Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both are fake, Aldi’s as well.
I spotted about four entries on it, which is just not right, including the order of their names and their places of birth.
And as for their ‘occupation’ 🤣 it’s bleeping laughable, Princess of the United Kingdom 🤣
Yeah my arse.
Catherine's occupation is princess of the united kingdom on G, C and L's birth certificates too

Reactions: 21
So he wouldn’t have had a standard birth certificate, like the one released?
With adoption you would have a standard one with the actual parents on then another one issued with his new name and adoptive parents, and they write ‘adopted’ on it. But I don’t know about surrogacy?

Reactions: 11
With adoption you would have a standard one with the actual parents on then another one issued with his new name and adoptive parents, and they write ‘adopted’ on it. But I don’t know about surrogacy?
A baby has to be adopted in a surrogacy, too. It’s treated like any other adoption.

Unless the biological father is also the intended father, in which case he doesn’t have to adopt.

If the intended parents are a male/male couple where one is bio father, only one will adopt.

Even if gestational surrogacy (where the egg is not the surrogate’s, but from the intended mother) the intended mother still has to adopt the baby (in the UK)

Reactions: 18
Just wanted to quickly add, if TOW had any talent, ( well we've seen the D list cable show haven't we and she wasn't even a principal character:LOL:) So no talent there then and not been able to get any subsequent acting gigs. Her voice over for the Elephant thing with Disney they re did with Natalie Portman, so she didn't win there either:LOL:. Her Spotify gig was a joke where she didn't really interview anyone as she's lazy.

If she could play any instrument apart from the obvious one we all know she's good at, but not fit for public consumption, she would find a way of showcasing it wouldn't she.
POW played the piano for a a multi million audience, she can only dream of that, and she is beloved as a natural, kind and empathetic lady who loves her family, her husband and her friends . She's sporty, down to earth yet regal and generous and much more. So far removed from TOW.

We don't need to worry , Karma will be right along. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
A baby has to be adopted in a surrogacy, too. It’s treated like any other adoption.

Unless the biological father is also the intended father, in which case he doesn’t have to adopt.

If the intended parents are a male/male couple where one is bio father, only one will adopt.

Even if gestational surrogacy (where the egg is not the surrogate’s, but from the intended mother) the intended mother still has to adopt the baby (in the UK)
My husbands father, for want of a better word, was born without anyone knowing who the father was, well, I hope his mother did, and when the mother married her new husband he adopted the child and she had to adopt him even though she’d given birth to him, she changed his name at the same time so that he had his step fathers name as his middle name.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Catherine's occupation is princess of the united kingdom on G, C and L's birth certificates too
But is Catherine not a ‘proper’ Princess ? The ILBW was never referred to as Princess anything even before Megxit, was she? I know it is just a UK thing and those in the Royal Family entitled to call themselves by their titles put them in the occupation box, but it just seems so silly.
Given the ILBW was a ‘famous actress’ why didn’t she put actress down as her occupation seeing as she was so proud of it and intended making money in the media when they scarpered (and had planned to do so before Farchie was assembled.)?

Reactions: 16
I want pineapple chunks and cheese squares on cocktail sticks 😛😛😛😍😍😍😍❤

• Heart
  • Haha
For all his faults, his legs took him on long marches for the rights of his fellow countrymen. Her legs probably won't take her to the next room. At least not without stumbling about. He was emaciated due to age, imprisonment and hunger strikes for the rights of his fellow countrymen. She steals essential medicines from people who actually need it.

So many curses at her, directly or indirectly. We need to see more of a self-markling ASAP.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
When these court cases are over will they bugger off or are we going to be plagued by them forever?
Unfortunately, I think we'll be plagued with them forever. Doesn't seem they'll ever just live quietly.

• Sad
Just talking about new version of The Little Mermaid film on BBC …… Melissa McCarthy is in it ….. wasn’t she MM’s guest friend in the 40x40 vid? Also the lead in the new film is a POC.

If I remember rightly didn’t MM say this was her favourite film? What a shame she couldn’t get a part in this remake! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If we're expanding the VIP buffet to dips, then we're going to need poppadoms.... ;)
Ooooh I'll have to make salad papad soon now 😂 lots of chopped tomatoes, onion, capsicum, cucumber and seasoning on top of chili papad (that's what we call poppadoms in Hindi), which acts like a base. My favourite out-of-town eatery (with attached farm) used to serve it farm to table so it was ♥

I need to get more cucumber though. And probably shouldn't be eating raw onion and capsicum given that my sore throat is still giving me really bad vocal fry 🤔

Disclaimer though: I still sound better than Smegs, and I tend to keep my mouth shut around people if I feel it getting bad 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.