;)

Amazing she reaches for Doria Harry SPARE again. He is past sell by date but she has to hang on until he is 40 to get the money.

Reactions: 24
Wonder what WME are thinking?

There are so many fabulous thread title suggestions! 😂

Reactions: 25
Correct me if I’m wrong but I thought if designers were wanting to work with you they would send their own people to dress you/have fittings to make sure the dress fits properly?
The fact that it’s last season’s dress reeks of someone ringing round the designers and asking for freebies and someone just pulling something out of the stock room and shipping it over to stop the phone calls.
If she was younger I’d say she’s still trying to find her style but she’s not, she’s in her 40s, she’s been friends with lots of “stylists” but nothing ever looks great.

Even her wedding dress wasn’t right, too big and entirely the wrong material for a spring/summer day.
It’s smacks of people rushing to finish the job and get out of there.

Reactions: 37
I couldn't listen to very much of her speech but why is she talking in such a deep voice and so, so, so, slowly! Flipping heck, she sounds like a record player that needs the handle cranked!
If I was there, I would be heckling her to get on with it! Hurry up...

• Haha
Reactions: 39
He’s making tit up to try and stay relevant. He jumped on the ”Royal Expert” bandwagon and is holding on for dear life. He’s a single subject agenda driven bleep!
I agree and the same can be said about lots of youtubers and twitter accounts who haven't got much material on the harkles at the moment so they start attacking other RF members otherwise they have nothing to talk about

Reactions: 19
That pic right there convinces me she gave birth. Her body looks post pregnancy.
Don't sway me from my flat pack path.....
I don't want to believe those self centered vicious bastards do actually have one or two little ones 😔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Love that the English guy returned to heckle them again . He’s a mood

Reactions: 43
I almost feel a bit sorry for her this morning. Forced smile, heckling by photographers. Entrance to an event via the Hertz car rental office. It's all gone so horribly horribly wrong for her.

It's like a masterclass in working so hard to get it all then ballsing it up in the most spectacular style imaginable. Wonder if there's an award for that somewhere ... ;)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
CH5 are advertising a program called The Fab Five. The King's grandchildren, about their life of service. They are actually including the other two.

WTAF?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Harry & Meghan #348
Dressed like a tattle cheesy puff
Ends up looking doggy ruff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.