Harry & Meghan #347 Unexpected moonbump in the blagging area?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wake to a new thread and her in a snake dress

For a couple who not so long ago couldn’t keep their hands off each other, things have definitely changed and they can barely stand to be in the same room now
We used to laugh as they held hands all the time, even when there was no need, where’s the hand holding now ????
Apart from when he’s dragging her to the car?

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
In what way does her hair look ‘lovely’? Am honestly curious. It’s just hanging in a hank ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
oh man catching up this thread this morning, so many funny pictures and screen grabs, every time I like a thread title another hilarious one comes along 🤣

The ILBW has outdone herself AGAIN. And she must be FURIOUS at that heckle about broken families. The fake grinning and pretend waves/recognition to random bystanders was on absolute overdrive on the way into Hertz.

wonder what Hazno thought about her pimp Markus Andersen being there, in fact were they sharing one of the paid for tables together? is that why he has to go to these thinks tanked up on drugs so he is out of it?

I just don't get why she thinks these fake, made-up, or bought awards are worthwhile, they just make her even more of a laughing stock! Who had ever heard of this organisation or their awards in the past? Who are the past winners? Who will be the future winners? The only awards that count are Oscar, Tony, Grammy, Emmy and Nobel. Get back to me when you have one of those petal.
BIB

Someone on Tumblr had a theory that she goes to the small stuff because she'll be the "biggest" star there.

Meanwhile, the real A-listers are all over in Cannes for the opening night, or in Venice for the Bulgari event right now.

And there's Hazza going from attending a once-in-a-lifetime Coronation at WA to scuttling into a mid-range venue in NY via the car rental desks. Walking behind his wife, to boot. The wife looking like something straight out of 'Footballers Wives'. And then doing a red carpet photocall with Markus Anderson.

If anyone had predicted this outcome five years ago when the Harkles got married and were at peak popularity with a bright Royal future ahead of them, people would probably have thought it was the most deranged thing they'd ever heard. And yet, here we are.

Utter :poop:show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I wonder how Sparry feels now firmly being the 'spare' yet again. Poor bugger really cant shake of that title - is this really how he wanted or envisioned his life to be, being dragged around and wheeled out as the token 'prince' to capture the audience - she is not even clinging onto him for dear life anymore or joined at the hip, lets face without Sparry she is nothing and she knows this so has to drag Sparry along for clicks - so much for that nice quiet private family life you so dearly wanted, hows that going for you Sparry?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Both her , the stupid Prince and the grifter mother are being torn to shreds On line.

Pathetic accepting this award! What exactly have they done! They put their fake foundation name to other peoples work and then ride around on that accepting awards!

The hypocrisy is astounding .. shameful.

Surely! In that tiny bleeping brain of Harry’s he must look around that bought for table! And see the people sat there and think!! I’m being used! Utterly used for my heritage and title and these people including that cretin wankstain he married, are all feasting off his pale spotty arse!

Well done Harry! You are a mess! Modern day Edward!! Just duck off to the Cayman Islands or some other place with no WIFI and no bleep that gives a tit for your tit eating grin and wife waving at them.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Harry and Meghan #348
Superstar she is not
Ended up in the parking lot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm way behind on threads but just want to say...

Doria in tow to reinforce that ILBW really is a POC and "deserves" this award?

That dress reminds me of a quilted bedspread, quite appropriate for a mattress actress.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Also.. to add , the tan lines on her weedy chest! She’s just an idiot ..

This marriage and the car crash we all see, are the equivalent of your kid marrying some chav drug dealer!! And your precious child smoking weed and getting tattoos while they claim benefits!
Gutted haha

Reactions: 29
Thread title idea:

Harry and Meghan #348 You can't polish a turd, it's so bad it Hertz!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
In a few of the rictus grin photos she’s looking a bit like pippa. Smiling but the eyes aren’t really in it

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I just caught up on the last few pages of the previous thread and OMG that photo of a top less Smeg.
You would think if you were going to sunbathe you would wear some decent pants. The elastic looks like it's on its way out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why isn't any news outlet commenting on how random the venue is? It's in a weird, touristy, and busy (not in a good way) intersection that most locals would avoid and it's one of those soulless venues no reputable or tasteful organizations would be caught dead hosting in...

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Don't hate me but I actually like the dress (not impressed that the pattern doesn't line up on the front seam though - first rule of sewing bee!)
I see it being worn more by a person with a voluptuous hourglass figure though - which Smeg's couldn't be further away from if she tried!

Also as someone said up thread, the tan lines! With all her money, couldn't she have airbrushed her bikini lines out a bit?
Chavtastic!

That photo of Hazno stuck in the middle of Dorito and Smeg - couldn't be any sweeter! If you ever need a picture of a man that's been totally suckered by two massive grifters - here it is! Should've thought with your one tiny braincell Haz and not your frozen todger!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.